Daily reminder that LINK is only

Daily reminder that LINK is only
> 1 month old
> 2x ICO price in the middle of fork bullshit
> Other recent ICOs literally below ICO price kek
> Only decentralized oracle with a working oracle product
> Only decentralized oracle that will work with multiple blockchains (Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Hyperledger)

I'm stressed out about how little LINK I have desu.

I can't believe you guys are still this delusioned. If you just sold your bags and bought GRS instead you could have doubled your money and bought back your Link position with no losses.

Dont be unless of course you only have like tens to hundreds of LINK. Then you are not going to make it kek.

Me 2 fren.

Fuck.

ICX ico was at the same time and ICX is already 4,5x

You could have also, sold all your alts before the fork. Buy ASIC resistant coins in the middle of the dip. Sell ASIC resistant coins after they pumped for Bitcoin. Move in to fiat, then go back to Bitcoin after it dips.

Pretty fun having hindsight huh?

Link marine private, 190link where is my node

accumulate more while you still can soldier

>noise of a stream of water hitting a ceramic surface
>loud *BRRRAPPP*
>more water noise
>few more sounds of short bursts of water hitting ceramic

There is no such thing as a decentralized oracle.

I did basically this except for the converting back to fiat thing

No funds, but I must accumulate

Are we really going to discuss this shit again? ChainLink is a decentralized oracle but the data sources are not decentralized. Smart contracts for optimal security will therefore pull identical data from multiple data sources served through the decentralized oracle.

Just like there is no such thing as a decentralized node.

You need a bunch of them.

I bought link at ATH even if this shit goes x2 i'm at loss. I believe though.

Relax buddy almost every alt is -50% (more or less) from their all time highs. Go on check coinmarketcap.

>hey you don't trust this single corporation? Well how about TEN corporations!
Great..

What is even your point faggot? Do you even understand how centralized points of failure work?

How much link is needed to make it bros?

Cool you solved the failure problem which nobody was even particularly afraid of.

How about solving the TRUST problem

Kek read up on the threads spammed here about Town Crier and ChainLink's partnership. They specifically mentioned using Intel SGX for trust.

KEK REKT.

>Intel, therefore trust
Really decentralized here

that groestlcoin moon I can't believe the market is this fucking stupid

You should just kys. Did you even bother googling what Intel SGX does? Whatever im done talking to you.