Why is indian food the GOAT recovery food? Has everything your body needs to get back into the gym

Why is indian food the GOAT recovery food? Has everything your body needs to get back into the gym.

It looks like what someone already ate

you're not fooling anyone, pajeet.

the spices. particularly turmeric, and ginger.

You're supposed to shit in the streets not into bowls Rajan.

Oh so you're the guy who comes into my place of employment asking for the whole chicken to be broken down and the skin removed. Meanwhile you go to the dairy department and are literally waste deep in the cooler looking for the milk with the latest expiration date.

Fuck you Pajeet. Buy a set of knives and learn to break your own chicken down.

I had an Indian room mate once. The whole house smelled of spices but I'll be damned if he didn't make tasty ass food.

I bet you love ass food don't you

absolutely this
>go to the butcher
>request the chicken to be chopped into tiny cubes
>even if it's already cut up
i want pajeets to leave

>buying milk that expires tomorrow
>not taking advantage of free services
Im persian not Indian and its just white people that do shit like this baka. I hope youre the same little bitch I have grind my ground beef a second time

>all these plebs ragging on Indian food because they're embarrassed to admit it's too spicy for them

you'd rather eat unseasoned chicken and plain rice with steamed broccoli you uncultured autists. that's the food equivalent of wearing socks with sandals

Fucking kek, look at this insecure fucks getting triggered over literally people asking for their meat to be cut.

Ask me how I know you'll never make it.

Wouldn't recommend eating spice heavy food on a daily basis desu. It's not good for your digestive system, especially us white folk don't tend to have a very good reaction to extremely spicy food at first.
But goddamn is it freaking tasty.

Fucking kek at these autist unseasoned chicken fucks. The COPE is real. Literally so triggered by the fact that other races make tasty food. Confirmed for never making it.

My bro brought back this cashew candy when he came back from Chennai. So good.

It's called "Kaju Katli".

Gulab Jamuns are the GOAT sweet dish though.

This board is for white people only, you need to leave and kill yourself while your at it

#HITLERDIDNOTHINGWRONG
#MAKE4CHANWHITEAGAIN

> owned by a Japanese dyel
> belongs to the whites

The Jews did this too didn't they?

When will pajeets learn?

Turmeric gains are real bros, better than taking a sip

actually ginger is god-tier for digestion.

Indian food is god tier for cutting, since you're going to shit it out on the streets within a few hours. All the flavor, for non of the calories.

Saag Paneer is godly. That flavorful mash of spinach with cubes of cheese....

If the Saag Paneer tastes like boiled spinach, the place you went to sucks ass.

What's it called? Never tried any Filipino cuisine desu, and it looks interesting.

I've heard turmeric and ginger is good. What beneficial properties do they have?

I guess I'll be the one to get this thread started right..

*ahem*

D E S I G N A T E D

Lamb Rogan Josh is the GOAT recovery meal.

I pity crackers like you lmao. Enjoy your "exotic" salt seasoning!

Ayy kapatid.
Nilagang Baka, literally Braised Beef.
>beef, beef stock, potatoes, your preference in greens (cabbage, green beans, chinese cabbage)
>salt, pepper
Braise beef first til tender, add potatoes, once done, drop the greens in.

If only our food didn't look like someone shat, ate it, threw up, ate it then shat it out again, I swear it will be just below east asian cuisine and a bit higher than the rest of asia.

Here's a prime example, Menudo. Meat(pork, chicken, or sometimes beef), potatoes, carrots, green peas, raisins(if you're a degenerate, I fucking hate raisins - used to eat them daily as a kid, now I can't stand them).
This shit is on every fiesta and will fill you up with macros.

There's a reason pajeets are always the most DYEL and non-athletic people around. They just can't make it. Even the ones that do make it still don't make up for being indian.

Another great one for hitting dem macros, Monggo Soup, but yet again looks like diarrhea.
Mung bean, meat(any), garlic, onions, salt, pepper.
Tastes fucking great as well.

>Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)
Carbohydrates 62.62 g
Fat 1.15 g
Protein 23.86 g
Dietary fiber 16.3 g

Disguised rat meat in slop

Dude. Dude.

If you want to know the quality of an Indian restaurant, order the saag paneer first.

If it tastes fucking delicious, you're in the perfect place.

If it tastes like boiled spinach, you fucked up.

Yes this crap is annoying and lazy on their part.
They're still not as bad as Ethiopians and their lamb tho
>can you take the white off, I don't like
Bitch it's called "fat" an easy word to pronounce and it's good for your skin

Find another job if you can't do it.

Paneer Tikka Masala. Makes me wish I wasn't such a poor fag. This shit is what I live for.

KEK, didn't know there were bigger bitches than stacey on here, getting triggered about how people get their meat cut lmao.

not triggered. if the bro is having a whinge about his job then he should fuck off and find a new one. simple concept

This looks delicious and interesting. Don't really care about how food looks desu, being brought up on Indian food, lots of dishes look weird but taste so freaking good. Too bad Filipino cuisine restaurants agent popular.

I was talking about the butcher bitching about his job.

generally anti-inflammatory. so kinda like NSAIDs but without the side effects of NSAIDs. if you consume turmeric, consume it with fat because its most well known chemical called curcumin is fat-soluble. even then, curcumin is documented (see PubMed) to not absorb well in the human body so you would have to consume a lot of it to get the beneficial effects from it. also see examine dot com for more information on them.