Feels thread

Lets share those feels bros.

>Been smashing this qt for a few months, bretty nice
>Tell her i wanna keep it casual, she doesnt like that
>Eventually we fizzle out because she wants something more and im not having it
>Start to miss her
>Want to talk to her, realize I actually like her
>I call her (she's out of town) and confess my feelings, hoping she still feels the same way
>She's surprised and doesnt seem to enthusiastic, not feeling too good with the way she's responding
>"Ill think about it user"

Pretty sure thats just another way of telling me to fuck off. Really started to like this girl, thought my autism wouldn't hold me back this time. Probably should just kill myself now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_L2vJEb6lVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's found a guy she likes better than you.

>lifting is going well
>otherwise not where i really want to be in life at the moment.
>All of my friends have moved away and im stuck at home with overbearing family.
>can feel myself becoming more and more anti-social by the day.
>just want to be left alone and not have anyone telling me what to do or how i should do it.
>he gym is the only place around here where i can be out of the house when i want to be

Haven't been sleeping well but i realized it's because i stay up too late so i can get that "alone" feeling

i'm a mess, senpai

Or she just found a guy who's more mature than "keep it casual"-OP

Got into a fist fight with my best friend again tonight. He's an angry drunk, always wants to fight. He and our DAD took my car (I'm the only one with a car in our friend group) without even telling me.

This is the like the 3rd time he's tried to fight me. And this time it ended with me gouging one of his eyes pretty bad.

He's a good dude sober, love him like a brother but I can't deal with this. I love him like a brother, and we've helped each other out on several occasions (I let him stay at my place, rent free for a month, he loaned me 300 bucks after I got a DUI) but man it's hard to deal with this when Everytime I have an issue I can't talk to him because he tries to fight me.

Life is bretty gud right now for me

Except

Boss has me on the night shift and it's hard to keep my zen with this sleep schedule

Any other night shift bros here?

>be in love with same girl for several years
>she's clearly interested in me
>kinda flirt with her, but never make a real move because im a retard
>as months go without me doing anything she slowly loses interest
>week ago she got a bf
>mfw

I used to work night shift loading/unloading UPS trucks. It was nice and the drives were cozy to and from, totally empty highways etc. etc. and the 24 hour gym was always empty too so i never had to wait to work out when i got off.

It is kind of draining eventually, throws off your circadian rhythms and what not.

>starting off a feels thread with faggoty immature bullshit

kys OP. heres a real problem

>be high achiever and hard worker
>go to school for engineering because all the engineering graduates are getting great jobs and careers in alberta right out of school
>pass my classes, get good summer work with a local engineering firm
>year to graduate comes, market collapses
>45 applications and counting, no job
>every position I applied for has hundreds of candidates
>24 now and living with parents

I dont even care that I cant find anything. Im going to eventually just do something else with my life. Im just mad I wasted 5 years. Dont fall for the stem meme kids.

tale as old as time

For what it's worth the situation in the USA is not much better. I know an EE graduate whose been working as a paramedic for years now.

Yeah man. It kind of sucks when I get off at 7am and drive home in the sunlight.

But my boss is hiring new people right now and once they get trained he'll put them on nights and pop me back over to days. This is only temporary

>DUI degenerate
>angry retard friend who cant support himself

I guess its true what they say about friend groups. Either everyone is a loser or everyone is a winner.

I got a DUI, because I'm 20 and blew a .03.

If I was a year older I would have gotten nothing and not a damn thing would have happened to me

>Any other night shift bros here?
Imagine being on call pretty much 24/7

thats fair, if its just for a little while until the new guys get trained i doubt it will have too much effect, Just dont let it fuck your sleeping schedule up when you're back to regular shifts

Yeah I imagine that's draining. Is the worth the salary compensation?

I would in Networking & Routing and sometimes if a particular node goes down our protocol says we have to contact the 24/7 maintenance guy and I feel really bad about waking him up at 3:30am....

I'll adjust back normally, I have no worries

fuck that is savage, user.

fuck that bitch

>DUI
>.03
i thought the cutoff was .08

>not 21

even for minors, any alcohol content if fucked? you couldve said you had nyquil or cough syrup?

Depends on age, .08 is the cutoff for 21 and over, it's lower if you're underage

>I just want to keep it casual
>I'm looking for a serious relationship bye
>No bb I luv u dun go
>Waa bruvz she left Mee

You're literally a bitch bro haha you thought you were that guy but that girl just exposed your clingy scared ass lmao, I literally love hearing shit like this because it's funny when betas get exposed. YOU are LITERALLY BITCH MADE. You are a shameful excuse of a man and a perfect example of a beta. Learn to cut your losses and play the field bitch boy. Fucking cuck. Hahahaha, you were probably that wimpy need with the ugly girlfriend who thought he was top shit in highschool. LMFAO

Settle down friend... Have a protein shake

The even better part is that this bitch got your faggot ass so in your feelings you're telling other men online about it because she's occupying your mind so much. You should have been born with 4 lips you bitch boy.

