What do they mean by this?

What do they mean by this?

It means they are going paleo you fucking retard

Keto. Can't you read? A fuckin leaf.

keto diet is great. everyone's on it. even my parents are on it. ive lost 20 pounds in 2 months.

t. bay area faggot

Yes. However, instead of labeling it as such they are pretending that eating Twinkies all day is good for your body so that more obese women will think their broken ankles are healthy. All the ignorant obese feminists see is "Fat = good". Partly because the diabetes is affecting their vision.

to survive the US, they're in a country where excessiveness and health is relative

I did a keto diet. It fucked up my metabolism and now I have trouble processing grains.

Fuck that shit.

>rapid weight loss
>better[sic] energy
contradictory

hopefully their test will rise and there will be less faggotry in silicon valley

Isn't ketogenesis fucking terrible for you? Isn't it an emergency measure for times of starvation?

I could eat that given a good 7 hours or so

Didn't we already learn that Atkins is bad for you in the long run??

Naw, unless you've got a big supply of fat to burn through, keto will lower testosterone

No

It's different for everyone, just like about every other fucking thing in the human body. Why can't people understand this?

>keto is great
Yeah until your body undergoes ketosis

why am i the first one to realize there's no source in OP and just something anyone can make in MS paint

glad theyre making a new shit /pol/ board so they can begin to enforce rules on this real /pol/ so shit like this gets people banned with no source

If it's so terrible, then why does it feel so good?

No because you gain sensitivity to insulin which helps regulate a bunch of shit.

Keto + intermittent fasting also allows the body to switch to a repair/trash cleaning mode that is interrupted in the retarded 3x meal a day school of nutrition.

Is it truly because of the keto diet or is it because on a keto diet you MUST watch what you eat otherwise you'll always feel like shit?

Fasting is amazing

>keto+IT

my nigger

It's keto. You just feel fucking amazing after ridding yourself of the carbohydric jew.

What is a healthy fat?

t. ahmed

poutine

keked.
coconut oil, ghee

The article is an advertisement for maverick ventures....

They're gonna give themselves heart attacks because half their lives are sedentary

kek

Same. Lost about 10 kgs but then went off it and gained about 20 kgs, fucked up my metabolism.

I've lost 40 in seven weeks with calorie deficits and exercise. It's not fucking rocket science.

>ghee

???

dietary fat intake has nothing to do with heart attacks user

you eat carbs every 2 weeks fatty

>not living in the valley of longevity in Ecuador
Losers. Enjoy your anal herpes

>elite are losing weight to survive
wooooooooooooooow

good for you but there's no way you've lost a pound of fat per day, user.

check your math.

Its the same thing you mong

keto is great. You'll see how shitty carbs make you feel after being in ketosis for a few months and trying something with bread or sugar in it.

he could if he was 400+ pounds, he is American after all

The weird part was how tasteless bread seemed. It just tasted like dull crap after a week in keto.

when your obese and your calorie intake is in the 3 digits a day, that shit flys off you like nothing

looks legit

It means that a diabetes epidemic is going to break out in California in the next 10 years.

So does muscle though. If you did keto you would be ripped af right now, but you chose to fuck yourself.

>living off adrenaline

yeah enjoy your cardiac arrest at 47

Yeah bro I lost 80lbs in two months on the all-meth diet. I have insane amounts of energy and look better than I have since high school.

Been Keto for years. Dropped from 350 to 180 and didn't get any loose skin flaps because of the nature of the weight loss. I feel fantastic all the time. Ketosis has amazing benefits, reversed my diabetic symptoms and I got married and had my first son.

This thread is full of a bunch of underage kids who obviously haven't spent more than ten minutes researching the topic.

Turn turnips into fries. Mix them in olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper. Use a dry mix and cheese curds. You could add more cheese and chicken if you want. You got yourself a keto poutine with less than 7-8g carbs per portion.

being this stupid

Keto actually reverses early metabolic syndrome and greatly helps those with the diabeetus, both types.

>7-8g carbs per portion
Fucking haram.

40 lbs of fat is 160,000 kcal of energy, which he lost in 7 days. That is 4571 kcal per day.

He would have to eat literally nothing and then have a somewhat active lifestyle while weighing 400 lbs. For all 7 weeks. No food at all.

Well, you can lower that using cheese curds solely. When I did keto, I could handle about 30g carbs daily before getting knocked out of ketosis

A calorie deficit is the only way to do it no matter your diet.

So it's just Atkins repackaged?

>, instead of labeling it as such they are pretending that eating Twinkies all day is good for your body

That's the literal opposite of what is being reported, numb nuts

A new alliance has been established. The Internet Axis will conquer the world.

got that backwards

and still not really

Veeky Forums here

keno is a shitty meme. Durr hurrr carbs are bad durr hurr

good on ya, chap

Sounds like some Alex Jones shit.

