How often do you shower Veeky Forums

I shower in the morning and after lifting, so 1-2 times, 7 days a week. Is this too much? Will it fuck up my skin? Skin is fucking crucial for aesthetics.

Also; skin health general.

Idk how to feel about this.

i shower like once every 2 days, everything else gives me acne and makes me smelly

How do you get acne and bad smell from showering?

well when you're full of shit I guess water just spreads it around your body

As you have said. I take a daily. Shower and then one after the gym or if I'm sweating profusely. Too many showers can fuck up the oil balence on your skin and makes it easier to break out with pimples and stiff

Daisy is fucking hot omg

acne for obvious reasons, shampoo dries out your skin like crazy.

if you wash off your natural oil layer every single day, you are going to smell bad really really fast. But if you let your natural layer give some time to recover...well you get the idea. It works for me

Basically when i shower everyday my armpits start sweating really really fast

Three cold showers a day. One in the morn, one after my workout and a quick one before I go to bed.

Once every two days. I find deodorant helps a lot.

Anyway more isn't always better after a certain point. As certain anons mentioned you could fuck up your skin. Always use body lotion after showering.

Sometimes I shower daily if I feel it's necessary. Don't shampoo too often either or you will fuck up your hair too.

Check out for advice on keeping your skin and hair in the best condition possible.

What about soap? This is fundamentally changing my life here.

what about it? and how does it change your life, its not different from shampoo lmao

Nah, I was thinking about less being more. I have acne trouble on my back.

That gave me a harder boner than when my gf blew me the other day.

You should feel erect

Every other day, after working out. Only use shampoo once a week.

With soap you have to get it into a lather before you put it on. If you just rub the bar of soap over yourself, you're exposing your skin to a really alkalitic emulsifier that's going to cut through the oil in your skin and body hair.

Some points:
- less is more: a light lather is better than soaping yourself up into a sudsy Michelin man.
- lather before wash: as above.
- don't let it sit for too long: a minute or so is good, but you should wash it off quickly.

How do you feel about the cold showers - the water system at my gym broke so it's been nothing but cold showers every day for the past two months now. I don't know if it's a good thing or not.

thanks for the hearty kek

Finn is a lucky brotha.

Angry Daisy crying is the hottest thing I have ever seen.

Only shampoo once every 5 days or so and moisturize after getting out of the shower and you'll be fine

I used to get really dry skin under my eyes and pimples on my back. Cold showers seemed to fix them for me.

I shower for work because it's dirty as shit, but on the weekends I shower maybe once. I work 4 days on 3 days off. I shampoo maybe once a month. I have pretty short hair so it's not a big deal.

Why is she, crying, so god damn hot?

daisy who? SAUCE!

Shower whenever the fuck I feel like it, maybe a couple of times a week.
Shampoo once a month or so.

As much as possible, usually 4-5 times a day. Dead cells and other dirt create excessive weight and also hide your gains underneath.

Most days twice a day, but they're not full showers. I only use soap on my armpits, "down there" areas, and feet. Do use face wash though. Also handsoap but not in shower obvs

Hot

SAAAAUUUUUCE

also I shower like every other day, typically only after workouts. Too much work to fix hair more than that, because it's so thick.

This.

With soap in the morning, with plain water in the evening.
So twice a day.

I shower every other day(So three times per week) + After a workout.

Just about once everyday. Sometimes during weekends I might skip a bath. Rarely I will take two showers the same day.

You absolutely smell like shit mate.

Every day, hot water. No shampoo, I use body wash and a facial exfoliating wash. Always in the morning and always after any big workout or exercising.

>angry daisy
Very nice.

Have you not seen Star Wars? Daisy Ridley.

Thread?

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then an activated almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

YES PLEASE!

Used to get up at 6 am, apply honey to my face, wait ten minutes then cold shower. I'd use face wash and shower gel but no shampoo. Moisturize after shower and boom ready to go.
Kinda fell off the wagon the last month or so because of schedule and it's crazy how bad my skin has become in such a short period of time.

