Why do white knights look all the same

Why do white knights look all the same
Can someone explain the numale phenomenon?
Why don't these guy lift to gain some aesthetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

It's the Jews.

>oats
Oh sweet lord NO

Nearly all phytoestrogens are estrogen blockers.

>oats
>rice
>nuts
>beans
W-what do?

can you explain this

kekked

Of course they are, keep eating your soy goy.
Steak, eggs, greens and water only.

>have the ability to cause estrogenic or/and antiestrogenic effects

I am confused

Why does Veeky Forums keep reposting this webm?

It's like no one's ever watched Game of Thrones before

>stuck with soybeans in my anus
>instructions unclear

>It has been hypothesized that plants use phytoestrogens as part of their natural defence against the overpopulation of herbivore animals by controlling female fertility
Yes yes, thats all good but nobody gives a shit about female fertility. What about its effects on testosterone levels?!
Thats the important part

actually I am the only guy reposting this the last 3 days

It's a boring webm

>All this about libido and fertility
All i care about is building muscle, libido is at a bottle neck since getting laid is hard and fertility...lol moving on

So basically if i want high test i cant eat anything besides fish, steak or eggs, potato?

I think someone is giving those shitty plants too much credit.

It looks like a posher version of where I grew up. Those middle class lords are obviously into wrestling and jackass and fucking about with some shit they have lying around, unlike us proles who have to steal cars and set shit on fire and knock up girls as preteens.

It's a distraction and way to normalize Xenoestrogens. While you're worried about eating soy, the corporations are pumping more BPA into your environment.

Did you grow boobies user? Must be the soy they fed the cows getting into their meat and milk, or maybe it's eating female cow parts... oh no! But the lining of your tinned food or printer paper you have to handle is totally fine, no time to worry about that with all these unnatural plant hormones around.

eat whatever you want just don't pile soy sauce and tofu onto everything and eat loads of processed food. i would imagine that the build up over successive generations is what causes the damage though, i.e. man eats lots of food over several decades that slightly raises his estrogen and causes minor physical/mental changes, he reproduces and his kids are slightly more effeminate than they would otherwise be, they go on to eat similar foods over several decades etc
i could be talking out of my ass though, i'm the first to admit i don't know shit about biology outside of lifting-related biomechanics

Are that faggy blonde?

>i would imagine that the build up over successive generations is what causes the damage though, i.e. man eats lots of food over several decades that slightly raises his estrogen and causes minor physical/mental changes, he reproduces and his kids are slightly more effeminate than they would otherwise be, they go on to eat similar foods over several decades etc

Jews look like Jews. Lol

>this guy talking about aesthetics
/pol/cucks have zero self awareness. your pic is just a bunch of jews in glasses anyway

Liberals will never be able to be diverse if all of them look ugly.

Can you explain why that guy picks cigarette butt off the ground?

>positive effects on breast cancer
>may stimulate breast cancer growth

he doesn't have the same look, actually, even though he's wearing cuck glasses

Why waste a perfectly good cigarette?

There's probably quite a few puffs left in the cigarette, easier for the friend to get the last puffs instead of having to light a new one

move on goyim nothing to see here

Hello broscience my old friend

they all look jewish because they are

- Lack of masculine role models when growing up.
- Ploy to appeal to women since they don't get any attention based on looks alone.
- Delusions of being "evolved" since we live in a society where being fit is no longer necessary.
- Tricked by the goy to eat soy.

>implying isnt everyone who is interested in politics looks god-awful

redneck neckbeards vs nu-males, it doesnt matter

I look like numale but I'm not numale

you look old

I'm old in soul

You look like shit

>Hairline as sharp as vegeto
>Facial features as round as potato

what a curse, friendo

You no shit look like if me and my brother were combined. We're both normal looking humans, what the fuck are you?

None of them look similar... they just all have glasses.

