Why does it feel like Veeky Forums has lost it's charming playful bants/memes and has devolved into pure suffering...

why does it feel like Veeky Forums has lost it's charming playful bants/memes and has devolved into pure suffering, bitter, spiteful people & crab mentality?

am i the only one who feels this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iCqwwTfXr1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lots of r9k and pol spillover.

I blame the latter the most. It'll blow over eventually tho.

This board is genuinely useless now. I'm only here anymore because Veeky Forums is my homepage.

Don't blame /pol/ liar. It is partly r9k and partly beta/omegas visiting Veeky Forums trying to improve their body for the summer or finding excuses not to.

>constant race baiting
>don't blame /pol/

>1242354325345.png
nice

>liar
Weird thing to call me.

It's also definitely /pol/ shitposters.

lanky faggots, incels, literal autists, highschoolers with adhd, redpilled redditors, the list goes on

this is probably the worst board on the site with /v/

>le can't say nigger on the internet meme
In what way does pol do this? Pol wants a fit body for the upcoming "racewar"

>implying that the mask of sadness isnt another mask
>implying that the actual face is not more anger

Well does /pol/ race bait and shit up the board or not? You're trying to have it both ways in one comment.

/pol/ shitposters are delusional fucks and don't lurk. They think they've invented shit like estatting. It's similar to what you're trying to do now.

My advice: git gud.

>pure suffering, bitter, spiteful people & crab mentality?

you just described all of Veeky Forums.. derp.

it takes about 5 years to realize that this place is toxic (regardless of board you frequent), but you'll figure it out eventually :^)

when you're here just be nice to counter-act the toxicity, and call /pol/acks out when possible

meanposters are spit on IRL so they come here where they are equal to have some weight to their shade comments... pathetic really

Veeky Forums 2k17: pol, r9k, niggers and faggots

Lad, /pol/ is obnoxious cancer, stop trying to defend it. There's a difference between racial bantz and the cancerous cuck posting that's been happening lately.

Bullshit, I've been posting on and off Veeky Forums since squats & oats was the flagship meme, and today's Veeky Forumsizens are people who literally want to bring you down for absolutely no reason other than they're in a pissed off mood, or they were recently flamed randomly by another anonymous.

It used to be the greatest fitness community around, now it's the worst.

Where can we find refuge? Is fitmisc is a comfy place?

No, but also yes.

These duders won't go onto any of the other account boards. Except maybe the reddit ones. Fitmisc is retarded but can be fun and would be free of this particular retardation.

I wouldn't worry too much, it's a handful of idiots trying to shit up almost every board. They're obsessed with nuclear families, farming, claiming high levels of education in biological sciences for some fucking reason, and avoid pic and lift posting, really consistent in this shit too. Once you can spot it you can ignore it.

I came from /pol/ in January because I would just get depressed as hell about the state of the world and my own health.

About a month after; this board became the only one I would visit because most of you seemed like people who genuinely enjoyed the act of improving yourselves in one way or another. Sadly it seems that around the same time a bunch of other dudes from pol and r9k came over. (mostly the cunts who actually post shit over there)

Sorry this shit is happening to the board guys.

We all have the chance and ability to make it positive again. It's a mindset you can get into, it just is something you have to make a priority.

I'll post something positive, but here's a good video on the subject.

youtu.be/iCqwwTfXr1Q

>just graduated, gonna hang with my boys tonight. Could just chill at home, but I wanna be more social and engaged now.

>I'm a new year resolutioner

Jeez you must be fun at parties.

animeposters are as big of a problem as /pol/... i think i might like /pol/ better since they have some self-awareness

Anti anime posters are worse

I think the biggest takeaway from this is Veeky Forums used to be a board of normies, now it's like every other Veeky Forums board; mental illness general.

Anime on Veeky Forums?

Regardless of whether you watch anime or not, chinese cartoon girls are the GOAT reaction pics. This is an undisputed FACT.

>Veeky Forums used to be a board of normies
You have no idea what you're talking about.

It's not /pol/'s fault. There is a long explanation on this phenomenon, but I'm outside phoneposting now.
We're being raided by /r9k/, r/srs, sluthate, lookism, shareblue and general trolls

nah it was pretty chill, maybe not normie-normie, but people had stable lives and gave good advice... tfw nogf was satire if anything

now look at it, sadfags everywhere

Yeah no fuck you

/pol/ is ruining all the boards and the same can be said of Veeky Forums

it used to be rather normal, it was basically misc light

Yeah, except you of course. :]

There are many reasons, but the main one is demographics.

Veeky Forums back in the day was for anons (key word: ANONS) who were interested in fitness and wanted to talk about the subject, everybody supported each other and you could make a thread on literally any subject and usually get constructive replies.

