Chad drinks every week

Chad gets wasted like three times a week....and his gains are better than mine!

What's the secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally this

G E N E T I C S
E
N
E
T
I
C
S

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309

wait... so alcohol = gainz?

What do you mean by this?

So drinking after working out concentrates testosterone?

I drink everyday.

is that true tho?

ok but alcohol inhibits mTOR which actually counts for growth

this is the only pose in which skellies can look good

You guys ever see chad smash a 6 pack of the local microbrews? Nope. Lite beer my friends, lite beer

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309
Its a study, you moron
Its aimed to prove a certain thing true, look inside for methods used and figure out for yourself
DId you drop out of kindergarten?

>DId you drop out of kindergarten?
Don't judge me, reeeeee!

it literally takes 2 seconds to read the study, how are your attention spans/reading comprehension skills that fucked

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309
not my language bro.

We eurofags speak more than 2 languages.

but yeah, it increases total testosterone, free testosterone and free androgen index.

>CONCLUSION:
Postexercise ethanol ingestion affects the hormonal milieu including testosterone concentration and bioavailability during recovery from resistance exercise

People are questioning it because the study says that alcohol increases free and total test even tho on this board and in general people have always concluded that drinking doesn't go well with muscle recovery.

fucking inordinate amounts of pussy burns fat

>
But for how long ? Maybe it increases in short term but decreaces it in long term ?

Had dinner at my brother in law's house yesterday and his family is from Portugal. Drank shitloads of Green Wine and it was fucking good. Gains or no gains - i love alcohol.

So it increases testosterone for 5 hours post exercise. What does this mean? Wasn't muscle building supposed to happen at night. Guess I have to workout before I go to bed for this to have an effect.

chad is a lightweight and doesn't eat much during the day which is why he seems to be effortlessly ottermode. contrary to popular belief here you don't need to lift heavy to be ottermode, being active and playing sports regularly from childhood will do it fine.

you drink too much and stuff your face all day long

Chads aren't twinkmode

>am yurofag
>no trouble understanding the conclusion
Are you sure you aren't American? Your comprehension skills indicate you are

you can get away with that shit when you're young, but the closer you get to 30 the harder it is to drink daily.

been sober three months cold turkey, it's the best way to go for mind and body gains.

Chad is a figment of your imagination.

You are half correct. The universe is a hologram and chad exists and doesn't exist at the same time

or just take a shot before you sleep

Milo of croton allegedly drank ~10 liters of wine a day, and his gains were literally LEGENDARY