Why do women become desperate to marry the moment they get close to 30yrs old

I'm 29yrs old been lifting for 3 years. Gained a lot of mires and got laid the lot m. I really started to like the single life and self improvement.

But just recently my Ex of 4 years came back into my life through my family. For a couple a month she was around me trying to get real personal but ignored her and rejected her flirting but at some cases got a few BJs out of her.

She suddenly tried to talk about marriage and how we are meant to be. My parents because they don't like me being single started to play along.

I reject her trying to get back with me and even said I don't to marry her.

She breaks down really badly apologising of breaking up with me saying I was the one that we should have had a family.

Last I heard of her was that she's checking herself in rehab. Heard that from my sister. She said to me:

> user we see marriage as a big deal especially when we get older.

She married young and got kids

What did she mean by this and what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#Biological_aspects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tldr they're off the cock carousel and want to enslave a male drone so that they make suck away his life force

Op is a faggot

Holy shit if that's true it's really insane.

Have you been living under a rock?

30 years of societal pressure

>if thats true

since all of these autists on the internet are actually right and women are manipulative wet holes with no foresight, and the second their sexual market value hits the wall and chad stops fucking them they go into a hormonal craze and want the biggest beta male provider they can get.

30 years old is when it's expected that they begin their descent and become ugly looking and old. So they stop having all the power to be as bitchy and picky as they want when it comes to finding a partner as they're no longer that young and gorgeous person that they were in their early 20's that men will fight for. That's why they're more likely to settle when they're older. They're more likely to want to cling on to whichever guy is interested because they just can't be as picky at that age.

>uh oh, I'm getting old and fugly, time to find a sap to pay for my shit

spoilers: the "sap" is you

She's in rehab because I didn't want to marry her.

Women's biggest motivation in life is peer pressure

If their friends all get married they wanna get in on it too

FPBP

>She breaks down really badly apologising of breaking up with me saying I was the one that we should have had a family.

You will go back to her.

Submissive betas always do.

She wants you to feel sorry for her. And it will work. You will marry that woman. Pathetic cuckolds like you are so predictable. I'm on her side, desu. You deserve to be taken to the cleaners.

> Single an enjoying life

Which part of this didn't you get. I don't intend to marry anyone. Not her especially

once women hit the wall (which is around the 30s) their looks start to decrease and their sexual market value start to decrease as a result.
When that happens the chances of a woman finding a man who will be willing to be in a relationship with her, let along marry and have kids, are a lot lower, since ,unless you're really desperate, they don't look as fertile and they did a couple of years before and don't attract men as result.
Therefore, if a woman manages to get hold of a man and marry him before it's too late for her, she will be able to have full control over his personal life and wealth. She'll stop acting like an empowered woman who can do what a man does and instead, stop going to work and stop taking care of herself, because she knows that if she wants, she can get hold of half the mans property, and if they have children, get financial support even against his will.

That's pretty much why marriage starts becoming a much bigger deal for women as the wall approaches

But you will. Anyone who even permits his family having a say in their love life is an obedient sap. They will convince you to marry that cunt, and you will, because you're weak. I bet that girl had other sexual partners besides you. Disgusting...

Anyway, if you marry do it with someone you really care about. I know it's hard, but don't even entertain the idea of marrying that cunt. You were warned. There's a very likely chance you'll end up with her.

Then why the fuck did you bother to make a thread about your cuckiness?

GUARANTEED KEKED. HOW'S HIS CUM TASTE

Women start to go downhill fast after 30 so they get desperate. The dating advantage switches in favor of men. Also the biological window for having children without (potential) serious complications closes at about 35.

The worst is when they come to you with a fucking kid. Oh yea, like any guy would want TWO animals that drain him of his energy.

You gotta look for what I call the post-wall face. It's usually that low-self esteem smile they try to manage that looks like they're hiding something with a pathetically thin veil of innocence. I also call it the reformed slut sudden church goer smile. You will know that wishy washy smile when you see it.

OP, some advice for you. Don't marry a girl shorter than 5"7' or your kids will be manlets.

Height is a heritable trait, do not fuck your kids life up by breeding with a short girl.

The older a woman gets, the more difficult it becomes for her to conceive children. Women get hungry af in their late 20s and it only gets worse till they hit menopause.

