Does she use anavat and clen?

Does she use anavat and clen?

I'm having a hard time deciding between being thicc like powerlifting girls or slim. Which will attract more men?

Just be yourself.

If someone makes money on social media because of how they look, something is enhanced. Either the photos, the bodies themselves, or both.

It's dependent more on which kind of guy you want to attract.

>implying women need to use illegal means

your gynecologist will write whatever wacky pills you want, I have a sister I know.

thicc if you like one night stands, thin if you want ltr

Nah that looks easily attainable
Pic is anavar

then why are there many thicc girls in relationships?

Anyway idk is this a good in between? lol

No. That's Ana Cheri. Solid 10/10. Not even close to a realistic goal

Powerlifting mode might get you the type of bloke who browses Veeky Forums, but most guys who dont gym much will likely go for a girl whose slim. So depends on what quantity, quality and type of bloke youre after.

Shame about the face though.

M8 I would not leave the bedroom until my cock was raw and she needed a wheelchair

>implying you will ever look even the smallest bit like these girls
>implying you will not do a cycle get lazy cuz youre on roids and then stop the whole fitness stuf because you are a pathetic little bitch who thinks she will look like a model because of taking anavar and clen

mate, this applies to around 70-80% of women worldwide so this says nothing
Guys like to fuck and standards are a non-issue

>I'm having a hard time deciding between being thicc like powerlifting girls or slim.
Same.

I can't decide whether I want left or right. I want to be able to lift a lot and have muscles, but then I want to still look elegant in a dress. I can't decide :(

Why are you being so mean? I always stay positive lol. At least I'll look better than where I began.

Cardio bunny

This chick really rustles my jimmies. She has 'resting bitch face' down to a fine art.

this is what men want

what the other anons are saying....it depends on the type of man you want to attract
like the girl on the right i wanna marry but the girl(s?) on the left make me wonder if my penis could even handle that. I know a lot of guys that say they dont like girls to be too muscly though and the girls on the left fall under that so if i were a girl i would just shoot for the girl on the right.

>Cardio bunny
>those legs
I don't think so

basically
this

There are people who are attracted to thicc girls with nice curves, boobs thighs you name it.
There are people who are attracted to very skinny fragile girls. Something in between is probably your best bet. Basically dont be FAT, dont starve yourself and do sports and you will have better body than most girls (unless you kinda have fridge body genetics with wide shoulders, waist and hips at once, which is sad but even then you can look nice like ) which i am personally in love, but not because of the body but the total package

because she has good looks, is dedicated, competetive, probably loving, religious and has purpose and interests in her life.

So basically do what you want girl and dont chase someones else dreams.

Same goes for anons on this board who lift for girls.

You clearly have incredibly low standards. Sad!

thanks user, that actually helps a lot. i grew up ugly af so i have this stupid mentality that if i'm not perfect no one will ever love me. i hope someone likes me despite my imperfections like you like your grill.

im kinda ugly myself
decent build with wide shoulders but narrow waist, but have been always insecure, because of reasons.

Because of garbage that we see in TV / internet we think we have to be perfect while its all illusion of real life.

Reminder that while most of guys are thirsty males and they just want to fuck there are legit guys out there who want to have nice stable relationship with loving wife, raise some children and get old togheter.

As naive as it seems.

And dont get me wrong, you dont want to lower your standards and settle for ugly beta males. I dont know what makes you going in terms of men, but dont settle for beta just because he seems nice. He will be lazy and useless the second you show him some love.

Settle for hardworking person who will support you and give you as much respect as you will give to him.

t. 24 kissless virgin

>Because of garbage that we see in TV / internet we think we have to be perfect while its all illusion of real life.
Yep. And I know this is true but I just can't stop picking at every dumb flaw I have.

I used to want a chad but now all I want is a decent looking guy who lifts and will be goofy with me and genuinely loves me. I am literally a loner though I have anxiety and don't have any friends so no clue how I will ever find anyone.

t. fellow kissless virgin who watched all her friends fall in and out of love 100x of times while i pretended i'd been through it too

so we are on same ride here

where do i find loner girls ?
gym isnt an answer, i often see girls there that only come, do some cardio garbage and talk to chads

Some girls look legit hardworking there but i cant just approach any out of blue, im pretty sure they wouldnt like that anyway.

>pls be in netherlands

>where do i find loner girls ?
I was gonna say the gym, since that's the only place I go. Library/book store maybe? That's where I spent all my lunch breaks when I worked at a job from hell. Only downside is that if a girl is a loner, she'll be less likely to talk to you. I'd love to talk to guys but I literally start panicking and feeling like I'm gonna cry from anxiety when I so much as lock eyes with one. Gym is the only place this doesn't happen (dunno why lol).

>Some girls look legit hardworking there but i cant just approach any out of blue, im pretty sure they wouldnt like that anyway.
no guy's ever approached me in the gym aside from one 50 year old man and a 14 year old chad-in-progress, probably because of this reason
even if one did i'd be too anxious to go anywhere with him
i don't know how i'm ever gonna be confident enough to find someone that actually likes me back and go out with him, like what the fuck that's too good to be true

>pls be in netherlands
why is the world so big

> i have anxiety

are you one of those guys who are just reasonbly awkward around strangers but self diagnoses themselves with anxiety?

cause thats pretty narcissitic (or however you spell that fkn work)

You can meet them through work or hobbies, but actually online dating seems to be working for a lot of people I know. I'm a social retard who couldn't put 2 sentences together when a cute guy talked to me in the gym. I met my bf through work, we became friends since we had very similar interests and enough time together to see past the social awkwardness.

