S2X forks

>S2X forks
>redditors sell their S2X for core because they are sheep who don't know any better
>84.5% (as of now) of miners support S2X
>core chain unusable for months
>price of core drops to $0
>the ultimate reddit chimp-out begins

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/BitcoinHardfork/bitcoin
coin.dance/blocks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He gets it.
The market doesn't care about the outcome (hence the optimism) but the redditors (that likely have less BTC than your average altcoiner on Veeky Forums are going to make the mistake of their lifetime.
I'm sitting /comfy/ knowing no matter what happens in the fork there will be gains from holding.

then fucking go all in on Futures dude. Its priced around 1000$ you will have an instantx6 minimun ! pajeet?

If all that hash power really leaves (even though S2X is trading so much lower than BTC), Core will release an emergency PoW change. It’s already being prepared:
github.com/BitcoinHardfork/bitcoin

Cause I'm neutral not pro 2x...

I'm not even selling my btc for s2x since the market could still choose core,
but if s2x wins, which i think it probably will, the salt will go down in history.

it's not reddit that cares, they just have a larger percentage of people that actually know about the split. most people don't, but of the people that do, most are against moving over to the chink side, and would rather bitcoin stay developed.

the market itself has obviously already spoken, the chinks, obviously, would like bitcoin to become chink coin, and some exchanges who are too incompetent to add support for segwit transactions would like their job done for them and end up with more space on the blockchain for them to shove their inefficient transactions.

but no rational human wold ever think giving full development control to the miners, (well chinese miners only) is a good idea especially as china is looking for every opportunity to co-opt it and take it over, especially since it's realized that it doesn't have the power to shut it down.

So,

Then it becomes easy for the 15% left over to mine.

at 6000 B1X and 1000 B2X, B1X will become 30 times as profitable to mine.

Miners flock back to B1X mining blocks every 2 minutes for 3 days straight. Difficulty gets readjusted again to normal, Miners flock back to 2X.

Then core faces the same problem again. Doing this over and over will lead to hyper inflation, not doing it will choke the chain.

Depends on what PoW would ultimately be employed, doesn’t it? If it doesn’t run on ASIC efficiently, there’d be no competition with S2X hash power. Otherwise an equilibrium with regards to market prices might be reached, like for ETH and ETC. (Assuming changes to difficulty adjustment algo maybe.)

Right; if you follow the general sentiment (on twitter as well), you can see that a lot of prominent people (devs as well as advocates generally) oppose S2X.
If S2X succeeds, and even if the legacy chains gets killed, these people will not be working on S2X. They’ll move on to other crypto projects.
Then it might take a few months or years until a new top dog emerges, but a Bitcoin that is essentially a Chinese Miner’s coin (even if these miners start funding their own devs) will not stand a chance to stay #1 long-term.

>Expected price of b2x to be just 16% of btc's
>Expects miners to mine b2x at a massive loss

It's over, Jihan.

You guys are missing so much. Think, think about how market movers operate.

coin.dance/blocks

You know that none of these s2x chinks will put their money where there mouth is and actually buy s2x futures.
Core holders have offered to swap 3:1 s2x for btc core after the fork but there has not been a single s2x shill take up the offer.
That's all you need to know about what is going to happen to s2x on the 16th.

Intending ain't mining
Let's see how many actually MINE s2x at the expected value of $1000.

Enlighten us.

>coin.dance/blocks
84% signaled does not mean they will mine it you fucking brainlet.

Reddit is pumping vtc hardcore style
Why can't Veeky Forums do the same with any coin

because we're all pieces of shit

Dis gonna be gud

You also missed one thing
>miners attack the minority chain and do their best to kill it

>Go all in on the Core and 1MB supporting Bitfinex
>Bitfinex literally worded their futures so that if Core adopts the 2 MB in the end we'll lose
yeah no thanks. If there was an impartial futures exchange I would.

Go and contact Adam Back on Twitter. He's offering 3 s2x in exchange for every btc post fork.
Surprisingly, no 2x shill wants free money.

>Sell S2X coins for S1X coins
>dump both for alt coins
>wait out the shitstorm
>win/win