Can you make it without "chad eyes"? Do girls like this shit?

Can you make it without "chad eyes"? Do girls like this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2K4_cBPzcQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, Yes

I don't have hooded eyes and I get tons of female attention, but I also have a great jaw and cheekbones. it just depends how your face looks as a whole

All about that canthal tilt

Just slighting squint your eyes you autist.

Eye area is basically
>distance betweed pupils aka IPD must be 67mm, the perfect distance
>canthal tilt
>thick eyebrow

Most men will go up 1 to 2 points if they use minoxidil or latisse on their eyebrows.

did he get that blue eye surgery?

finding it hard to believe someone who looks to be from Brazil has bright blue eyes like that

Genetics, even some black people can have them.

dont forget the jaw, can't have a small mouth either

Holy shit I just measured and my IPD is literally 67mm
I knew I had a good eye area but this is very pleasant to hear

Yeah, there's a lot of traits that are important, but I'm talking eclusively about eye area.

>wide jaw
>proeminent browridge
>good cheekbones
>not too big of a nose
>not too big or to small of a mouth
>upper lip smaller than lower

I could go on...

How did his hairline and skin get so fucked in just 5 years? Was he photoshopped in OP's pic?

models use cocaine a lot man

what the fuck

It gets worse. Pic related.

Can Coke alone age you that fast? Maybe he's a smoker too, That really ages your skin.

>not too big of a nose
this. should be straight and chiseled
No attractive man has ever had a curved nose unless their black and even then the top ones have straighter noses

hes coked out in that photo
look at his pupils

This guy is aging like fucking milk. He looks 50 now.

something's wrong with him, that's not natural aging if that's 5 years after OP pic

I really like this pepe

>not having chad eyes

>posting brad eyes

these are chad eyes

He's supposed to be 37. He probably lied about his age when he was first getting work as a model because he knew he was "too old" at 28 or whatever and now he's in his mid to late 40s.

more like JUST eyes
rofl

OP's pic was a professional photo from a modeling shoot. That's a pic taken at some event with no makeup, digital retouching, etc.

I agree he looks older than his age, though. Still, he no doubt looks much better than any of us as evinced by the fact that he's still one of the highest paid male models in the world.

There's literally videos of him modelling when he was like 18 or 19

Goblin ears

Depends where you live.

In my country blue eyes are super rare so girls love them. But I've been to countries where the majority of people have them and girls commented on my very basic brown eyes.

How my eyes look anons?

am i brad?

You are gustav

>NCT
>short IPD
>short palpebral fissure
>scleral exposure
>upper eyelid exposure
>weak limbal rings

your eye colour and eyebrows are good though.

you're a genetic disappointment

Nyet, Artyom

WHat is the female version of this PUA shit?

>wide jaw
>strong brow ridge
>high and wide cheekbones, but flat
>proper sized roman nose, but crooked at the tip (in the cartilage) so assymetric face, further emphasized by lopsided smile
>great smile
>often complimented on my lips
>dimples
>havent measured eyes
>dark circles, bags under eyes
>aging poorly, 22 and tons of smile lines and forehead wrinkles
>receding hair
I'm a very mixed bag

female PUA? not to be /r9k/ but thats literally just being born female.

what the hell is going on at the top of your nose?
has is always been like that? it looks like your face wasn't prepared for your nose to get much higher and your forehead veto'd it

No, I meant with the optimal facial features

You look like someone tried to curbstomp You but you instead squashed down like a cartoon.

I got 59%
>Good face shape
>Normal forehead size
>Big interocular distance
>Good nose for face
>Normal mouth size
>Chin too big
>Poor face symmetry

Can I make it Veeky Forums?

how do i safely tan bros? i have irish genes and an extremely pale. i do burn easily but i think if i burn in small amounts at a time i get slightly darker

>attractive man
>black

Kek'd. They're objectively ugly. Subjectively if you consider everything dicussed ITT to be based on Western beauty standards.

Kek, I got 78% and I don't even look close to as good as him. But also, you're supposed to use a pic looking straight ahead, which OPs pic is not.

Why do you obsess so much over minute details that are determined by genetics anyway?

Is this some firm of self hatred or trolling or what?

