Is this actually good?

So I went to my college's gym and said that I wanted to build my strength. I was given this. Is this solid? Is it trash? Should anything be removed? Let me know what you guys think.

P.S.
Some of these exercises require a machine and I keep seeing people on Veeky Forums say that machine workout is shit.

Machines will help you build muscle. Also, you shouldn't worry too much if you're a beginner because almost literally anything you do will help you get stronger.

seems decent, except they don't mention 'form first, weight second'.

So this is fine then? Any recommendations?

Luckily I know form is important

Can I skip protein shakes if I keep sucking lots of dicks?

I wish that was an actual thing

I want more thoughts dammit.

This is a big pile of shit.
>you can't measure a true 10RM as an untrained lifter
>rest between sets too small
>high reps
>gauzy set range
>lots of isolation work
>breathing is totally wrong
>Vertical loading is called a circuit - good luck in a busy gym

only if it's a feminine dick on a juicy trap. All the T gets left in their sperm since they're not using it so it's basically free test boosts!

That is too many sets for 1 day, especially for an untrained lifter

This is garbage.

no more than 5 reps per set, go as heavy as you can increasing the weight until you fail on the last sets.

fuck most of this exercises, pick the big ones only, and rest, eat and sleep. if you want to get stronger you have to lift as much as possible in as short a period as possible.

this is garbage from the 80's that will burn calories and little else

Alright so 2 people say it's decent and the majority say it has problems. Can someone make me a routine then?? I just want to be strong.

Just pick a fucking beginner routine like SS or strong lifts doesn't matter

Fuck off with your SS bullshit.

fuck off until you can OHP 1pl8, dickmouth.

Does your mother still pick out your clothes?

go read up on Mike Mentzer and learn how to actually use machines for gains, and make your own routine, faggot.

>I want to build strength as a beginner
>wait, Starting Strength?
>a program literally designed for beginners to build strength?
>lol no

>No more than 5 reps per set

I've tried and failed to create one. Why else would I be here asking if this paper is good enough. Maybe I would be able to fucking OHP if someone would help me create a fucking routine.

Fuck this, I'll try to figure it out myself then..

He didn't do SS for a year. It's impossible to SS for a year. You would be squatting like 800 lbs for 3x5. He's also way too fucking fat. Rippetoe explicitly says not to get too fat, and that the very upper limit you should let yourself get to is 20%.

>lifts are 3x5 1/2/3/4 after a year

>follows a routine called starting strength
>surprised when he gets strong

If he didn't want to get fat along the way, don't fucking dirty bulk.
Normies please leave my board

Literally do any beginner program. Do you think you're the first person to ever want to lift weights? Do you not realize your question is the most asked shit on any fitness forum? Might as well ask "how do I lose weight?" There are so many decent beginner programs out there (and they're all just variations of the same shit that works) that it's fucking ridiculous. Just fucking pick one and do it.

Yes.

>falling for the SS is a meme meme
never going to make it.

Jesus. Was given same in college. Bad then, bad now.
Too many lifts are assistance lifts.
3 to 5 sets of 10? Try 3 sets of 5 or 2 of 10.
Timing between sets is odd. I shoot for 2 minutes when starting out... this quickly expands at heavier weights.
Circuit training in public gym is a nuisance... will make you most hated person in gym.
Two more reps equals 5% weight increase is accurate.

Toss it. Read SS or look up Allpro beginner.

>vertical loading
please don't be that guy

breathing for compounds is wrong, you want to keep your core tight even for bench so you take a deep breath and hold it

reminds me of my first program which got me pretty good results, I'd just add to focus on the eccentric portion of the lifts to build muscle and a slow but steady tempo
bench press would be fine to leave as is, but say pec deck you squeeze your chest and then over 2 seconds slowly go back to the starting position

I did this in a month doing SS, what the fuck you chattin about mate

it's fine it will build muscle

but don't get mad then a guy smaller than you squats more than you

Which is before and which is after??

You one of those fucking muslims who read backwards?

Mom walked in on you taking pictures of your back so you closed the door?

kek