pic is Ryan Spiteri

> pic is Ryan Spiteri
Is this achievable natty? This is like the goal body type for me and idk if theres been any news about him using roids or some shit

no but his jawline is beta as fuark

ALSO THIS DOESNT DESERVE A THREAD PLS KILL URSELF :)

yea natty limit
5+ years of proper diet and training

lol youre a troll or have been lifting for under a year

That's definitely not natty.

>implying anyone with a chin like that can achieve a decent body natty
lmao

And how long have you been lifting?

>Is this achievable natty?
lmao

t. newbie on SS

You're seriously asking if he's natty. Has anyone on this board lifted longer than three months? Lmao

legit point 2bh

>"lmao"
>can't even answer the question

LOL

The fact that you think there's even the slightest possibility that this guy is natty is fucking hilarious.

What's the main factor that makes you think so?

I'm waiting you to answer.

He has a lot of mass and abs.

Yes this is natty limit though. It would take most already fit people 2 years of strict dedication to get to that point. Not worth it when you can safely take 250-500mg gear a week and get that body "for free" though.

>Not worth it when you can safely take 250-500mg gear a week and get that body "for free" though.

You're an idiot if you think that TRT doses give you "unnatural" results.

The memes are stoo strong nowadays.

He's too lean for that size. As a natty you can either be big or lean, but never both.

This
I mean you coooould theoretically achieve it natty assuming you have a good testosterine count (genetics) which I bet you and a lot of men in today's day a d she dont. And with 10 years of strict diet sleep and training.

Him being a celebrity has probably roided. