Are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life...

are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

Don't you wanna have the rooted inside-voice that will alert you whenever you wanna ease a situation, not only when you wanna turn on the hot tap?

Don't you want your son to have a proper dad, not some faggot that can't stand the water coming from the other tap?

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me. Other benefits are;

>harder erections
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
>increased range of ejaculation
>whiter and thicker cum
>faster metabolism
>better skin
>shiny hair
>better sleep quality
>reduced stress levels
>bursting agressiveness when needed
>increased alertness
>can wake up in the mornings without effort
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing

>when you accept the coldness and become /zen/
Honestly I just do it because I'm hairy as fuck and hate coming out the shower with sweaty swamp crotch.

Become an inspirational speaker or something. Im doing nothing but cold showers from now on bc this sounds badass

Been taking cold showers for the whole of 2017 so far.

This coming winter (ausfag) will test me but I'm going strong.

So far I've noticed my skin and hair is better. I do have more motivation (but maybe thats because my career is progressing) but I do like the Spartan austerity of everyday having a small mental challenge of dealing with cold water.

I do have a rule though that I am allowed to have a hot shower if someone is in the shower with me. I'm also pleased to say that the amount of times I've had shower sex this year has increased dramatically.

Agreed

t. Dr. Manos Broscience PhD

>harder erections
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
>whiter and thicker cum
>faster metabolism
>better skin
>shiny hair
>better sleep quality
>reduced stress levels
>increased alertness

None of these are scientifically proven and are anecdotal.

Let's go over some of this stuff:

>harder erections
placebo
not real
placebo
>whiter and thicker cum
base on diet and hydration
>faster metabolism
go to the fucking gym if you want to lose weight
>better skin
or you could just take hot showers and rinse your face with cold water after to close pores, same exact thing.
>shiny hair
that's from the shampoo not the cold shower
>better sleep quality
placebo
>reduced stress levels
placebo, maybe even increased stress levels from the cortisol you produce by taking cold showers
yeah because you're a psychopath
>increased alertness
ok sure cold water wakes you up
placebo
placebo

Every single positive effect from cold showers can be achieved by just turning the shower cold for 5 seconds at the end of the shower. Taking complete, full length cold showers is unnecessary, and is a typical trait of psychopaths.

>long cold showers is a typical trait of psychopaths
sauce? psych student here and ive never heard this

My rent is way too expensive to not use warm water.
I live in the first world so I'm going to shower like it too.
>ITT: thinly veiled water merchant.

Obviously. Doesn't mean it's useless advice.
>t. feckless 'everything needs to have 5 peer reviewed clinical trials to be reasonable' nerd

>He thinks timed cortisol production only increases stress
Stick to one word responses please

>My situation is comfortable so I'm going to become comfortable and soft
The degradation of modern man

This is retarded
You're retarded

I bet when you're fucking 90 and decrepit you'll fondly look back on taking cold showers just because

Men should seek out comfort when he can because life in general is a battle. When you have kate upton asking you for sex you shouldn't go fuck a bottle full of acid because you are a man and shouldn't be soft.
You are a pretentious twat. Get out of Veeky Forums

LOL no, you'll be sick CONSTANTLY because your body will be using all available resources trying to keep your core temperature up, especially in the Wintertime, and your immune system will be compromised by this.

Anons of Veeky Forums, don't be dumb and fall for this stupid troll-meme, your common sense should be listened to, here. All the so-called 'benefits' the faggot OP lists here may as well include 'colors are brighter and foods taste better' for all the validity of them; he's just listing common things that everyone wants and not providing any proof -- it's a troll-meme, don't fall for it.

Everything OP said is anecdotal and no proof has been provided for any of them. This thread should die.

>Paying for things and not using them.
I earned that hot water with my paycheck, user.
Work went into that.
If I decide to quit using hot water then I better not get the bill for it.

mane youre supposed to get clean in the shower

I do it around bed time and it really does help make me sleepy. Cold showers also perk me up when I'm feeling down. I also like going all the way cold for a couple minutes and then turning it to hot for a little head rush.

I'm in user, I'll try doing more cold showers since summer is here

t. samefagging

Nah I'm a totally other guy

>or you could just take hot showers and rinse your face with cold water after to close pores

>pores can open and close

fuck that I'm broke as shit so a hot shower is one of the few luxuries I enjoy in my life

keep your bullshit to yourself m8

It's cold enough in Canada.