I have a bunch of male friends who are also nerdy artists and have been single for years. Lately some of them have been finding really good, nice grills on OKC and shit. Some bitches on there too... But at least it gives most shy girls the opportunity to show their personality and interests.

>artists
Autists. Autocorrect implying my friends are into socially acceptable hobbies.

yeah i dont expect women to talk to me, im pretty sure thats what men have to do.
But if i see girl smiling and looking me in the eye then i know somethings up and ill smile back (well unless i wont slowpoke because im recovering from lift right about then)

Im too insecure to approach and ask girls out tho, tried that twice in my life and ofc got shot down after first attempt, and other girl didnt even respond just turned around and walked away without saying a word. Probably aimed for girls way out of my league.

i am just extremely self aware, i try to double think everything i do and often times im just thinking about some stupid shit no one cares about and i forget about entire word. On parties / friend meetings im always the least talking person because i prefer listening what people have to say and once in a while ill add something if i feel like it.
Anxiety ? maybe not. Narcisstic ? perhaps.
yeah i was thinking about making tinder acc but im even uglier on photos than irl. Maybe not tinder but some other dating stuff could work idk.
At least im not a manlet.

kekked hard

not that guy, but i genuinely have anxiety. i went through rounds of CBT and dropped out of HS to go to a special school for abnormalities like me.

when I talk to people my eyes sting and I start panicking even though I know I'm being stupid and there's nothing to fear. I have to take beta-blockers (lel appropriately named) to go to work or even meet friends. It's like a prison. All I want to do if be normal and feel normal and have fun around people, be a human being and be social like we're meant to be.

It's mainly social anxiety but now it's turning into general anxiety where i worry about shit like my parents dying or disease or shit. it consumes me. I would never just self-diagnose myself to seem interesting. This is a curse.

I'd find someone then be too anxious to meet them. knowing them in rl beforehand seems much less anxiety-inducing. i'd be too worried i'd be pumped and dumped too. or a chad would laugh at me for being anxious, or for not drinking or some shit

>yeah i dont expect women to talk to me, im pretty sure thats what men have to do.
I once got oneitis on this guy in my gym MEGA hard. he wasn't even that attractive but he seemed awkward like me. I even got my anxiety-ridden self to approach him. of course i fucked it up and a year later i still feel like shit because i just ended up looking like a dumb flaking stacey.

you seem even more introverted than me
did you have any traumatic experiences in childhood ?

>going for chad
remember, chad, just like stacey has plenty of choices everywhere he goes.
And sometimes if you go wild and approach normal guy, he might be scared at first. So yeah probably if you really want to approach someone try to literally befriend him up first and then move closer. Gotta be hella cautious here because us male autists doubt ourselves hard and are afraid to step up

When i wanted to ask out my coworker i literally waited till the last moment so i had nothing to lose, got rejected, but fuck, at least i tried, hopefully she doesnt think im turbo creep

>tfw still have small crush on her

PLEASE DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT MAN IN THE PICTURE.

UNLESS YOU WANT TO ATTRACT FAGS.

>did you have any traumatic experiences in childhood ?
I remember what set my anxiety off, it was one teacher in HS when I was 13. It was minor though, she just made me read out loud and it caused a panic attack for some reason, whereas I would normally have been fine with it. I've always been an introvert though. Sometimes I worry I'm blocking out some traumatic memories.

I smiled at some friendly looking guy at the gym once, he looks like a loner like me, but he just looked away lol. haven't seen him in like 3 weeks. fml

>there are legit guys out there who want to have nice stable relationship with loving wife, raise some children and get old togheter.

You should be a towel, because you really know how to dry a vagina.

I'd use a real dating site instead of tinder. I think most girls assume guys on tinder are just looking for a quick lay.

Yeah, I tried OKC for a bit and meeting people in person was super scary at first. The nice thing is though you can get a real sense of whether someone is a normie or not before you meet them. Chads will ask you in a few messages to meet in person, since they know most girls don't have long conversations online and are just trying increase their success rate. But you can browse through guys' pages with zero pressure and talk to someone until it feels like you know them well enough that meeting is a no brainer.

But it's just a suggestion. You don't have to, but if you're that lonely I recommend both of you give it a shot.

im sure there are women out there that want the same from men.

You want to ride the cock carousel and fuck girls with STDs ? your choice. I dont.

That's okay, because love doesn't come from the vagina, user. :)

Thick powerlifting girls are best. Thick fit, not thick fat though.

>hardworking
>fit
>mature
>loves only me

'I want a high value mate and offer nothing in return' the post

?
How did you even reach that conclusion? Why does wanting someone hardworking, fit, mature and loyal mean I will offer nothing in return?

top lel m8
i work hard for myself everyday.
But i also want to live for someone else.

I dont want hot girl caked in makeup that will bend over whenever i feel like it.

you are projecting some hot garbage in here my dude

Her delts and traps are way too small for her to be on roids. She's not that lean, either.

Get started already. It's very easy to switch from one to the other, but both of them require you to work out.

What attracts men most is the face. Just go for whatever body type you enjoy maintaining the most and find a great hairdresser who can cut your hair to make the most of your face.

slim with some muscle. too slim or too muscular is unattractive

Where are her tits?

In another castle

This is her boyfriend.
She makes money from her body.
She's extremely shredded in a lot of her photos

She just does a lot of meme butt workouts, only squats 1 plate, ignores upper body mostly, and enjoys the free couch gains from a low dose. Definitely not natty.

Hot

mfw they think that picture is for his girlfriend when they don't know its for his sugardaddy who gets hard at the thought of pounding that muscleboipussi out

You do know they have a tagthesponsor type site now for bodybuilders whoring themselves out...right???

thicc