That webm is so fucking retarded i can't even get over it.

Maybe the webm thinks that you are retarded.

I try to skip showers whenever possible, I don't think it's good for your skin long term. But obviously I shower to not stink or be disgusting around others. I don't use soap either, or shampoo products more than once a week. Seems to work.

>you will never shower with daisy

Been pretty proud of my skin but lately I've been fucking up. I always use the same razors but now they leave bumps and marks.

Is there a scrub or home remedy that'll fix this? Beyond the hot water open, cold water close thing.

welp, there's 6 days of nofap down the fucking toilet

Every other day which is fine if you have clean sheets and clean clothes

I have seborrheic dermatitis on my face and showering flares that shit up.

Define "Shower". Does it need shampoo?

God she's hot.

I shower maybe once a month

wash my hair once a week

My body has adapted to this and I ever smell and my hair is nice

Usually once a day, condition every other day, and shampoo whenever. Since it's getting hot and I tend to be tardy/miss class I might shower twice for the rest of the semester.

use a straight razor. learn how to use it and youll never use shitty safety razors again

Is that even real?

>he fell for the "I don't wash myself but I swear I smell good" meme

I've only personally known two people who have claimed this. One of them smelled like BO 24/7 and the other doesn't seem to have a smell but his wife says he smells like shit when he takes his clothes off.

Wait a second, so you're saying that I shouldn't shower after a run/ workout????

Can vouch for this. Gets the dead skin off. Wet shaving in general is much better for your face.

Bateman poster's hide in between the shadows with their often hidden references, you on the other hand...

My dick has transcended.

The effects of showering on the skin is one of the few things I can confidently give advice on.
Showering can be bad for you depending on how you do it.
Hot showers may feel good but they're super rough on your skin, scalp, and hair. Cold showers are the ultimate redpill and they're actually a good way to start the day, but my god they're fucking unpleasant. If you can stomach ice cold showers, you will have a circulatory system of steel.
Most people use too much soap in general to the point where it's just unhealthy in general, so the only time you should be using soap is when you're really fucking dirty/sweaty, i.e. after a workout. For a morning shower, water alone should do the trick.
Soap needs to be lathered very well before being put on your skin. I've personally always loved castile soap because after rinsing it allows for easy exfoliation by gently rubbing your fingers on an area.
I don't know much about shampoo so I can't talk about that

tldr stop fucking using hot water to shower cunt

thats suicidal, use a double edged razor instead

i shower once every 1 - 2 days

i think thats the ideal, i get sweaty and greasy after like 1 day of not showering

daisy is such a cutie. wish i had a gf like her.

if you shower too much your body compensates by making more oil and if you suffer from acne it just compounds the acne problem. bad smell.. i'm not sure.

that's called razor burn bro. you shouldn't pass over the same area more than once which is why everyone emphasizes "close shave". get some sensative skin shaving cream and only shave after your shower. the straight razor user suggests gets a really close shave but it's hard to learn how to use it and keep it sharp and stuff so if you don't mind a bit of stubble you're alright with a normal razor. just don't swipe the same spot a billion times- i'm sure that's your problem.

I wish I didn't need to use shampoo every day like you non-white cunts.

My hair gets so fucking greasey when I sleep. If I took a 2 hour nap right now I'd wake up looking like I haven't showered in months.

get a bar of clay soap and you will be good

stop using shampoo and your hair wont get greasy. Haven't used shampoo for years.

And how long does that take? I can't exactly walk around with my hair oily as fuck.

daily reminder to ignore it, it will go away when it realizes nobody wants it here

This since I don't go anywhere on weekends

i shave with a straight razor on the reg bro. closest shave of my life

everyday.....
am I doing this wrong?

Once a week, yeah I'm a nasty mothafucka.