When you want all the gains but you can't have them

When you want all the gains but you can't have them.....

yo can someone explain mike to me?

why are people saying he's yoked, I mean he has the body of someone who has only been lifting for 1-2 years? it's solid ottermode, nothing more

No that's what the natty limit looks like, you may not like it but this is the reality.

If you wanna make any real gains you need to roid

I mean he doesn't have like a zyzz physique or anything but I think hes pretty close to the natural limit for the average guy desu

why is he a meme

he's only ottermode

please explain, how did the meme start

You think he's ottermode? I'd like to see your physique if you're going to talk trash.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Hes huge!!!!!and BIG

Its a meme

I know (I was memeing too, he's obv not ottermode you nitwit)

I want to know where it came from

bruh stop hating, mike gotta top tier physique. Niggas be looking at roided pro bodybuilders acting like everyone can look like that.

BIG MIKE!

Lol that's not the natty limit

Before I started doing roids I looked really similar to Mike and I had been lifting for 4 years with good nutrition

>mike patton
>otter mode
He is an insane beast and used to outlift klokov.
Also he is running 20km as a warm up in like 30minutes.

People honestly don't do any fucking research. Mike Patton was on the 1988 US Olympic team as an alternate for weightlifting in the 94kg weight class. No one knows because his band took off right after and he dropped professional weightlifting.

Big Mike used to lift big but all the accusations about gear pushed him to his current bodyweight-only routine. The good part is he's still fucking huge even without the iron.

BIG MIKE IS PURE LEGEND!

I really like his music but I knew him back in the weightlifting days. We went to the same gym around 1987 in Eureka. He was the big guy everyone looked up to. He gave lifting form tips all the time to us small guys and we even hung out once or twice before he made it big. It's funny because I always think of him as a weightlifter first and musician second. I actually saw him in 2015 and he remembered me and we had a long chat and he said he'd like to get back to pro lifting but hes too busy with his music and touring. etc. Really a great and down to earth dude.

Big Mike once helped me change a flat out on PCH circa 1996. I has stopped to help out a VW Cabrio full of qt's. Mike saw what was going on and stopped in his Jensen Interceptor with a big Buick V8, crazy car, anyway before I could get the scissor jack out he grabbed the front tow hook with his index and middle fingers and just lifted the car up on two wheels, with the qt's inside, and said "Just change it like this bro, I got this." Needless to say, after the dust settled, I was left awestruck on the soft shoulder while he quickly said "See ya" and tore out of there in a cloud of manliness. I was so immasculated I couldn't bring myself to ask for digits and the qt's left without even saying thanks, the were trying to follow Mike! Fucking legendaryist most day in my life Bros.

BIG MIKE is love, BIG MIKE is life.

Is big mike natty?

Big Mike would never dream of doing drugs. Besides in his prime He was bigger and stronger than most pro strongmen.