However, starting a family is important for any human, male or female. Good job on dodging your (apparently) crazy ex, but you don't wanna be a slut all your life. Sooner or later you're gonna have to find one that you wanna knock up. Look for a girl that you can see yourself being aroused by even as she gets older, and more importantly find a girl that you think would make a decent mother. Doesn't have to be a 10/10 with a genius mind and a fat bank account, just someone patient and loving who you get along with.

Hurt durr red pill am I rite guys?

Her biological window is closing in, and at some point we realize it's time to settle down and create value by providing for the next generation... oh, except for red pill 'alphas' that are too self absorbed to move beyond social adolescence and actually create a legacy.

Damn, nobody has said the obvious. It's about fertility, a lot more than it is about aesthetics.
Although on a side note, I wouldn't breed with a bloke over 35, there are strong correlations with a lot of genetics diseases; autism; low iq; and low birth rate, leading to the dreaded low height later in life.

kill her and then rape her family

>you're gonna have to find one that you wanna knock up

False.

Who gives a shit about the future of the human race?

34yo girl at my job literally told a guy on the first date
>promise me you will marry me within one year now

and the fucking cuck promised

They're hitting the wall while you're starting to peak

Edgy teenager detected

Lol lads why do most women age like shit either in college or right before their 30s, especially white women?

>hurr durr women are materialistic sluts
you guys are a bunch of virgins

>having kids with a man in his late thirties/ forties
Enjoying raising children with mental and physical health problems due to paternal age effect.

>finding a girl before 30 is okay except they are all sluts and disloyal
>not after 30 though because then they just want money
So life lesson here: be gay

Brought to you by Veeky Forums

I second this

It is simple market.
With age, they are losing stock price very quickly, so they need to find idiot investor who can buy it on max price.

/thread

It is pretty much just white women, black and asian women look great until about 40 and even then they can look hot if they take care of themselves.

The issue with white women is this

1. They usually drink hard, do drugs and possibly smoke, which all fuck up the skin
2. They're pale and they love to sunbath and use tanning beds. UV radiation rapidly increases aging
3. They use masses of make up which only makes skin worse with all its chemicals and clogging
4. Actually men and women age at the same rate, but aging doesn't ruin a mans attractiveness at anywhere near the same rate it does for women, a wrinkly woman is gross but a wrinkly man can still be very hot

Pic related, Maggie Gyllenhaal, she's like 34 here

>tfw I'm 27 and never had a girlfriend

Don't sweat it yet, but I would get on that

It doesn't make hardly any difference, and it will be totally offset by being raised in a stable and wealthier environment. In contrast having a child with a woman at 40 is equal in defect rate to having a child with a first cousin (which is why it isnt illegal)

I turned out fine desu. Dad had me at 48 and mom had me at 36
>inb4 hurrdurr you browse Veeky Forums so you must be autistic

That being said, i'd never a woman who's older than me, let alone a woman in her 30s

>a board dedicated to autistic NEETs and chad wanna-be's who spent their life being rejected or isolated is filled with jaded manwhores who hate women but still want to fuck due to desperation and view them as objects rather than people
NO? REALLY?

Veeky Forums is just /soc/ but with biceps.

>fucking cuck promised
Why he is a cuck?
It is easy to say such things, to get sex. You are not obligated to do this m8.

Eva Green

That statistic makes no sense: incest increases the likelihood of genetic disorders (due to shallow gene pool) and high maternal age increases the likelihood of chromosomal disorders (because of geriatric ova).
I agree that it's a bad idea for women of that age to have children if they aren't up for the high chance of problems when raising them.
But the data are pretty damning for paternal age as well, and I for one would not choose to breed with a man of that age.

>black
m8, let's be serious.

>asian
short
black thick hair everywhere on the body
no figure
no ass

Yeah that's great and all, but anecdotal evidence isn't very strong proof. I too had older parents and came out fine.
I guess you just have to think about what risk you're willing to take. Some studies suggest a tenfold increase in risk of autism for men over forty. I wouldn't be up for that risk but other people can choose for themselves of course!

Nah i gave up looking a few years ago. If you spent years of your life trying to become a painter, only to continue to be shit at it would you still do it? the answer is No.
So why bother trying anymore.

