How are you holding up Veeky Forums?

How are you holding up Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NeL6-ZIgSms
youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm doing fine
just keep yourself busy and stop being a bitch

Just started lifting again, feel like I now have purpose in life. Feel great.

i wish i could quit Veeky Forums and social media permanently but otherwise i'm doing okay

Feeling like shit, the worst I've felt in ages desu. Some shit at work, some shit at home.
Just when I thought all the miserable feels went away for good, they come back stronger. Sometimes I wish I was killed in a robbery or something just to die without all the drama of a suicide

Okay.
Just finished first year of uni. Asked out a bunch of girls but never got a date out of it. Really helped me with confidence and destroyed my expectation of landing some 8/10. Have a more realistic view of what women i can get

4 hour work turned into 11 hours, just eating a bit now and calming down.

Slowly being crushed under the pressure of exams that i procrastinated for, but other than that, pretty great.

I did MDMA yesterday, felt pretty good.
Made me think about why I always am defensive when talking to people. And also that I have a really big problem with connecting with people because I have trust issues
Now i'm waiting for the depression dip

Staying positive as much as I can, just graduated from college so it's time to try to get a better job.

Only thing I regret is that I never lost the v card in college. One of my new goals is to meet more women, and be more outgoing and open to experiences.

Good luck to you all.

It's already creeping in low key.

My fitness is improving, having been semi cocoon mode for a year now. I am starting work at a zoo next month until august and I am going to another country this summer for a week.

My stocks are increasing in value and I am beginning to learn quite well how to daytrade.

Other than that my life is pretty much just watching streams on twitch, I really miss living 2 years ago. Being in love, being loved and having friends constantly around you.

I noticed this weird feeling when Trump won, I had placed a bet on him and I won 13k USD overnight, and sure it was nice getting money but it was not real happiness you know?
I now struggle to get out of bed, I sleep from 6am in the morning to like 3pm everyday, life was not this way 2 years ago, then I woke up refreshed and looked forward to going about my day.

Perhaps I am a beta cuck bitch but falling in love really fucked me over when it suddenly ended, I spent a year doing amphetamines, coke, mdma just to cope, but at the same time those experiences lead me to invest and learn how to make good money.

I once had a very healthy heart and diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I made fun of man who died from a heart attack and said on Internet forum that I was going to bang his wife on top of his shitty heart. My psychiatrist got me off the meds put me on Wellbutrin and I had panic and a slew of psychotic before. Things called down but Now my blood pressure is 130/80 and sometimes 140/80. Maybe God has punished me.

Well, i wish i hadn't alienated my friends during my last bipolar episode. But as good as i can be giving my situation at the moment. It's been about a year of shit life. But if my rollercoaster of a life stays consistent i should be on my way back up pretty soon

>I just ruined my first year lessons in uni.
>Had a girl who starts flirting with me and without any reason she stops it recently (I fucking just acting supreme gentleman and too kind to her.)
>Have no friends
>Problems with the family

So not good.

I just start lifting again and reading Marcus Aurelius. This is how I "holding up"

Give advice on how to make good money. Where to start

youtu.be/NeL6-ZIgSms

It's hard to focus on myself sometimes.

*behavior

>acting supreme gentleman and too kind to her

that's the problem, treat them like bitches; thank me later.

No matter how many times I hear it and see it works. It still Sucks that this is true

>tfw not retarded enough to make friends

I hate going to parties. I love the idea of it, but I never manage to actally make friends with people at parties or have a general good time. I don't have anything to talk about. My hobbies include weightlifting, history, geography and political science, astronomy and occasional video games. All the normies are chatting about other people. I don't know enough people to gossip and that's what casual people do I guess to make friends. At work related parties I can't really talk about anything but work either because I don't have any common interests with any of my collegues.

But she is too polite and shy kind of girl. I don't know man. How can you treat this kind like bitch?

Trial and error mostly, start slow and see what works for you, everyone is different. Some like books, other youtube tutorials, other forums like Veeky Forums.

Since I am swedish I started out my reading forums on Avanza (online broker) and joined several discord/facebook groups until I got a good basic understanding.

If you are american it will be harder, there is so many scam sites which is just pure shit, stocktwits being one example. Everyone is just shilling for their stock and telling everyone to buy, but never giving a good reason why. You can go and witness this on Veeky Forums right now, they are and have been shilling ethereum (crypto) for a while now and now its become a endless circle of pump&dump.

Never trust someone telling you to buy something without a good reason.

