Multivitamin = good?

multivitamin = good?

pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/many-vitamins-can-give-you-5556383
hub.jhu.edu/2013/12/17/vitamins-might-be-harmful/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

completely unnecessary, and may even feed cancer cells.

just eat a varied balanced diet

Whhhhhaaaattttt???

Did you hear this from Bill nye or this real?

>essential vitamins feed cancer cells

Won't eating balanced food feed cancer cells?

mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/many-vitamins-can-give-you-5556383

Last I heard there was a meta analysis that multivitamins didn't decrease mortality. However, there is evidence that individual supplements (vitamin D e.g.) have benefits, and whether it reduces mortality or not they can still increase quality of life if they help prevent rickets and shit.

yes they're good
take them with a large meal though or else they'll just turn your piss yellow

I currently just take vitamin D and fishoil but wasn't sure if a multivitamin would be good too

So overdosing on vitamin supplements = taking a multivitamin. Got it.

it says overdosing on VITAMINS not the supplements.

These supplements have 100% or more of the daily recommended amount of each vitamin so in addition to the vitamins you get from the food you eat you are technically "overdosing" on the vitamins by exceeding the recommended amount

Even if the cancer risk is BS, multivatims have been proven to be a waste of time: hub.jhu.edu/2013/12/17/vitamins-might-be-harmful/

Vitamin D + Zinc + no fap for a week with working out
= massive loads

I took D aspartic acid for a while but It just increased my labido I guess

Centrum is a fucking scam,

The most important vitamin you can supplement with is C

If you don't get much sun, D rules alongside C

Mineral wise, Zinc and Selenium. You can skip selenium if you eat mixed nuts (Brazil and cashew). As we age, the biochemical machinery that uses Zinc breaks down. So take Zinc for the rest of your life.

Add L-Cysteine, Hordenine, and Theobromine as a preworkout. I'm probably fucking up the names but I'm drunk so it's okay.

CONT

After workout, take L-Leucine. It's by far the most effective of the "BCAA" class of aminos.

CONT

And avoid supplemental iron. It's used by a shitload of harmful bacteria. Donate blood on a regular basis to keep iron in check. Rest of your life.

Multivitamins are a meme now?

Is there a website where I can put in my diet and see if I'm missing anything?

>Is there a website where I can put in my diet and see if I'm missing anything?
Cronometer or nutritiondata.self.com maybe. Smbd pleade correct me if there are better ones

R E A L F O O D
E
A
L

F
O
O
D

blood donation crew checking in

Neither pills or food are generally superior to each other for getting micronutrients. It depends on the nutrient. If you're autistic about optimizing your nutrition without wasting money, then micro supplements have clear benefits in efficiently providing nutrition without much cost.

But even with supplementation a varied diet is necessary for getting optimal nutrition. This is because we can't be sure we know everything about what substances support optimal health. Therefore, eating many different whole foods is the best bet for maximizing health.

>mirror.co.uk
kys

+1, donated 2 gallons total so far. Do it every two months.

>The most important vitamin you can supplement with is C
Nobody in modern society is deficient in C.
It's not needed at all.

I have got the same centrum bottle but it says for Sie, aka women.

Is this same shit or? Cant speak german but I found out womens version has some lower acid levels smthin like that.

I am in fear that they dont jew my test levels.

Yeah sorry to say user they pump those women multis full of pure estrogen

I take vitamins for the placebo effect because I am an alcohol

>have o- blood
>don't donate because they call my cell every monday asking me to come in

ye, anons retarded

>being a racist in current year

100% of daily value is the minimum recommended value, not the maximum. Most vitamins can be ingested up to 700% of the minimum recommended value and still provide benefits while not harming you. Drinking a gallon of orange juice will not make you overdose on vitamin c.

The supplements I take are
B12
Zinc
Creatine
Vitamin D3

>being a conscientious objector for no other reason than to show "the man" who's boss

Dude you know you can only absorb like 8% of a vitamin before it passes through your body right? That's why the vitamin C is like 900% of your daily intake, they are compensating for that.

Everything causes cancer, now fuck off.

This

I got my 3 gallon pin in January.

>multivitamin = good?
Yes, but not that pedestrian-tier shit you posted. Get pic related, they're the only good ones I've ever found.

You can actually Google numerous studies that show multivitamins don't do anything.

Okay, I'll bite. Are any of them, even ONE of them, peer-reviewed double-blind studies from top Universities? Post them or GTFO, because if this were true then it'd be all over the media, the government, the W.H.O., and any number of other health organizations would have been all over it, telling people to never buy vitamins, and vitamin companies would all be shut down. Your move user. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get optimum levels of all essential micronutrients from food alone. Sabotage yourself all you want but don't tell others to sabotage themselves.

>The most important vitamin you can supplement with is C
Pretty sure you don't need to supplement vitamin C if you eat fruits and vegetables nearly every meal.