TL;DR

You need to KYS, senpai.

This board is for white Christians only you need to leave

Jesus titty-fucking Christ, this is the most pathetic board. You guys are /r9k/ tier sperglords.

Mods need to start handing out perma-bans to faggots who post feel threads here. There's a solution to your problems guys and it's called bleach. Do the rest of us a favor and chug a gallon or two you pansy faggots.

/ThreadXfailure

>want to become a police officer
>also interested in mathematics and engineering

Would it be a bad idea to be a cop first and when I get tired of it switch careers?

You would deny the High Sparrow, user?

>Is the worth the salary compensation?
Yeah.

I partly agree with you. We don't need that oneitis faggotry. However I do feel that talking about careers and real life probelms do have a place in here.

>tfw become fit
>finally lose virginity
>start banging more sloots
>Life becomes overall better
>Haven't visited Veeky Forums in months
>come back to check out fit, the board that started it all
>see this

Yep this place really isn't for normies

>going out with two girls i've banged later today
>wanna bang one of them again
>she keeps giving mixed signals
>also my ex is back in town with her new bf
>just wanna bang everyone out to solve all my problems

>he unironically supports cops being able to tell you how much booze you can put in your body and how you can drive your personal property

What a cuck

Until someone you love gets killed by a drunk driver

>Veeky Forums
>Hey guys self pity thread plz

This thread belongs in /r9k/

Op is a fag.

If you fucked her once then you can fuck her twice - schoolboy q

Good luck man, I'm rooting for you

youtube.com/watch?v=_L2vJEb6lVE
thread theme

New Zealand my dude. We have enough earthquakes to ensure a steady supply of jobs for engineers.

So then you went to the gym?
Why isn't there a nogf board for you idiots?
Should we just have a nogf general to contain you while you commiserate about being to stupid to keep a female companion?

there is, /r9k/

(you)

be a plumber

>reach goal weight
>binge
>gain back 5 lbs

JUST

Why is it so easy to gain weight but so hard to lose it? I can gain 5 lbs in a week but it'll take me 2 to lose it.

>it'll take me 2 to lose it.
by that I mean two months. :(

i dont think you'll get any reply here... the truth is too cruel to be cried over.

>tfw lost virginity to hooker
>too embarrassed to tell parents/friends that I had sex
>they all think I am one at 22
>parents have asked multiple times if I'm gay

on a positive note
>twf lifts are going up.

>decided to out to a bar before last call at 2am
>get there at 12:30
>talk to some dude on my right next to me for about a half an hour, cool guy and good conversation
>some girl is rubbing up against some guy next to my left and is in between us
>her ass is pushing against my thigh
>don't do anything
>she keeps doing it up and is practically sitting on my thigh after a couple minutes
>get a huge boner, luckily my dick was on the right side away from her
>tfw she keeps touching me with her ass and it feels amazing
>tfw every hair on my body was standing straight up it felt so good
>tfw I was lovin it but didn't say anything because clearly she was into the other dude
>she finally moves over to the other side and I can finally exhale

she was probably drunk and didn't even notice I was there, but to feel human touch for once, especially that fat ass on my thigh.. wew lad... that was nice.

Whew lad indeed

>You're literally a bitch bro haha blahblahblah

How is it beta to want to stay free? Real alpha s dont stay engaged

I guess you dunno wut you got till its gone

>start lifting when I'm 16
>football coach sees me in the weight room and takes me under his wing, teaches me everything I know about lifting
>someone wrecks into me when I'm 17, can't lift for months, lose all of my gains
>return to the gym, start over
>go to college
>lady leaves her car in neutral, gets out, and it rolls down a hill and hits me
>cant work out for months, lose all gains
>finally return, start over, reach new heights and break new PRs
>get sick, can't eat, lose thirty pounds in like three months, all gains gone, skinnyfag
>the illness was triggered by working out (caused something I was born with to be agitated, had it to get it removed)
>have already had a surgery and one more coming up
>will have to start over on my lifting, again
>20 now

When the final surgery happens, God will be one side of the doctor and Zyzz on the other, whispering, "It's a revolution."

Lazarus will rise again, please keep me in your hearts and minds

jesus dude, you have the most terrible luck don't you

You'll make it again brah, the fact that you came back after all those times speaks for itself

that's fuckin harsh
but you're only 20, you have the golden years of 20-35 ahead of you, DOIT

Thanks dude. I'm having a really hard time. I just had to get it out here because I don't have a lot of friends these days, but I don't want to give up my dream of running on the beach in nothing but extremely short shorts.

