Last workday, weekend is finally here

>last workday, weekend is finally here
>heading to lunch
>"user come with us to burger king and celebrate with us!"
>normally just get a salad if I go to a fast food place but my fatty friends won't have it
>"treat urself gurrllll"
>ok, gay, but whatever
>buy a whopper for the first time in several years
>HOLY SHIT THIS THING IS BIGGER THAN MY FUCKING HEAD HOW THE FUCK
>how do fatties eat these things on a regular basis jesus christ
>eat it anyways because im cheap as hell and don't want to share it with the two blueberries im eating with who ordered similar sized burgers
>shit is greasy and there's too much mayo
>my 125lb frame feels incredibly bloated, feel like im about to be sick
>so much fucking sodium jesus christ
>literally can't go back into work for the rest of my shift because i feel too nauseous, duck out early

seriously, how DO fatties eat like this on a normal basis? doesn't your body scream to you how unhealthy it feels?

good lord i want to die now. i feel like i need a shower

lmao stupid roastie, if you get nauseous over a fucking burger I got some bad news for you

A whopper is not that big. Fuck off op

>not sweating so much that sodium doesn't matter
>not lifting and doing cardio to the point where calories don't matter

I seriously hope you don't do this OP.

>can't even eat a medium-sized burger

DYEL, fag?

>be a woman
>eat a hamburger
>get nauseous and duck out of work

And yet somehow they expect equal pay.

>Struggles to eat 600kcal

You sound small. Stop blaming fatasses; adults shouldn't struggle to eat a third of their caloric intake in one meal, especially lunch.

Cant believe this because a triple whopper doesnt even exist

I'll eat a Wendy's triple if my recovery isn't going right on Friday. Wendy's (tm) is good greasy burger. BK is homo burger. It has the shittiest macros and extra mayonnaise burger

tits or gtfo

burger king, and other fast food like wendys and sonic, all make me puke because of their 78% sodium content..

not safe for gains

When you've had normal amounts of sodium in your diet for a while, eating at any fast food place is mildly gross because you can taste the salt more than people who are just used to it

> 1st-world women problems
> I ate a greasy burger and had to go home

You would not do well in the field with ration packs where you cant tell what youre eating by any of your senses

Gross why do you even hang out with them. If my friends tried to make me eat fast food I just wouldn't have friends :/

OP is trying to give fake hints LARPING as a girl for attention, sage and report and move on

No girl even at 125 can get nauseous over a burger unless their an unhealthy sack of shit

If you're a girl, just lift weights.
That way you can eat things with protein.

You clearly don't know what it's like eating clean for a long time and then eating something awful and disgusting. It can definitely make you ill.

this guy recovers with papa john

Namefags must fucking hang.
Except this one.

underrated

dude you sound like a pussy, its only a burger

> vegan
> eating no meat
> massively fragile and delicate stomach and immune system due to copious amounts of rabbitfood forced down to meet daily nutritional standards
> gets surprised when eating non-rabbitfood doesnt go down well

In other news, water is wet...

>Jennifer Jason Leigh
I know which highschool she went to, do you?

I am begging you. Stop posting

listen you fat virgin, im not a vegan like that faggot you keep replying to, but lets be honest, the liberal has a point. wendys, micky ds and sonic and other ff places have high sodium content in their shitty food to mask how fucking bland their product is.

as a result, if you dont eat there every day, then have a McJuicy Supreme, its going to make you feel a little shitty for around 5 hours until you explosively shit it out..

the only place that doesnt have this problem is chick fil a, which is why theyre god tier fast food, and the only fast food you should eat, if youre desperate for fast food.

>125lb frame

Burger King always makes me feel like shit too, I have no idea why. This doesn't happen to me when I eat McDs, Wendy's etc. which leads me to believe that it's just some ingredient they use that fucks me up, although I'm not sure what it could be that's any different from other places.

:/

Why are you calling me a faggot. You're talking about a real reaction people have to shitty foods and I'm like the only one not calling you weak for not being able to stomach cancer in food form.

Wish people here were nicer sometimes :(

Vegan trap can we study nutrition together and then make sweet heterosexual love?

who the fuck with any self respect eats fast food jesus christ

its a defensive mechanism, i was emotionally abused as a child and respond negatively to kindness due to multiple let downs

>>HOLY SHIT THIS THING IS BIGGER THAN MY FUCKING HEAD HOW THE FUCK

Headlets never learn

Excellent shitlording my friend.

Uh okay lol

Oh I'm sorry to hear that :(

I really liked this thread. Was funny and touches on the very serious subject of bad foods making healthy people sick. Don't be mean or anything but it's a quality thread

true facts

Stop it and stop it NOW

>not in rich pankos 5% 40000 cal a day club
>not gonna make it

post burger flaps.

>THIS THING IS BIGGER THAN MY FUCKING HEAD
You've got one small fucking head. Whoppers aren't that big.

Don't be retarded. All the saturated fat and sodium will make you feel like shit if you're not used to it.

I'm a 200lb guy and I usually eat healthy. Every few months I'll have some shitty fast food when I'm out or at a party, and that garbage always makes me feel horrible.

>good lord i want to die now.
permission granted

kek'd

OP didn't say she was a vegan, however.

ur just a small pussy

>femlet thinks burger is oversized

christ

lol i eat a triple whopper cheese every day, its 1200 calorie goodness and makes it easier to bulk. stop complaining.