Thinkng of buying this book and giving it a read

Thinkng of buying this book and giving it a read.

Thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions on other books?

Other urls found in this thread:

docsouth.unc.edu/southlit/fitzhughsoc/menu.html
mentalfloss.com/article/58783/who-gets-royalties-mein-kampf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, don't read it.

Anyhing by Dosto.

It’s an incredibly tedious read honestly

Get annotated version much better.

>The Jews are the reason I've failed in everything I've ever tried

The Myth of the Twentieth Century is a vastly superior book desu

Only parts of it. The biographical accounts are interesting.

Or audiobook.

the writing is shit

Antebellum proslavery literature is always a fun read

docsouth.unc.edu/southlit/fitzhughsoc/menu.html

Terribly written even in its original german.

OP here, thanks for all of the responses.

As a historian, I think its almost necessary to have a book that was so important to the WW2 era on my shelf.

Even though I may not agree with what he'll say, just by virtue of "I'm not a retard shitposter that browses /pol all day", I'll probably buy it and throw it on my bookshelf anyway, purely out of historical value.

Any other WW2-era books worth a read?

>What are the most vital and important books of historical value that you wouldn't be caught dead without?

Pirate it, don't buy it, you shouldn't give your money to an evil man like Hitler

I thought the part about why he hates jews didn't make much sense, just because you lost a couple of political debates doesn't give you the right to hate en entire race, especially if your best friend, your military officer, and your doctor who barely charged anything to try and save your mom were all jewish.

But nearly all of Mein Kampf's royalties go directly to charity

mentalfloss.com/article/58783/who-gets-royalties-mein-kampf

It's a great autobiography and displays the TRUTH about the holocaust that it didn't happen.

This. It's amazingly dry, and the one chapter that's well-written was plagiarized.

Just hearing that not only is it a tedious rambler, but an entire chapter is devoted to stating syphilis is a jewish disease because he got it from some kike hooker is like, why? why would you spend any amount of time actually reading instead of getting a synopsis?
>it's because (((they))) don't want you to know the truth!

The greatest irony is that buying it means your money goes primarily to liberal causes.

Make sure you get the Stalag edition, the original has probably been tampered with.

tfw almost pity you

Buying it isn't a wise move, most copies are a lot more expensive than they should be. $40 for a paperback is robbery, download the pdf instead.

THe closest thing you could read to this would be My Twisted World by Elliot Rodger

>On January 1, 2016, Mein Kampf's copyright will be lifted. In Germany, the book's rights are owned by the state of Bavaria and they have forbidden its publication there. German ministers are currently prepping for the copyright's expiration, and are considering a new law to prevent its publication or, should that prove futile, a guarantee "that there is a scholarly edition which provides a scientific and critical analysis in order to demystify this horrible text."
Jesus Christ
Looks like a "lefty" fascism is back on the menu in Germany boys.
OP should at least download a copy and read it if only as a kind of "declaration of intellectual independence".