Currently I follow/talk to people on twitter (both international and swedish) who are legitimate investors/traders, I am still part of a few discord/facebook groups and I visit swedish forums regularly for some ideas.

I watch some tutorials on daytrading on both youtube and on my brokers site (ig.com) and in the future I'll head out to some IRL meetings with similar people hopefully.

But yes trial and error, that will get you a long way.

Gl with it, if it gets tough smoke a bowl or something.

i realised that i am a 26yo virgin and that i fucking wasted my life.

keepin it positive, yo

i think im gonna leave Veeky Forums because its not funny any more and quite toxic

chill bro, remember that 26 is the new 21 and if you start today you could be a completely new person with loads of accomplishments under your belt by age 30

I haven't been to the gym for a while now.
It is because I choose the easy way. It was to drive 1 hour to my internship place every day or 10 min from my gf her place.
Gained weighed as well (currently at 94.5 kg at 1.83 cm).

Trying to fix my cardio a bit again and going back to the gym. I kinda miss almost reaching 1 plate bench. Gotta reset my life again...

Nah senpai.
I'm ten years late.
Can anything remove the need of a gf?

nothing will kill your longing for companionship/affection... however doing productive stuff will lead to a gf unless you're deformed or obese

this is me but even when someone DOES have common interests I still can't talke to them

Nah senpai i'm just really fucking ugly.

What are some productive stuff you're talking about?

wish I had friends

Maybe I should make a list.

1.) Find a broker with a good reputation

2.) Find places where you can gather ideas, such a twitter, forums, groups/channels/boards/subreddits facebook, discord, chans, reddit

3.) Buy something generic like Apple, for a low amount just so you can see how it actually works (important to know how the site of the broker you chose works)

4.) Find a sector you are interested in, I am very interested in oil and politics that come with it - which is why I try to do my best daytrading oil and buying oil related stocks.

5.) Do your research, if someone else does it for you eg on a forum - just make sure all the facts are correct before making a decision.

6.) Fundamental analysis is important - but do your best learning the technical also.

7.) Google is really your best friend

8.) Know when to take a loss, only take positions that you know you can afford to lose.

9.) Know what risk/reward you want - for example my 'main' stock is currently down due to a new issue of shares to finance a oil field in Brazil, the price of the stock has gone down quite a bit since, but I expect it to go up this fall/winter. It's a big risk I am taking but I think the reward will be worth it (about x5-6 times my current investment)

10.) Read news, lots of it. For example the recent cruise missile strike on the Syrian government from the US made oil prices shoot up

>stressed over work and extended family issues
>also have mouse problem, cherry on top of shit sundae
>getting out of car after long commute
>mouse scurries across garage
>godzilla stomp the motherfucker without a second thought

wew

got invited to go to my older sisters boyfriends party thing. they want to go drinking or whatever. not sure if I should go or not. I just don't feel like hanging out with people 15 years older than me.

set a goal that's meaningful to you, get a routine, watch Jordan Peterson lectures on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI

for me i started going back to school, started selling stuff on ebay for extra money, and divide my time up logically instead of living on impulse... now i can have my cake & eat it too

gl bro

How do i even find a meaningful goal?
Best i can do is get a job that's just above minimum wage.

I'm lost.

It has been 8 months since I've broken up with my ex; last week she came back crawling and crying that she was depressed and missing "the way I treated her". She started smoking cigs and weed, went to Amsterdam, dyed her hair orange and fucked 4 different guys in 4 months. Of course I'm not coming back, told her to sort her self out and to stop being such a fucking degenerate. Did I just replaced her father or something? Seeing her in person left me bitter and sad, she was such a good girl, why did she ruin herself. She was an innocent, country girl that loved drawing and tennis. I can't understand, I don't want to understand; nothing is sacred to me anymore. We had plans to marry. The only thing that makes me smile is the fact that she found my ass "big n attractive", she used to make fun of me being a skeleton and weak. She was my motivation to lose weight and start to build a physique she could appreciate. I'm not the old me anymore, I don't even know what I'm anymore. I also feel like I'm wasting time in university, I dont like what I'm studying and I don't like the people there. Constantly feeling like a stranger, unable relate to anything or anyone there, an outsider. Switching courses won't help, I've lost all motivation to study, my concentration is all time low. I'm constantly daydreaming. Few friends of mine are all gymrats, we dont't see each other as much outside the weight room. I'm lonely but I don't feel like it. Tracking time is getting difficult, I can't tell days apart, everything I do is a part of the same routine.

