All my savings on one coin tonight

I just put all my savings into crypto (1.5 etherum). Looking for honest suggestions to help a brother who just wanna be comfy- coins that have a decent chance of 2x or 3x within a few days? Thx...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5qjhAZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GRS is currently going nuclear, but there's no telling when it;s going to stop or reverse

you seriously going to shill GRS to a newbie? have you no morals? it's a shitcoin thats going straight back into the dumpster soon

within days? better to learn patience especially if you're new. otherwise you will lose money over trading.

Thanks user but this is literally all I have and really need this to work out otherwise I might be very not comfy for a long while... been reading this board for a few weeks now and people warn against coins that recently 100%.

It's better than VTC and 1/10th the price.

But go ahead and shill him some LINK so he can join the biz retards in the dumpster.

I don't know, times seem a little uncertain with the fork coming.

>I just put all my savings into crypto (1.5 etherum).

sad desu

>within a few days

Good luck getting that knowledge from someone. I'd suggest doing research. The one I just banked on pretty hard was RLC. Huge announcement at the conference during devcon3 on Friday, reddit AMA on the 8th for follow ups and more partnership announcements after that, so yeah. November is going to be a big month, not to mention the hardfork from segwit2x might make ether markets boom a bit.

Never put everything in at once. You need to learn to buy dips to be successful in crypto. That said Bitcoin is still the safest bet. Right now I don't know which coin has the potential to moon.
GRS and Vert are taking off right now but it might be too late to get in now. I'd put them on watch and buy them when they dip maybe.
Modum is the new Veeky Forums meme but I'm not so sure about it. You can directly buy it with Eth on Etherdelta. So far I've only lost money with it but that also means the moon didn't happen yet.

You can join the Veeky Forums discord to join Pump and Dumps
discord.gg/5qjhAZ

Woops learning how to reply...

Thanks for looking out for me

I have been watching and always afraid to put money in but I think tonight's the night.

ye prepare some lub user.

Modum was one that I was watching, research and don't understand... it seems like a good project with some results already and some announcements coming up. It went up and went back down just as fast.

I guess I was hoping someone who has spent all their $$$ already and just hodling would be able to shed some light. But I will keep on researching and watching... Thanks for the RLC suggestion I will check that out too!!

started with 230€, invested all in grs, now on 500€ and it could've been way more

the dude expects 2-3x in a few days he deserves to lose everything

Just been seeing anons doubling $20k just like that and thought I should try my luck at getting 3 eth. All good, sorry, I'm just being greedy.

They do it over time not in a few days you noob, if you can't be patient don't get into crypto cause you'll end up losing everything.

This has been noted. Thx

for real, ark 2 days before the fork.
around × 300% in a few months.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! fucking stupid fucking cunt

just remember that 98% of everything biz shills are pump and dumps, and most of them are already half way through the pump

you won't find any reasonable suggestions for things to invest in, because most people here are poor and desperate for anything regardless of how worthless the coin is

Stay in BTC, join discord.gg/vUcF2Pu
Get gold until friday, buy the coin, sell immediately at 60%+
Then cash out in Tether, buy back after the fork and go all in into OMG
You will AT LEAST 10x your money, screencap it if you dont believe me

Unironically Doge