Gynecomastia

Any way other than surgery to get rid of this? Posted about it earlier but lost the thread cause I'm retarded.

Pic related: my gynecomastia

Hmm that's shitty op I'm sorry, only thing I've heard of is surgery.

Why do you have boobies

Hell if I know I've had them since I was 12. Puberty I guess

WOrkout your chest and cut

You will proably look like pic related after and even if his is visible he doesn't look half bad.

Got the shit too. It really does suck

nolvadex

I've been working chest almost exclusively for the past few months and am just getting bulkier. Any tips on cutting techniques?

Eat less.

back in my days men didn t have boobs

>eat a lot of fiber to soak up estrogen from food that u are digesting

>avoid milk and chicken (some say hops is estrogenic too, I don t believe it but better safe than sorry)

>be 10-12% bf for optimal hormone balance

>eat less
How much we talking? Calorie wise

How to check if my moobs are gyno ? Im fat, so they are pretty big.
They should dissapear at 15% bf ?

Are there hard things when you squeeze?

How to differentiate them from fat ?

time for the sticky?

i thought i had gyno but it was just fluid retention beneath the nipple. Just dropped my bodyfat percentage and lowered sodium and now I have no issues

If you have REAL GYNO, like BREAST TISSUE, surgery is the only way. if its not gyno, and usually it isn't, its just that you have a short torso so you get boobies faster, so cut and you'll look super swoll. (basically I'm saying you're a fatass)

In the pic your provided, it looks like real gyno, but its hard to tell since your BF >20%BF, so it might just be fat, don't worry about it until you cut and still look like a woman, then save up for surgery.

Doesn't look that bad dude

Nolvadex 20mg/day

Eat lots of tofu!

Why do guys care about getting boobs? It's not like you're gonna get a period or a shrunken penis.

Everyone loves boobs.
also this. If you think you look bad you might have some body dismorphia or whatever it's called when you just can't see yourself in a positive, realistic way.

2500 @ a low bf% start saving and cutting weight. It's the only way.
surgery