Hes probably alpha af, banged her that day and never called back

Black women statistically age the best due to melanin. Science proves this.

>Black
Here is your problem. They are black. Her family will be black.
Your kids will be black.

It is an option.

Thought this was common knowledge senpai

yea but they age well, we're talking about age

/thread

They're sick of being pumped and dumped and want someone to love lifelong. Plus society tells them they failed if they don't.

Cherypicking, the jpg

fuck off shlomo
>1. They usually drink hard, do drugs and possibly smoke, which all fuck up the skin
Asian and white women do all that stuff around the same amount and black women literally do that shit 24/7 in their youths, clearly you have no idea how most black people live.
>2. They're pale and they love to sunbath and use tanning beds. UV radiation rapidly increases aging
Only a minority over expose themselves to the sun and barely anyone use tanning beds.
>3. They use masses of make up which only makes skin worse with all its chemicals and clogging
All women cake on the makeup, not just white women.
>4. Actually men and women age at the same rate, but aging doesn't ruin a mans attractiveness at anywhere near the same rate it does for women, a wrinkly woman is gross but a wrinkly man can still be very hot
Literally all women age become unattractive before men, its because they are losing fertility from the mid 20s onward so by the time they get to mid 30s they are literally useless(yes the only use for women is reproduction).

All this shit you said just shows you live around a lot of white people and don't see how much worse black and asian women are. Asian women are nice and submissive to lure you in but are witches when they know you're theirs. Black women are basically men, look at their test levels and average waist to hip ratios. Women are just degenerate whores on the whole.

this is somewhat true
dont fall for it man

her biological clock is ticking

you can relax

Notice all the whiteknighting in these threads. B-b-but she fucked another guy because she loved me user. We can make a family together user she was always so nice to me. Oh its totally my baby user it just looks like that guy who drives her to work every day from work...he's such a nice guy to do that.

This is literally worst than /r9k/ and I remember being there back in the teen years laughing at some of the c u c k activity taking place.

Welcome to Veeky Forums. Enjoy your stay.

In April 2002, the Journal of Genetic Counseling released a report which estimated the average risk of birth defects in a child born of first cousins at 1.1–2.0 percentage points over an average base risk for non-cousin couples of 3%, or about the same as that of any woman over age 40.[193] In terms of mortality, a 1994 study found a mean excess pre-reproductive mortality rate of 4.4%,[194] while another study published in 2009 suggests the rate may be closer to 3.5%.[7] Put differently, first-cousin marriage entails a similar increased risk of birth defects and mortality as a woman faces when she gives birth at age 41 rather than at 30.[195] Critics argue that banning first-cousin marriages would make as much sense as trying to ban childbearing by older women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#Biological_aspects

It's a well known fact, that black don't crack.

Obviously we're not taking obesity and ape like faces into account here.

Marriage can be an option if she has an income that's close to yours. Statistically, similar-income marriages have the lowest levels of divorce and marital infidelity.

I realize this is difficult since women tend to date up and men tend to date down, but I'm just throwing it out there. Your best chances in marriage are with a woman who makes as much as you do.

alright then polboy white women are just genetically inferior then

She's in rehab because she did drugs. Stay away from her. Junkies make bad wife's. Next thing you know she's ducking dick for coke or stealing your life savings. Stay away from her

I see. Well I guess that is a useful statistic to an extent then, yet the nature of defects being so different in those two groups still seems really important to me-?
At the end of the day I wouldn't have a baby aged 40, or with a man aged 40, or with a cousin tbqh senpai

>pic related 46, turning 50 this year
Outta my way fucking piggu fucking shits

But I still love her!

she looks like a rat

Don't fall for that shit, don't be naive. She did it to herself and for one in your pathetic live you did the right thing.

>Dad had me at 48

Surprised he can get it up.

>You gotta look for what I call the post-wall face. It's usually that low-self esteem smile they try to manage that looks like they're hiding something with a pathetically thin veil of innocence. I also call it the reformed slut sudden church goer smile.
Underrated post

Not the guy to whom you answered, but why would anyone have a problem getting it up at 48 unless they're total losers? I can understand after 80, but fucking 48?

I bet 100 euro you gonna marry her

>black don't crack
Good joke

If you wanna piss her off bring the girl from the gym who just turned 18 to coffee when you see her again and when's your old gf is upset you say the following.

