Now what Veeky Forums

Now what Veeky Forums

This is after 1 month of everyday working out in a gym, my gym is free for all there are NO personal trainers and to hire one is expensive anyways
I have 2 jobs both are sitting on a chair facing PC jobs.
I had no gyno before but after 8 years of eating to fill a tired mind like i trucker i guess i developed it.
I mention gyno because i also have a lot of belly fat and butt fat glutes fat if you would and this is problem for me when i RUN because everything jiggles (fuck gravity)
I am 29 years old and I really need you to guide me like give me some good advices for excersises and for diet,
BTW, I am not looking for huge Rich Piana body I just want to look fit not HUGE

Thanks in advance

bump and btw
i also did a few months of home workout like a year ago and im on Veeky Forums from time to time

bump idk if shameless desu

Have you tried the sticky? I have no sympathy for people who cannot read a sticky.

>I'm not looking for a huge rich piana body
You can't get one unless you're willing to spend $30k per year on injectables.

>1 whole month
wow user, have you tried out for the Olympics yet?

Cut then bulk until muscle, then cut again to 10% and then bulk to 15%, keep doing that until muscle limit

sorry i forgot to specify, I actually need some down to earth advices and a lot fewer then the sticky the BOOK makes me confused
What I mean is that I read the sticky and came back to parts of it several times but now I made thread to try and get help from people that see my >picrelated
thanks

Thanks for the advice its simple enough!

1 follow up question, what happens when i lose energy during cut... Im used to carb diet with sugars and stuff..
Thanks

In terms of diet, it might not be that you're eating too much but that you just have no muscle which makes you look flabby. Getting stronger is the first step to fixing that.

Also don't believe the protein memes. 1.5 gram per kilo of bodyweight more than enough.

wourkout hard, sleep well, eat -500kcal a day, proton>kcal>fat/carbs

you can do SS or brosplit if you have time, sometimes do cardio, like rope skipping...and if you dont make it you can just rope yourself off

>when i lose energy during cut
whats the energy?

The energy is that i get tired a lot faster and don't excersise enough
I guess?

i feel ya OP what is Veeky Forums for if not helping eachother

what are you? faggot? pussy?

you can drink some bcca while workout

>BCAAs

Well there are 2 drinks available at my gym one is L-carnitine other is BCAA
The guy at the counter told me I am better off with L-carnitine and that BCAA is for Intermediate and Pro gym goers...

I don't get the >implication
Not being condecending I really don't is it spelling mistake or bad advice?

>1 month

Do not post again until 1 year, faggot.

>bcASS
buy bcASS and I-carnitine in powder form and do your own drink, its cheaper

Ive only used bcASS so i cant tell you whats better.

If your muscle glycogen is depleted then BCAAs will stop them from wasting away, but I don't see why they would do anything to boost performance

What happens is that during a cut you will have less energy and theres nothing you can do about it, thats the whole point

OP here
1 more question since again.. nobody else to ask:

I have been told that you need certain muscle group in top form like your back muscules so you could train abs and traps etc.
Anyone care to tell something more about this?

Unless you're so weak that you're unable to do everyday things, then you'll be fine.

You might mean strength imbalances that can affect your joints (for example, you'll have shoulder pain if the front of your shoulder is too strong compared to your rear delts)

it is exactly what i am haveing
holy fuck this is hard when u are clueless like me

and yes fucking sticky helps SHIT

also

FUCK

>one month
>Congrats user! now do that for the rest of your life

They make it so you don't feel a burn. You workout like energizer bunny when u mix them into PWO.