1/2

I'm considering enlisting into military. I feel like I need it, a place where someone can beat the shit out of me and make my doubts go away; I want to stop overthinking every fucking thing. As always luck isn't on my side: I have severe myopia, I still have one year before getting an eye surgery. I don't know what to do before that. Working and buying myself a car I've always wanted sounds so dumb and pointless now. My days are composed of liftinmg and trying to not think about her, when we made love in my bed while she was wearing that lingerie I bought her or when she was crying while we had fights over irrelevant things. I'm trying to not think at all. Life seems so pointless and boring. Most of the time I don't feel anything, but when I do is mostly despair. I have zero reasons to live and zero reasons to die. I'm not living.

Have a good day Veeky Forums

2/2

My gym is closed for the next two days. That kind of sucks.

for most people meaning lies in taking on responsibility... if there's no stakes in what you do and how you live, you live a meaningless life eh

typically for men this means becoming financially stable, being independent from all sources of family or friends, finding a woman to protect, having kids

so if you're not employed yet you should be thinking about what you will be doing to get financially stable, just above min wage isn't going to cute it so you should be looking at ways to increase your market value... trade school? degree?... don't work mindlessly, work towards a goal

you have to examine your life and come to the conclusion of how to improve it, and improvement generally means taking on responsibility which gives you a sense of meaning... for short term relief an animal works wonders

thanks friend, any sites or any other tips you would like to drop would be appreciated.

>Well, i wish i hadn't alienated my friends during my last bipolar episode.
Same here. I'm so tired of being alone, I don't know where to start again with other people.

It just sucks how much easier this shit is when you're a kid in school

Good read, user. Thank you.

You are not alone.

nice thanks man

I can relate to that feeling. The girl I love, she is 18 and has fucked 10 guys. God knows how many more she's done shit with. I didn't know at the start or I wouldn't have got with her. But she's my girl, I love her and I can't judge her past, but I personally believe it reflects your character and it makes me feel sick to my stomach and my heart hurts so fucking bad.

She likes clubbing, she likes attention, she explains she loves being flirted at but never flirts back. She drags me to clubs and when I can't come I can't sleep at night when she's there. I know she wouldn't cheat...but I don't. I can't trust. The uncertainty kills me, there is no stability in the relationship. Before I was in this shit, I would post on threads like these just saying shit like just cut her off bro or just end it. It's so fucking hard.

She's in Greece for 6 months, I miss her every night and i'm scared she'll fuck me over and won't tell me, but i'm scared of assuming that, ending it and breaking my girls heart. I have a lot of time to think man

What makes me think life is remotely worth it, even if I can't imagine a future without her. Is the fact you will get over her, time heals all wounds and I promise you, i fucking promise you man, you'll find someone better, there is always better

Helps me sleep at night, my situation isn't nearly as fucked as yours, but I think we might be on the same path, you're just a few miles ahead

>and I can't judge her past
That's the only thing you can judge, mate

let's do it bro, me and you. let's quit this damned site forever. I'm in if you are.

I'm making good progress overall but every once in a while i slip and have binge eating episodes. This ruins days if not weeks worth of progress every time.

Had a skitzophrenic episode at the same day a client told me she under ate by 1500 kcal for 3 days prior to a testing day

I didnt act that bad, but I did emphasize how the failure to perform was because of the dieting, and training women, you really have to never mention faults after failure. You establish it later.

>I can't judge her past, but I personally believe it reflects your character

Quit being such a beta FFS. Just admit that you think it's gross.

>She's in Greece for 6 months

And you can bet that Greece is in her.

i can see that its definitely toxic but to be fair i would say a significant amount of people are toxic and their attitude is not conducive to being a successful person

holy shit dude dump that slut

don't even think about having a legitimate relationship until you have a settled career and a partner in the same situation

Been here for a decade
There were long periods of time when i was gone, usually it wasn't because i stopped cold turkey but because i had something much better in my life. Vacation, relationship, meaningful work, etc. if you want to quit work on achieving those. Whenever my life becomes boring again i reurn here

Also i find that Veeky Forums is mostly just a clutch and if you're gonna waste your time here at least avoid toxic boards like /pol/ and /r9k/ etc. Veeky Forums is probably the best you can do to feed your autistic cravings because it's mostly not toxic, often funny, and sometimes can be a little productive

>another party and alcohol binge
>ate like shit the next day
>missed a research deadline a few day before
>didnt even get sex

RRREEEEEE WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK NORMIES WHO RUIN MY LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEE

i don't even think it's fucked how many guys this guy says shes fugged. The fact that she likes to go "clubbing" when she has a boyfriend... lmao dude cmon, it's time find someone worthy of yourself.