>been travelling for work for over a month solid
>only had access to hotel "fitness centers" (cardio central) and bodyweight exercises
>got home late last night, leaving again in 5 hours for another 2 weeks
I can feel my gainz slipping away...

you've been in two car wrecks and come back to make it again, that motivates my weak ass. i bet your willpower is 10/10.

third time lucky right, go out and make it user

We're going to make it. These are merely tests of our worthiness. Keep it up user

nah go reverse

>have this french foreign exchange student that I have slept with a couple of times
>she is at a club nearby where I live and asks to sleep over
>she comes here, and we start having foreplay
>she doesn't get wet and doesn't get turned on and asks to stop
>try again in the morning, its going better
>put condoms on, but they are too tight and my dick isn't hard enough so I lose my erection, we try several times
>eventually say fuck it, get myself hard again and start having sex without the condom in the prone bone position
>usually I can last for a long time but now I only last a few minutes, pull out and cum over her back

Happened last night. We have slept together 5-6 times and every time there is complications, either her not getting wet enough or me losing erection with condoms. We are supposed to be sex friends, but its probably the worst sex I have ever had. I have never had any issues with other girls but with her nothing works like it should, and she probably feels the exact same way about me. She probably thinks I am a shit sex partner, and she is probably right. She is only in the country for one more month but at this point I don't think I am going to bother contacting her, since I feel like we are clearly incompatible, no matter how thick and nice her ass is.

>she's moving in with me
I'll have to consume 10 times more vegetarian stuff from tomorrow morning on

>pic related

cut is going decent though, prepping meals is the way to go

Not sure where you live but in Canada when applying for the rcmp they really like seeing people with post secondary education, doesn't matter if it has much carryover or not. I went to a youth acedemy that mimickes he academy real rcmp officers do and most the cops I talked to had degrees for a wide variety of things. Also having a degree before hand opens up more opportunities to specialize if yu don't want to be a beat coo.

Always rootin for you user keep it going

Next time think with the head on your shoulders, not the one between your legs

Bretty gud, posted about my shitty break up In a couple other feels threads this month, finally starting to move passed it, just pissed.

Learned a little more about the guy she had lined up
>looks like a high schooler
>fetal alcohol syndrome eyes
>never been in a relationship
>A FUCKING FRESHMAN

I can't even be mad at this kid. He's literally falling for her sappy seduction the way I did three years ago. Joke will probably be on her at the end of it, he's got three years left and she's graduating, so that's a lot of time to see better things in other women.

She's
>fat
>controlling
>manic - depressive

Drank a lot this weekend and reconected with people I hadn't been able to see because I was occupied with Slagatha. So many people hated my ex but tolerated her for me. Going on a date tonight with this cutie who my gf felt threatened by when we first started dating, things get better lads.

What did you expect? Engineering is a meme boy major , and as such no shit it's overflooded. Not a very smart one are you?

It doesn't sound like she's being honest desu. I think your best bet is to try and get her to start getting in shape and have some pride for herself and grow as a couple. You already had a kid together man, you should be able to make this work. If she can't pull her weight and she keeps being shady and the relationship continues to decline, you either stick it out for the kid until a decent age or bounce. Depends on how much can you care about him.

>externalizing your own mistakes
Take responsibility for yoursel and stop making excuses, you shouldn't have been drinking in the first place

Don't chew down vegetarian meals that you don't like, but be open to try new vegetarian based meals, some of them might be pretty good, like falafel. However in the end you shouldn't let someone control your eating habits if you know you are already eating healthy.

If this woman is going to control something as simple as what you eat, do you really have any freedom at all? What you put in your mouth is one of the simplest and most basic freedoms, and she won't allow you that?

Those lsbels clearly say dont handle heavy machinery, so youd still be fucked

Op might be a dumb bitch, but youre not much better with that crazy detailed rant

>getting over an ex
>single again for 3 months
>seeing this girl and shes got her shit together
>way more successful than ex, but not quite as good lookin
>she fucks just as well and has a tighter body, but not as much of an ass
>after dating her for about a month its obvious that we arent going to last
>she has a talk with me about keeping it casual cause shes so busy and doesnt want to commit
>im ok with this and told her im perfectly cool with that as long as we are honest with eachother
>its been going well so far but we go out to a bar one night
>she gets the bartenders number right in front of me
>i dont care if she wants to try with someone new, but i just find it disrespectful to do it right in front of me
>already been lookin for the next girl to move onto

Life is looking up but I'm back on the night shift. Been talking to a great girl. Unfortunately,
>we work together
>she just got out of a bad relationship
>we hooked up shortly after that
>next day she says she's been talking to a guy and is ready to be serious with him
>got friend zoned?

