I need a beginner swim routine

I plan to start exercising and I have already got a plan for weight lifting, but I want to do cardio as well. I decided to go with swimming but idk what to do. Can someone introduce me to a beginner swim routine that I can do?

Other urls found in this thread:

speedo.com/uk/en/speedo-fit-1kwet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

speedo.com/uk/en/speedo-fit-1kwet.html

Depends, how well can you swim? Forget other styles, just freestyle - how fast are you at 100m for example?

Here you go. Go watch some videos on forml\.
200 freestyle warm-up

Set
100 freestyle
100 breaststroke
100 backstroke
100 butterfly
200 flutter kick
4x25 shooters choice
4x50 IMO sprints
100 choice stroke
Goal:

I can swim decently, below average. I don't know how fast I can swim however..

OK then how far can you swim without stopping?

Thanks, should I do this Everytime I do cardio? Or should I split some of this up and switch it off every other day?

*Shrugs* probably 50 ._."?

Dafuq son, 50 meters? And you say you can swim decently?

You should probably go to some swimming school, after a few weeks of group training you'll be swimming 10 times better than now.

>*Shrugs*

Tell me, how long exactly have you been on this site and how did you find it?

>*shurgs*

can we just ignore this faggot from here on?

Is this the official Starting Swim linear program?

It's not even a routine (no pacing notes, no rest times, nothing), plus it's retarded. 1km total, most of it auxiliary strokes, what the fuck.

Do any of you guys get a rash in your armpit from swimming? I mainly do freestyle and I feel like my armpit is chafing when I swim and it's a bit red

Maybe you should stop shaving it, gaylord.

I don't shave my armpits. I have this problem in my left armpit only. Maybe it has something to do with my technique / how I lift my arm

Dude but is it on your skin or you feel something in your shoulder?

It's a rash in my armpit. A small, red patch and I can feel friction in my skin as I swim and I'm guessing this friction causes the rash. My shoulder functions just fine

That is really weird, go see a dermatologist.

Well dammit :(

There is a C25K for swimming, just Google it.

I fucked up my knee from too much breaststrokes without proper form. Be careful. Do freestyle.

I'd split it up. But if you want to improve you cardio, swimming is the way to do it. Just be you're doing it right. There's a lot to fuck up in your shoulder, knees, and hips if your form is asymmetrical or your stroke is incorrect.

The OP can't even swim a 50. Why would he bother writing a complete routine if OP can't do it let alone understand it?

Aye, thanks

I can learn these techniques can't I? Tbh I don't know how long I can swim for, but I'm pretty sure I can learn these techniques with good form. If I can't swim for that long, I can just reduce the lengths and slowly increase them over time :/