Sometimes you fall in love with wrong people. Make the hard choice now or regret when the time comes. It's better to be alone that suffer in company.

Pretty good mang. Even though Im a 30 year old school teacher living with mom I am pretty happy. Happy as fuck even. The prison is in your head!

Alright, all things considered. Lifts are going up after a long break, old injuries are healing.

Feeling cut off from old friends and disinterested/pessimistic about making new ones. Used to be that I could be social and extroverted as long as I got a chance to recharge with quiet time once or twice a week, now it's all quiet time.

Got fucked over for about $5k in wages while I was abroad for the past year, and the finances aren't doing great because of that. This also contributes to my disinterest in making connections, as that usually involves money.

Overall I feel solid. Not as great as I could be. Not as bad as I used to be. Just...middling. Not sure if that's worse than feeling terrible.

But she makes me happy

She encourages me to study hard, to work hard, to continue working out. She is really good for me, that's why the instability make's me feel so sick. I am really loved up bros, I don't want to lose her. I can't, I fucking can't go back to being alone

I know i'm sounding deep but fuck, I've tasted this sweet nectar, i'm addicted even if it will kill me

Pretty shit. Got a handjob from a masseuse on Friday and felt pretty shitty about the whole situation. She seemed like a cool lady, and we are actually becoming friends but just felt weird about the hand job. She let me get intimate with her. Let me feel her up, kiss on her neck, lick her tits but she wouldn't look me in the eye when she was jerking me. I was really only expecting to get a massage. It was a strange experience. My first hand job I payed for.

Tried to lift away the feeling Saturday but the gym was packed and my social anxiety flared up really badly. I think I'm gonna start saving money to build a rudimentary home gym at my parents or something.

Honestly, the mixture of feelings of the hand job and social anxiety getting in the way of gains has got me down.

Not too bad.

Golden week is coming up so I have a few days off, and I have plans to go see some bands with a girl I'm interested in. Should be a good week.

>blaming other people instead of yourself for your shitty choices
not gonna make it

>She's in Greece for 6 months
She's probably greasing the gyros right now if you get what I mean

Here is my full list (which include swedish sites)

avanza.se (also the built in placera forum) - broker
oilprice.com - oil related news
zerohedge.com - finance/politics
reddit.com/r/oil/ - discussion
twitter - follow traders/investors also for breaking news
facebook - varying groups for discussion
flashback.org - economy section for discussion
dailyfx.com - charts/news/reports
di.se - articles/news
redeye.se - community discussion/community analysis
bloomberg.com - international news
ig.com for daytrading - 2nd broker
analystgroup.se - analysis
aftonbladet.se - mostly swedish news and some international news

these are my most frequently visited sites for my trading
I also check Veeky Forums from time to time just to see if they have moved on from shilling

out of all these, twitter is the best tool imo
you can talk with CEOs, you can get news flashes before any news site rolls them out, you can talk with likeminded people, you can also be anonymous, lots of good things really.

>I know i'm sounding deep
You're sounding more like a Depp

>no gf, only girl that shows interest in me is a total slut
>about to graduate college with an econ degree
>quitting my part time job at college
>no big boy job lined up
>friends are becoming more distant

I can't live in the present. I sit in my room all day when I'm not at the gym and I constantly think about all the things I missed out on in undergrad and how much better my life would've been had I taken more chances. If I'm not stuck in the past, I'm thinking about my upcoming life of work, gym, sleep repeat.

I'm terrified of losing the few friends I have and being completely alone again.

I'll be your online friend m8

I've awake for for almost 18hrs and have been taking various (soft) uppers and downers. Been wearing my gym clothes for the last 5 hours, but keep finding something that causes me to procrastinate. I hacked my Vita, setup a Raspberry Pi server, created the study plan for Japanese this week, and reorganized my living room. Currently I'm re-configuring my home network.I guess the White Shoes procrastination meme is true.

So, I guess I'm OK.

what r u on?

>Suicidal
>Confused whether this girl likes me or not
>Have depression
>Have anxiety
>Live at home
>Never had an irl gf
>Did i say suicidal
At least i get decent gains and lifting is fun

Thanks buddy, I need it

You need Jordan Peterson
Check out his rant on future authoring on the Joe Rogan podcast

I keep on progressing, but the more I do the more boring life seems.

But theres no way I'm going back to self denial and being a sad cunt. NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL.

I like my life the way it is.

CRL-40,940, etizolam, phenibut, S I P S, chain vaping, and chewing tobacco.

explain the research chems and etizolam, where u buy, how much are you on..