Is wearing glasses considered numale now what the fuck

>what the fuck are you
dunno

nu privet starichok

zdaroff :)

It's not this broscience estrogen in ur water bullshit

It's because all these men are beta followers, they see other forks dressing in a shitty no offensive way so they copy them because they are followers, not leaders or people with original feelings and oppinons. Those would be too offenseive.

What are you even trying to say? Are you failing your jr high English class right now or something?

rly maik me thinccs

Yes I can explain it. Little thing called confirmation bias now fuck off.

>Hairline as sharp as vegeto
>Facial features as round as potato
you fucking killed me you monster

гoлaя oбeзьянa

Scary shit

>oats

say its not so

The nu-males kind of project an aura about them of cuckery
Idubbz lacks this oozing sort of shame and submission

Why are they always balding? What the fuck is going on here

High testosterone

>mspaint strawmen

back to your hugbox

kys faggot

only dumb people give a shit about politics. it's the epitome of pseudo-intellectualism, like football, every can talk about it without any knowledge whatsoever.
does not matter what side, its a bunch of failed spergs arguing

opa

>thinks those guys all look alike
>hey we're all white males with glasses, so we're twins right?
Seriously? You're being fooled by a superman tier disguise? Let me guess, you're not white yourself? Yeah, it's normal for your kind to not properly identify white features because you didn't grow up with them

>oats

He's actually cleaned up in recent years. He's 100x more charming than any of you could ever hope to be. He also has a hot wife who was in the military. He's making it more than any of you ever will. You all just sound jelly as fuck

John Oliver is fob English you idiot
>wah everyone's a new
Jfc go back to pol

dumb people generally don't give a fuck about politics. most people for that matter.
>pseudo-intellectual
nailed it, people who think they're really smart like to talk about it to sound smart. even they don't usually care tho, and would concede that if someone who actually knows what they're talking about tries to have a conversation with them.

basically, fucking normies REE

You're way uglier than anyone in ops pic, don't compliment yourself

Brilliant.

>Why do white knights look all the same
High test.

Baldness and poor eyesight are caused by high DHT levels as is the desire to be seen as an alpha male / patriarch figure who protects the women in his kingdom

Such bullshit. There were entire societies which subsisted on yams and rice, yet the Numale is a recent development.

This.

Get your test levels checked

ok bro

FUK U GUYS IM DA REAL AL/FA/ MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOMEN WANT GOOD BOYS NOT U BODYBUILDING ASSHOLES!!!!

Pollacks and alt Lite/New Right cuck heads are annoying as fuck.

You look like a fucking numale, kill yourself you low testorone faggot.

People discussing politics on the internet are probably one of the most autistic people in existence. /pol/, /leftypol/, the youtube atheist community, all a bunch of pseudo intellectual fuckwits.

>low testorone
lmao
my test is here and it's on maximum
your probably much lower

t. Current Year Guy

Male pattern baldness is literally the result of high test levels.

I can't understand why Veeky Forums is so insecure about this.

Not an argument

we're the ones on a cambodian slave trading forum, hes the one with a tv show, dollars, and a vagina to put his penis in.

youre right, its a fact

With all of those dollars you'd think he'd get his teeth fixed.

For what purpose?

This is me to and I'm definitely not uglier than people from OP post. However I know that I'm not handsome.

why would he? he already has a vagina for his penis and more success than most of us will ever see. he LITERALLY doesnt have to try and he would be able to live comfortably

phytoestrogens aren't bad
it's xenoestrogen that's the thing you need to avoid

Haha

Ian's alright

>jon oliver wears only the freshest clothes and chills with the hottest dudes, you'd never say that to his face.

ok whatever - go jerk off to him since you admire him so much faggot

what hugbox bitch?

>hips, ass are much bigger due to increased estrogen

wtf Veeky Forums said squats and deadlifts would increase my testosterone. who is lying here?

Rednecks are like the polar opposite of neckbeards.

Redditors can't even keep their memes straight these days.

he means theyre naturally larger, not due to lifting (dummy)