Why is so much of fit so avidly against a thicker look...

Why is so much of fit so avidly against a thicker look? There are some guys who think being any bigger than a sculpted greek god with 4% bf makes someone obese. A strongman, martial artist, even a construction worker would beat the ass of a body sculptor in a fight.

being a fat piece of shit, even a strong one, is gay

When Will you faggots learn we don't sculpt to fight we do it to look good. Besides look at mma fighters a lot of them are ripped with abs.

because most people dont care about getting good at lifting garage doors or couches

>Why is so much of fit so avidly against a thicker look?

It's great for lifting, not optimal for speed (>20m) and endurance. Top body is closer to sprinter build than the bottom.

I theorize that a majority of fit is < 150 lb manlets/twinks.

/newfit/ here

Am construction worker, could not beat anybody's ass

because being that fat is not necessary for any kind of strength and is only a sign that you are a lazy fucktard
unless you compete at the highest level, and even then it isnt exactly a necessity

Can confirm

Cause to look good with thick body you have to look like a masculine god in the face.
You cant be looking like a fag if you wanna go thicc mode

Mainly because it's a competitive advantage to fight in the lowest weight class possible

>thick wrists
>Spinal support
How does that follow? Also, do big forearms actually make wrists look bigger?

sometimes i do this thing:

>post an OLD pic of me DYEL ottermode with abs, no legs at all in a CBT
>post newer pic of me, no abs but getting close to 3/4/5 lifts and probably have a solid 30lb of muscle mass, thick as fuck legs
>watch the ottermode get flooded with (you)
>watch the thickmode pic get 0 attention at all

in real life, as soon as i broke 95kg I started getting all kinds of fucking compliments, girls are all over my dick etc.

i find it funny desu. too bad i dont give a fuck about the opinions of phaggots on the internet

post thickmode here, i'm curious.

So are you saying as you got fatter women were all over you?

because shoulder to waist ratio is important in attracting cute women

it's not photogenic/doesn't look good in photos.

since Veeky Forums exists on an image board the only way to properly represent your current body is through photos
this is basically correct and why CBT is fucking aids unless you're under 14% bodyfat or been lifting for over 4 years

It's as simple as this OP

>Skinnyfat or fat guys want to 'get fit'
>Their idea of fit is actors/models
>Their idea of what they need to be is the top picture
>They come to Veeky Forums
>They post/jerk in CBT

But as said, in reality a bigger, thicker, stronger figure is just as attractive to most women if not more, because they can instantly associate you with being 'strong'/'big' which, if their into, they instantly go crazy for.

Women want a social status. Someone they can talk about with their friends and who's talents or strengths reflect onto them. Same way men do, I guess. But regardless, if they can tell their friends how 'big' and 'strong' their new bf is, it's just as attractive TO THEM as them telling their friends how 'cut' and 'ripped' their new bf is.

Look, basically either one is attractive because the average guy is skinnyfat/fat and generally out of shape. If you just aren't skinnyfat or fat then you will be more attractive. It's really up to you to decide if YOU would rather be small/ripped/whatever or big/strong/whatever. Certain women like certain bodytypes, most really really REALLY don't care because they look for other things besides just the body.

Thus summarizing why you should never lift for girls.

Sure you don't, how could you if you not train for that or have experience in street fights? The whole "construction worker are strong" stuff is bullshit anyway, the large majority of my family works in this field, I'm only the third who studied, I never worked one day with my body, yet I'm the only one in my family who is able to bench 115 kg, squat 130 kg and deadlift 180 kg.

Usually people that post these threads are fatties that are too lazy/lack the discipline to cut.
>Muh bearmode

Id rather go for a functional body type.
In today's world fighting doesnt matter. We dont need to fight to survive or mate. For that reason being a 6% bodyfat shredded sick cunt is much more functional than being a fat fuck who lifts a lot of weight because you are able to attract more mates.

You miss the point: women dont see a guy and think "ah hes ottermode" "hes really big" "he looks like a bodybuilder" etc, they will think an ottermode guy is more experienced in lifting than a strongfat and will brag even more about it

Because everyone on Veeky Forums who is thicccc is actually just fat at least 90% of the time

Because they don't have the frame to carry it.

True, anyone can look good fit, but only few look good with a strong man build.

wtf I love strongman physique now

>powerlifters actually believe this shit
Pic related is how bodybuilders should look like.
Sure, all the fitness youtubers look like they'd easily break apart like a stick. See that Skywalker guy.

Classic physique is the way to go. Also see Artemus Dolgin for reference.

There are zero benefits to being above ~10-12% bodyfat

Because my face looks fucking terrible at higher bf%

as does literally everyone's
anyone claiming "bearmode" is more attractive is a fucking retard

That's just good facial prognathism + small jaw. That isn't an argument against OP.

i don't think it was pic related

angularity, facial definition and facial bone prominence improves at lower bodyfat whilst neotony and puffiness increases at higher bodyfat

working manual labor is completely different than lifting weights you pampered little boy.

CBTs are like women. They're only impressed by big muscles if you have incredibly low body fat to go with it.

>hurr durr I don't know shit
That's a pic of the guy eating pizza. Post a normal pic before making any claims. The size of your face matters if you wnt to ge bearmode. You can';t have a guy with a skinny face go bear, ever.

And neotony and puffiness doe snot iiincrease at higher levels as long as you get proper exercise.

>facial fat won't increase as you increase your bodyfat

mfw you've met the dark lord spaniard at least 6 times and each time was funnier than the last

tell us your wisdom oh wise one

they make your wrists look smaller

That infographic isn't entirely accurate. It's just different priorities.

Bodybuilders want to look good where weightlifters / powerlifters want to be strong. That doesn't necessarily mean a weightlifter / powerlifter can't look good or a body builder is weak.

Look at Columbu (Arnold's bodybuilding friend). He's legit strong but he looks great.

why are you lifting,for good apparence or to carry your refrigerator?

Both

I just want to be aesthetic ottermode

I don't eat like this and train like this so I can win some imaginary fight, I just want to level my sexiness to astronomical levels

Grew up in a rough area and fought a lot which has served me well in the couple fights I've had as an adult

he starts fight like a niggr and catches assault charges
he doesnt put shots on target for those who pose a deadly threat to his life

Its like you wanna be raped by niggrs in jail or something user

You forgot your meme arrows, my man

you see me and I see you
:^)

Careful now, we wouldn't want those gay pictures to get to that significant other of yours now would we

PS...

Just posted about another thread i posted in...apparently Veeky Forums isnt anonymous

:)

is referring to the thread

my Girlfriend is Russian and She likes it better when I am on a bulk.

I think it may depend on the culture.

I'm 1,68m so looking thicker would be a bit horrible.

That sort of build is absolutely necessary at the world class level, at least for strongman.

>you need to be fat to be a successful world class strongman