>fellow legal high chaser
I cycle phenibut, kratom and poppy tea

Wow, that didnt quench my thirst for happy endings at all. I need to find one of these thai massage places. I gotta ask my gyms owner, he is very into prostitutes.

>depressed for quite some time now
>trouble sleeping and concentrating
>suicidal thoughts started popping up a couple of years ago
>all these problems flared up this year, after summer
>have no enjoyment from interacting with other people
>no enjoyment from anything for that matter
>not even sure if I love my own parents
>partying just makes me even more depressed
>feel like I've lost all emotion
>I wonder if this qt. grill in my class has been giving me signals or if I'm just imagining things
>don't do anything because my confidence seemingly high confidence in reality goes as deep as a kiddie pool
>do very well in school, maybe the best in my class
>I get no sense of accomplishement or mastery from it
>enough is enough
>get in touch with the system
>be diagnosed with moderate to severe depression and sub-actute suicidal behaviour
>get sleeping meds and anti-depressants

Third day on anti-depressants now, hoping they'll kick in soon

>future authoring
do you know if this is still free for Veeky Forums users? Do you remember the code?

There are ways to make money other than day trading, day trading is a meme. It's literally gambling.

Create something of value and sell it you faggots

CRL-40,940 - Sort of like modafinil, keeps you awake while not making you feel high. I think it's pretty shit. I've probably taken 125mgs.

Etizolam - Sort of like Valium. Makes me feel relaxed and tired; hence the CRL-40,940 use. Just bought it, don't have an overall opinion. I've taken 1mg.

I'm not going to provide sources, but search the web and reddit. Reference user reviews.

I've tried Krotom a few times, I didn't really feel anything at 3-4g. When I took 5g it made me feel sick and retarded. I still have a bit left of different types of strains, so I'll probably try it again in the near future.

I have a half pound of poppy sides that I haven't put much thought into preparation. Any advice? I also have some Hawaiian Baby Rosewood seeds sitting around I want to try them soon.

code was PEPE I think. Not sure if it still works

Dude, I've never had a friend my entire adult life. You'll be fine, you'll just have more time for hobbies and more to focus on lifting. Lithium helps too.

Finished med school and got my licence. Now just chillin a bit before i start working as a fucking doctor lol.
Kinda anxious about that desu

Etizolam sounds great for sleep.
The poppy seed tea is new to me, I actually learned about it on Veeky Forums I've only done it once.
Take about a 150g put it in a gatorade bottle add enough water where you can slush it around give it a good wash. shake it for 5 minutes. Strain it and drink.
You can wash it twice.
It was good, it was like taking any other opiate. But you can't abuse and fuck around with to big of a dose, it can be fatal. reddit/ poppytea and googling doses is a good way to start.
Kratom meng da is what I like.

We really need to sort ourselves out lol
how much phenibut are you taking, are you a daily user?

>ywn live this user's life
It was my dream to become a doctor but I flunked the entry exam.

Now I'm a mortician which is kinda fucked when you think about it

>shit job, low pay but I only work a few hours per day
>on diazepam since a few weeks ago because my anxiety, depression and insomnia reached dangerous levels
(now I feel much better overall but still feel fatigated and have angry issues some days)
>swollen urethra. Possible infection. hurts to pee and cum, haven't even been able to see a doctor yet
>getting a co2 pistol soon for fun

Protein powder is a gateway drug.

I cycle on phenibut 500mg to 2g, increasing 500mgs a day. Then same split during the cycle-off. Then I'll spend a week or so to get back to baseline. I have some f-phenibut stuff that supposed to be something like 5x stronger than regular phenibut. I tried it a few times and didn't feel much, but then again I was super cautious about the dose size.

stay strong, brah

we're all gonna make it :)

>Went to literally the best place to fuck sluts and didn't get even one
I got bad news for you, lad

Stressed af. My job is going to shit, my friend has an abusive father and keeps pushing back moving out of his house and into mine.

Ive been cutting out all the junk food and started eating more healthy food so i can still hit my Daily calorie intake. Gains have massively improved in a short amount of time and i feel better.

Want to off myself tonight, life is shit right now.
I hate myself.

What's wrong, mate?

?

op...
IDK
you tell me.....
my thread....

Killing yourself isn't going to help you very much is it?

Can I have some (you)s Veeky Forums?

The more I hang out at places like this the more I see I am not normal at all and can't even act like some of the people on here. So many of you are so beautiful and have so much to offer someone. I love you guys, I need to remember my battle is over and its time to move on, I just can't forget