Is the fact that she considered me sexual enough of an indicator to keep trying with her? I don't doubt that she'll get tired of this guy, from what I understand he treats his dirt bike like a hobby and is a box chucking manlet working at FedEx, add the fact that either
>she fucked me before him
Or
>she fucked him and then fucked me

There has to be SOME hope?

All my old habits are polluting my mind lately ? Drugs, alcohol, binge eating. I don't want to break :(

>>she just got out of a bad relationship
>>we hooked up shortly after that
>>next day she says she's been talking to a guy
>and is ready to be serious with him

Drop her like a rock

I wish I had the foresight to start weight lifting in high school... things could've been so different. I'm starting at 20 now with you bud. Good luck on the surgeries hope everything goes well. We're all gonna make it bro.

Are you going to compete again ?

>being with a manic-depressive,controlling and the worst of all a fat chick for 3 yrars
Killing yourself is the only solution for you at this point.

Only grew a spine two years ago. Always knew what kind of person I wanted to be but never took any action. I kind of knew we shouldn't be together when she judged me for working out. She was very sweet and I felt responsible for her, I wish I listened to my friends then.

Fuck it. Not till I get some succ with my fucc

>broke up not out of choice with a grill from work
>months go by of failed attempts at dating including tinder
>feel jaded and think that I'm too retarded to make a meaningful connection with any human being
>realise most normies are even more retarded than I otherwise thought
>realise I might die alone because I over think things
>keep trying
>find one qt
>ask her out, she seems nice but distant
>internally preparing for incoming rejection
>she keeps hanging around
>tells me she's had no luck with guys either because she works constantly and never felt the need to engage in relationships
>similar thing with previous gf
>things are going well so far, I keep realising she's more inexperienced than I thought
>feels like teenage romance
>still can't help feeling that it's gonna fuck up sooner or later
>semester is approaching end and I'm gonna have to leave soon
>things uncertain

I don't even know what I'm feeling. There's also a shit ton of family stuff. Also kinda stalling on lifts. Feels like limbo.

I know the feeling, bro.

>if I own a gun I should be allowed to use it recklessly and irresponsibly, and kill anyone I want for any reason
>anyone who tells me otherwise is a cuck because the gun belongs to me

That is some grade A(utistic) logic you got there friendo.

>tfw your only sexual contact with females is them accidentally and obliviously touching you while chasing after someone else

I know this feeling and experience all too well.

>graduating from highschool in a shitty European country in two months
>have a burning passion for physics but applied for med school because my parents are doctors and I dread the thought of teaching physics to some teen tards
>always had great grades but have mad anxiety and insomnia lately in fear of going retard on the finals and not getting accepted into my uni
>pushed a girl out of my life in january despite the fact that we loved eachother because I was afraid of dissapointing her
>can't progress on OHP because back hurts after every attempt at breaking my plateu because of mild scoliosis

Please tell me it's going to be ok, lads.
I just want to go to sleep and never wake up again.

>work with qt
>she's super quiet but when I talk to her she is receptive and seems interested
>dated a coworker before and it ended up in disaster

What do bros. I really like her and we don't see each other that often so I feel it could work.

You're not very nice, user.

>be me
>used to have really close childhood friends
>we all played football together
>last year of high school I quit playing football
>started hanging out with them less and less
>went to college
>lost all contact for some reason
It's been 3 years and I still miss my bros

also
>no gf

Went to a brothel a few days ago. I saw this small red headed qt there. Fucked her and busted all kinds of nuts inside her. I also ate her out afterward too (something I like to do).

Bros I think I fell in love with her. I talked to her for hours after we had sex and I found out we have so much in common. I want to save her and get her out of the brothel business.

How do I convince her to leave her job and come be with me? I'm willing to pay for her trip too. Fucking hell guys I think I finally fell in love with a girl.

this is what she kinda looked like.

Leo?

Nigga, you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

user please
STOP AND THINK YOU MONGOLOID

>not knowing what you want

If i was a qt, I wouldn't date you. Would you?

Where are you that you can bang whores without a rubber and bust inside them?

>heres a real problem
>i dont know how to get a job

It is a real problem, I just wanted to point out you are stupid.

I've worked night shift for the last few years. I enjoy the peace and freedom (I'm one of two guys in a large office building). If you haven't already, buy black out curtains for your bedroom. They are a life saver.

>random bouts of depression/extreme sadness
>give up lifting
>finally got a job, waiting on army and apprentice applications
>depression/sadness is fading
>slowly learning a language again
>desperate longing to sort out my social life and get gf

iktf m8. I also got purposely touched by a girl once, I was buzzing for the night.

>Waa bruvz she left Mee

Stop reading there. If you want people to take your opinion seriously, don't write like a retard.

>inb4 idc

Then keep your opinion to yourself.