Oh im sorry meet my fiance. The 18 year old usually plays around because she's seen the old lady you use to date be a total bitch to you out in public and think it was ok.

This is how you win my friends

>Last I heard of her was that she's checking herself in rehab.

Forget everything else, if she does drugs, stay away.

i'd like to have your brain for 1 day.

When youve been on the chans since 13 years old you learn a few DEVILISH TACTICS

Stay hungry my friends :)

Porco dio ciccione di merda morite

Holy moly

>Asian and white women do all that stuff around the same amount and black women literally do that shit 24/7 in their youths, clearly you have no idea how most black people live.
I'm talking about in their countries but even in the west they don't do it as hard
>Only a minority over expose themselves to the sun and barely anyone use tanning beds.
Every white girl i know is obsessed with tanning. My sister looks like a fucking burnt crisp
>All women cake on the makeup, not just white women.
No white women are the worst for it, much worse
>Literally all women age become unattractive before men, its because they are losing fertility from the mid 20s onward so by the time they get to mid 30s they are literally useless(yes the only use for women is reproduction).
Yes exactly but my point is that from a physical view point they do age at the same rates, its just that for women it carries much more meaning and is much more unattractive because it signifies a loss of fertility which happens much slower and later for men.

Thats why i got my sperm froze at 24 and my gf had her eggs frozen at 25, so we can have children in our late 30s.

wives*

Just say you're dating someone else. I plan on pregging an Aryan bitch at the age of 32 and raising the kid myself (the aryan bitch has an 'accident' and is unfot to take custody of the child. I will then proceed to raise ubermensch Pseudo Emperor of Mankind to lead the species.

This guy

I fucking wish my ex would want me back.

Let me tell you something, user - the learn from other people's mistakes thing is as legit as they come. I felt sorry for a girl with "issues" (depression) and what did I get? A knife in the back after 2 years worth of a relationship. Fuck that shit. Find someone who suits you and be with that person, don't let her guilt you into a relationship or let her back in your life through bjs and what not

This. She's tired of slutting around her 20s and realizes that she has to settle down if she's gonna live off some poor bastard. Beware!

>my mum had me at 35 years old
>tfw high functioning autist and IQ of 138

>baron trumps parents were 30-something and 60-something
>turned out to be a autist ubermensch computer-wizard

maybe women are onto something when they slut away their 20s and settle down when they hit the wall? Are they actively trying to create the wrinkled-ovum-baby master race.

This. 5 years later, oh man what happened honey
> honey

lol

>Literally all women age become unattractive before men
Most men are skinnyfat with bitch tits or just fat desu

he doesnt use shmooze talk for blowjobs from women.
he uses shmooze talk for blowjobs from men

trash

Damn you people are legit autistic or just plain dumb arent you?
>HURARRHDURR WHY DO PEOPLE DO X ON CERTAIN AGES?

Social pressure MOST of the time, but it does make sense. Most of societies traditions make sense if you think about it, they exist for a reason because they are the most secure choice.

What is a woman is supposed to do after 30 anyways? Men can dick around and still build their lives and pretty much do the same shit they do in their 20s. Women are past their partying stage, hell even men are past that age after 23-25. All their friends are getting married and having kids and shit, meanwhile the single woman is getting less attractive ever year, being courted by less powerful/attractive men and becoming desperate. They understand that 'it's time to get married', they feel the same guys feel when they are still virgins at the age of 18-20, pressure and discomfort with themselves all the time, you can clearly see here on Veeky Forums how awful and fucked up perpetual discomfort can transform you into bitter cynical people. It's fucked up.

But can you blame them? Sadly for them, the best years of their lives will be around 18 to 25 years, they are, like most people (not you, special snowflakes geniuses) dumb and naive at that age. Once they finally start to think like a proper adult they are way past their prime and if they didn't make the right choices they can end up in really fucked up and depressing places.

It's different for men, you look almost the same (if you take good care of yourself and don't get bald and shit) till your 40s.
Even if you don't get married you can focus on money and fuck prostitutes or get girlfriends, most men care mostly about sex, women NEED emotional shit to feel good and at peace with themselves.
It's sad, being a woman is suffering, their good years are limited and most of the time wasted.