Most of it's probably water retention from being obese.
I think keto can increase metabolism speed too.

Huh? Atkins is reduced carb diet.

wrong

initial keto adaptation means shit load of water weight.

the more fat, the more water weight as fat cells collapse, not the most scientific explanation but you get the idea.

means go be a vegan you fucking retard :^)

The reason why people lose weight is not because there is something magical about keto. It's because high fat food is more satiating, so you end up eating less.

atkins came years after the ketosis research.

he snatched the idea for quick weight loss so his patients could have needed surgery.

Losing water weight isn't usually what people mean when they talk about losing weight.

Did keto for a month back in December. Its a pretty easy diet for me because I love meats in general. I also like salt so its essentially my perfect diet. I lost 20 pounds in 1 month. This diet is only reccommended to be done for up to 4 months though. After its done you slowly implement carbs back into your nutrition.

didn't atkins die of a heart attack? but yes, it is great for weight loss. miss beer ;(
I think Ketosis puts strain on the heart, but not a huge deal.

I call bullshit.

we're mostly made of water

so... any weight loss will be a large percentage of water weight.

yes im aware

But caloric deficit is, itself, a defective way of viewing nutrition.

It's easy to overeat on carb diets and it's easy to undereat on high-fat high-protein diets.

Carbs/sugars make you perpetually hungry and keto-like diets activate the satiety signal.

One diet is easier to maintain a deficit than the other.

This. My gains were absolute shit when I was on a keto diet and consuming 2 grams per lb of body weight on a daily basis. Not to mention the constipation despite drinking large amounts of water.

Gotta eat big to get big.

i worry more and more about technology because of the people who build and fund it

>he doesnt understand what a ketogenic diet is

you think you can metabolize it all if you're not active 24/7?

Nope. head injury. though he did have heart issues I think

Meant to say at least 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight.

Rather it has to do with the body burning stored fat as it's source for sugars (needed for respiration), as opposed to using the sour patch kids and bread you just ate.

I can eat a 4x4 (without bun) wrapped in lettuce pretty easily. It's the only thing I eat from In'N'Out. I don't know if I could repeat the same feat every hour though.

>tfw made good gains on keto
>fell for the retarded oats meme
>gained 10 lb of fat in a month
>now back on keto
Fuck you.

Fuck you, that was my 2nd breakfast, not my mid morning snack.

hurr durr sugar restriction (carbs) leads to reduction in inflammation (source of all health issues). Brains evolved from invention of fire/fats/and nutrient dense foods (bones, cooked foods, and greens). Fat operated brains think clearer and not influenced by fermenting sugar. Sugar feeds cancer and inflammatory diseases. Gut brain axis.

Fast. It sounds oxymoronic but a period of fasting would probably help with the constipation and gains.

If you think about evolution, which of the following probably had a better chance at surviving: A creature that has equal division of autophagy processes and digestive processes OR a creature that devotes its energy to digesting food and then activates other maintenance processes when the food is digested?

No you don't. You eat around 20g of carbs a day. Why would you load up on carbs every 2 weeks, knock yourself out of ketosis, feel like shit and stall your weight loss?

Not only are paleo and keto completely and utterly different, but real keto is literally designed to not produce a loss of even a single calorie. It's for people with epilepsy as that diet prevents it. Previous to the development of keto diet, the only option was starvation, which was, understandably, not quite maintainable.

should've stopped eating so much, fatty.

that is too much protein. you were not doing a ketogenic diet.

notably it's more than double what you want for muscle, but certainly too much to stay in ketosis

Nope, paleo don't eat butter or cheese cause caveman didn't have cows. Keto gorges on butter and cheese.

Oh, its a diet for WEIGHT LOSS not a diet for living. Completely degenerate. Exercise and eat an actual healthy diet you lazy fucks.

oncologists are putting patients on ketogenic diets and it's not so they lose weight

Ay yo look at this burger

>I've lost 40 in seven weeks
Uhhhhh go reread the post. You fucked up m8

its essentially the same thing only difference calories intake.

If you exclusively eat sausages that are 50% protein 50% fat then thats keto but you will not drop any weight on that.

Your not wrong here

But if you're active you can stay in ketosis at a higher carb intake, 50-100g is possible. Need to measure that shit though... blood ketones that is

Been researching carb cycling at some interval, weekly or such. Not much research on it yet but may help jump start more keto related benfits. Like IF does.

It means that they don't understand biology. Longevity is heritable, that's why star athletes die from congenital disorders. There is no perfect diet, lifespan is mostly determined by your genetics.

You don't have the right gut bacteria (you need the good bacteria that can break down fiber etc.).

Just eat lots of greens (fiber). You're going to have a lot of gas for a week or two but it's going to get better after that.

Had the same problem.

Whats not healthy about natural fats, proteins and some veggies?