Literally just be a non-fat female who knows how to use makeup and you'll be an 8/10.

I have the Irish curse too. The solution is going outside. Don't burn, just go outside as often as you can without getting a sunburn.

apples and oranges

Being a slim white girl makes makes you desired by 99% of guys, but girls don't give a flying FUCK about 99% of guys. They only care about chad. If they can't elicit attention from chad/make chad commit then they are the female equivalent of an incel.

Just have a short philtrum and positive canthal tilt and you're golden

There's really only two things you need to do to get girls.

>step 1: be attractive
>step 2: don't be unattractive

Gandy is british with natural blue eyes

That's not a chad eye. THIS is a chad eye

I got 80%
Surprisng considering I have resting angry cunt face and have to walk with my eyes slightly wider/eyebrows open to looks less like a serial killer

sean o'pry, the most attractive man alive, would disagree with you.

If you want to see a chad, check me out. I'm by far the most alpha in our group and my jawline is proof.

just post a pic you dumb faggot

Fine.

You forgot that nose shouldnt also be wide
T. Wide nose owner. I fucking hate my dad for passing this gene on me. Honestly considering a nose job

Kys facelets

you look retarded
female lips
many feminine features
could be your expression
unless that's someone else
then you're faggot for not posting your face

>92%
>look retarded
Pick one and only one manlet/faceted faggot

until skynet takes over m8 you're ugly

>implying that it doesn't use well defined metrics that humans have considered attractive for ages.
Sorry you're objectively ugly mate. Kill yourself

Even if if the parts are assembled perfectly, the whole can look awful if the parts don't fit together.
You have ugly eyes.
Feminine mouth.
Down pointing jew nose (at least from front)
Round chin, not squared.
Jaws and chin and no angles, it's just one big even semicircle, same with eyebrows.

its all about defined neck, i've been doing 16 sets of neck bridges everyday for the last 2 months and I can barely wear my t-shirts anymore, its amazing

>have been called handsome/very attractive my whole life
I've been living a lie! Some faggot on an anonymous message board told my why it turns out I'm ugly this whole time!

Nice cope manlet sorry your were born ugly AND short!

Theres no way I'm this attractive

by your mother?

you wouldn't bother posting your face or defending yourself if you had any success irl

Pic I used

Not defending, just trying to help you understand that you are objectively wrong. You may be faceblind even.

Hes paying the price

Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with this dude, hes referenced in every thread

White genes

better looking than
said it could be your depressed expression

This just proves that website is fucking garbage.

not bad, but beta looking

boost test

>looks to be from Brazil
you know, people can tan. And male models do. He looks kind of Spanish to me.

Big curved nose symbolizes power and money, so I disagree.

>No attractive man has ever had a curved nose

Oh so that must be why curved noses no longer exist after all the men with them failed to have reproductive success

Yeah. He looks not much younger than my father, and my father is 60

He looks young in this 2011 interview. Then again, he's clearly wearing make up.

youtube.com/watch?v=2K4_cBPzcQo

narrow skull with zero sexual dimorphism, destined to be a cuck sorry bro

to be fair most men with fucked noses got it from fights

You look like your mom dropped you on the front of your head as an infant

Are these eyes fit approved

Face too, girls must love that shit

No those are Stacy eyes

Dark hair + blue eyes = GOAT.

>There's really only three things you need to do to get average/below average girls, when you look like shit.
>>step 1: have a personality
>>step 2: be very persistent
I've seen ugly ass mother fuckers get 7/10 pussy just by pure will power and persistence, chad, brad, max and david like to play games and fuck around and make everything more complicated,
Gustav, Carl and Bob the retard don't fuck around, they might not say yes today, but shit happens, women get really lonely.

>be persistent
Spoken like a true Bob
Chad here, girls just come to me, laugh at the gross guys who pester them and then fuck me

Mirin

no homo

That guys facial aesthetics is on point too, though.

life truly on ez mode

I hope he fucks as many girls as possible.

Any female would jump on that dick asap. You guys are in denial of you think he looks bad. Worse than before? Probably, but still miles above everyone here

F-fit what does this mean? I'm always insecure. Does this mean I'm Chad, and i can stop being insecure?

It means that app is wrong