Hey Veeky Forums I want to eat healthy but I don't know how to cook. Any good sites or videos I could learn from...

Hey Veeky Forums I want to eat healthy but I don't know how to cook. Any good sites or videos I could learn from? Much appreciated
Pic related it's my favorite card in Yu-Gi-Oh, Pot of Greed, which allows me to draw two more cards from my deck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJy1ajvMU1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get bags of frozen vegetables, rice and your choice of lean protein. Make a stir-fry.

Get frozen fruits and bananas and make smoothies.

Drink 2 litres of water + drink green tea.

Don't eat takeaways, don't drink alcohol, don't do any illicit drugs. (The drugs and alcohol will make you want unhealthy food.)

Buy a healthy cook book and learn 5 recipes.

Also kek

Thats not a card from Yu-Go-Oh. Can't you do anything right, dumbo?

A single beer here and there won't have much negative impact I assume?

Beer is high in calories, lowers testosterone levels and is bad for your health overall. You can have the occasional beer of course, but if you want to be optimal then avoid it as much as you can.

Blue apron is pretty good if you want your food without having to leave the house, you should be able to learn how to cook pretty good after your first few meals.

Put your sense of masculinity aside and make a pinterest account. Hundreds of thousands of recipes for every stupid diet imaginable.
Go onto youtube and search for a food you like. Stir fry? 588,000 results. Chicken masala? Literally over a million.
Go to a book store and buy a cookbook for fuck's sake. These are life skills akin with being able to do your own laundry and pay bills.

My favorite card in Yu-Gi-Oh is Exodia the Forbidden One, did you know that

Watch Gordon Ramsay's cooking videos. For starters:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJy1ajvMU1k

What is his name, again?

This is a good post.

THE COKE CAN SCHNEIDER

>Pic related it's my favorite card in Yu-Gi-Oh, Pot of Greed

Legitimately hilarious, well done

Well I literally just microwave chicken breasts

And then put them onto mixed vegetables or a bunch of spinach

And instant oatmeal is also microwavable

Literally live off of my microwave desu

I make little snack bags at the start of the week
(consists of a handful of various nuts and dried fruits mostly)
and then smoke weed all the time. If I get a little hungry, I have my healthy snack bags and crystal light packets
(because water tastes like shit when im high for some reason)

Will this fuck me up in the long run?

Get a vitamix style blender and a slow cooker like a crock pot or instaPot. Easy blended meal replacements and set and forget it cooked meals.

I can't tell..is she pretty or ugly? Her mouth is huge, but her skin is so clear and nice like wtf, man.

she's incredibly pretty.

never going to make it the post
there is no single beer here and there.
If you drink alcohol it will sabotage your gains.

like half the meals i make are a variation on shit cooked in sauce.
>choose soup/broth/curry sauce you like, heat up till simmering
>add chicken/beef/fish/prawns/w/e you like
>add mixed frozen veg
>add whatever spices you want
>eat with whatever carbs you want
so easy and only one/two pans to wash up, huge variety of flavours n shit for the exact same cooking method. could have with pea soup, mushroom soup, tikka masala sauce, chili con carne sauce or whatever. if you're bulking, add cheese, greek yogurt and bacon, and eat it with gnocci or filled pasta. if you're cutting, have it with prawns and brown rice. only thing you need to think about is when you add the individual ingredients so they don't all get overcooked to fuck

Alan Thrall
Brian Alsrhue
Vitruvian Physique
Jon Venus
Brian Turner

Search their channels for "what I ate today"