Correction to $4300 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When that one user who always buys ATH finally FOMOs

When Bitfinex stops issuing new tethers.
Never.

Got any sources in this? Sounds pretty interesting.

>medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
Compare Tether and BTC graphs, you will see some very interesting things.

its gonna come down post-fork considering that it is essentially a post-dividend situation right? I don't really understand the fork properly but that was what i figured

Yeah, it should come down, but it won't stay low for long, because new tethers will be issued and BTC will skyrocket again. S2X fork is the real fork everyone was waiting for since beginning of this year. BTC Cash and Gold were just low-level unimportant forks. This fork is the real deal, it can kill core BTC, so I would be cautious when selling S2X coins, because it may actually replace S1X and you will be fucked.

Can anyone stop fake tether issuance? Feds? SEC?

Yeah I'm out of BTC completely until after the fork. Just locked in some strong november performers and gonna ride those out while the shit show is going down.

No proof, all speculation

>strong november performers
Like fucking what dude? It's an altcoin massacre out there. I suppose ETH has been stable vs. USD but the rest are a total clusterfuck.

If you're out of bitcoin completely you'll also miss out on any S2X you'd be entitled to.

>muh contrarian blog post
go back to plebbit faggot

this shitcoin needs to die

A month after the segwit2x fork probably.

There are still good buys if you’re looking for Short holds. Would it really be worth my while to hold BTC? I’m expecting bare minimum 2x ROI with potential for 5. Are the s2x coins good because the could take Btc position as the primary crypto?

Reddit says the new fork is an attack on bitcoin.

>I’m expecting bare minimum 2x ROI with potential for 5.
Your expectations are pretty optimistic. After the fork, I believe we'll see money flow back into alts, but quite so much before it. And yes, the segwit2x bitcoin has the potential to gain traction as the primary crypto but I don't know what the chances are since I don't follow bitcoin politics closely enough.

I see. I'm reasonably confident in my buys but you never know with all this shit going on. My belief is that fundamentally strong alts will pick up the in-flow of post-fork money and separate the wheat from the chaff a little, so I'm hoping to ride that wave if it plays out.

>Reddit says the new fork is an attack on bitcoin.
apart from the usual reddit retardation, the bitcoin reddit mods actively delete and ban anyone who says otherwise. There is only one opinion allowed.

The same guy also controls bitcointalk and bitcoin.org. so it's literally just that one guy's opinion that is allowed on the main communication channels

GOD, now thats a 3 letter organization thats not used often

Today is the last day. Its fucking crashing today. 3 ATH's in 1 week, this is getting too crazy

Your frustration sustains me.

These ATH haven't even been moonshots. Should rise at least another 10%

>took 1 year to get to 3k
>took 1 month to get to 6k
>it would take 1 ______ to get to 9k

I’m this user, I just fomo’d. Set your shorts boys this’ll be the ath forever.

You're new here aren't you

>tfw only 2 Bitcoin
>tfw had the money to buy hundreds just a few years ago

I deserve my shit life

i'll take exponential growth for $10,000