卐卐卐 - Aryan Lifting General - 卐卐卐

A lifting thread for racially nordic euro-aryans.

No italians or other quadroons.

Starter topic: what is the best set/rep scheme for white people and why is it 10x3?

You mean 3x10?

No, 10x3. Ten heavy triples.

back to /pol/ with you

>nordic aka supreme cucks

> only race made in the image of God

You Aryans had your chance and you are done. You guys are mega cucks. It's us Slavs who are the best now.

God is a NIGGER

looks pretty aryan to me

>Nordic-slavic Übermensch reporting in

What sort of training did the SS, Hitler Youth, and other regiments do? The SS were supposedly strong, and agile as fuck with much endurance.

sadly the aryan race has no future due to it (dominantly female members) being prone to degeneracy.

In the future we'll have the ashkenazi jews and high IQ whites pair up with east asians to create a high IQ upper caste. On the other hand, a subhuman caucasian/negroid mulatto race will form as the lower caste, controllable and easy to replace in their function as a slave.

dicklet chink detected.

>No italians
Good, I'm glad somebody else realizes this

ah, das it.
this is somewhat true. slavs are now the leading force of volkisch people
this is certainly what appears to be happening.

I won't be around for it though, it will be my childrens problem, Ill fight for a better future for them though.

Is GOMAD the ultimate Aryan diet?

The SS in the early Reich were the cream of the crop fanatical soldiers, later on as the ranks thinned out the standards went down to accomodate more people.

As far as I'm aware the training of the SS was no different from the standard at the time except they had a bit more education on nazism.

The Hitler Youth was the same as most boy scout groups back in the 50s and 60s. They focussed a lot on team sports to build camaraderie and a sense of community.

maybe I'm just a (((white))) though

the IQ gap will continue to get wider as more shitskins get imported. Pure whites will sadly become a minority due to degeneracy

Italians have an average IQ of 105.

Where's your god now?

only north italians. South of alps = shitskin

Friendly reminder that the moon landing wouldn't have been possible without black women

Mariza is from Vicenza. North Italy.

U wot m8?

Look it up cuck

Hi, I'm Indian. Can I join this aryan thread?

No, gtfo

Nah, I'm just going to pretend to be white for now to troll the redditors who get offended by this thread.

Is this thread for real? :/

>He fell for the holly jew
Hahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagah

Let's assume your right, do you honestly think in any way, that white wouldn't of done it by themselves within another year or so?

Not to mention russia made it without nigs

Blacks are a human meme

lol the people in the north mostly people from bozen raise your pathetic little shithole to the top

>lifting thread
>almost noone posts about lifting

enjoy your injuries. 10x3 is only feasible if you're bulking on roids

I can't stop myself from chugging milk like a mad cunt.

I'll pour a cup of skim but always end up drinking straight from the jug until it's depleted.

>nordic euro-aryans.
No such thing, you are not Aryan never was or ever will be. No European is Aryan expect maybe Greeks.

fuck im a dirty meatball eating dago goombah i cant post in this thread

Stretch marks are starting to ruin my perfect white skin, what to do?

We don't joke on here, plebbiter

they try to trigger Veeky Forums it doesnt work youve read mein kampf
they try to mention your internet history it doesnt work because they are secret homosexuals trying to hide grindr from their wife and kids
they try to bait you into fights it doesnt work because you know they wouldnt last 3 minutes in a ring

Thanks jews for the krav maga you are my greatest ally

You are fucking sad.

Literally lmaoing @ ur life mate.

Lmao mad subhuman fuck off or die

Maybe you win a war you cringey pleb lmao

Try again, this time in English.
The white race are the descendants of god and the rulers of this world, problem?

Please continue

Why would you worship a fanart image of a jew god? What about ancient Nordic gods?

What should we do about the shitskin infestation on Veeky Forums bros?

cute, I'd fuck them both

>Mixed black and white
>The education and mannerisms of white upper class
>The athleticism and dick size of a black beast
>Women of all ethnic groups find me attractive... except asians (korean,japense,chinese)
>Struck by severe yellow fever
>Social anxiety + Depression
>Probably on the spectrum
>End up on Veeky Forums

Thanks for bumping our thread, slave!

> niggers are so ashamed of their race their accomplishment is posting interracial couples on a fitness website

Well aryan lifting, are you gonna prove that you even lift or not?