Then Zyzz came along.

Normies latched on to the aesthetics meme in huge numbers and found Veeky Forums. Everything turned into a dick-measuring contest: who has the best body, who gets the most mires, who lifts the most, who makes the most money, etc etc etc. This is what Veeky Forums is now.

Also it's worth mentioning that generals have played a huge part in our degradation as well. Generals are optimal breeding grounds for the highly toxic and ever cancerous namefag who simply cannot resist shitting up a conversation with his attention whoring ways.

yes fitmisc is amazing, come on over

don't worry about meanposters coming too, mods are quick to ban toxic faggots

It looks like the same shit

To put early fit into perspective tho, that was the golden age of the DYEL. It's crazy to think about how Harsh looks in the context of Veeky Forums since.

That's not worse, the board had to progress at some point.

Reminder that Veeky Forums killed a boy for doubting the power of vitamins, made a suicide pact with a miniature cockney chimpanzee, and solved puzzles more esoteric than Cicada3301 made by a plane building, homosexual IT consultant.

Separate reminder that coccoon mode was a real thing that people did and wanted to do and was pretty damn popular a few years back.

It's funny because it's true.

>pol

"im depressed cuz I understand the world now, I saw it all on my computer moniter"

go back to your containment board scum

>Reminder that Veeky Forums killed a boy for doubting the power of vitamins
was a meme
>made a suicide pact with a miniature cockney chimpanzee
tt was a meme
>and solved puzzles more esoteric than Cicada3301 made by a plane building
was a weekend of fun, clean humor
>homosexual IT consultant
i remember that thread, was a blast
>Separate reminder that coccoon mode was a real thing that people did and wanted to do and was pretty damn popular a few years back.
you are confused with pre-deletion /r9k/

yeah it was a lot better in the past, now look at it

just ignore anons who are obviously shitposting/random insults, how hard is that?

It is, expecially for newbies. Most threada are shit nowadays, nothing helpful, ever

>was a meme
Vitamin K avenger was real unfortunately. You can no longer buy k3 otc since then.

Coccoon mode predates /r9k/ by a couple of years.

>I blame the latter the most.
Nope never. The mods will have to ban us.

How tall and lean are you tho?

>implying that's not exactly who those crossposters are.

it was real but the boy went rogue with vitamin K, it was never suggested to him

cocoon mode wasn't big here until /r9k/ made it a thing, dunno where it got started

Veeky Forums was never good

it's not /pol/ 90% of fit are /po/ posters or /pol/ readers. It's /r9k/ lookism /v/ fags..

it was really good during the scooby era

now it's shit

any cuck posting is not /pol/ dude. /pol/ has to deal with these same faggots.. Why the fuck would a conservative board post jew cuck shit

Truth /pol/ has been dealing with this shit for years now.. The left wing cancer is coming here now.

I look angry on the outside

but on the inside [spoiler]I'm even angrier.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]rage gains best gains[/spoiler]

>this is probably the worst board on the site with /v/
/pol/ is going the way of /b/ with the influx of newfags from reddit because of the Trump presidency. It's quite annoying. Thankfully /int/ is just as comfy and banter-y as ever.

Imo he confused the letters and the numbers. TYVD was very consistent with pushing vitamin D3 and not D2 and vitamin K2. In the kid's head I believe it changed to K3. Back then you could get it otc (you could take it as a supplement, it's a form that gets produced in tiny amounts naturally and is stored in the liver).

Nobody cares about you saying nigger on the internet. It's the fact that there's a 50% chance of any thread deteriorating into something about globalist cucks, only white women are attractive, race traitors, "insert xyz bullshit here". Basically nothing is apolitical to these people.

Toxic forces on the internet have come to Veeky Forums and convinced the rejects on this site that there is some external force to blame for their life situation other than themselves.

>Why the fuck would a conservative board post jew cuck shit
To make whites angry and sympathetic to their cause. /pol/ has learned to out Jew the Jew.

This iteration of Veeky Forums is so fucking bad compared to 2011 Veeky Forums

dude ive been on /pol/ for like 6 years. Cuck posting is two years old tops.. cuck posting is from /r9k/ the homo board and lookism tier niggers..

Don't forget the countless anons who died from DNP that just stopped posting one day

The follow ups from the vitamin avenger are also a little weird (but also sad). He spent his last years trying to dox a number of tripfags.

it's particularly shitty today because its sat and only the most bored people with the least amount of shit going on are here.. During the week it's much better.
I've been in a rutt for like 6 months no job or gf and have been here pretty much every day and have noticed the patterns.

More like 2013 Veeky Forums.
Veeky Forums improved greatly after Zyzz's death.

May they rest in pieces
Don't fuck around on DNP lads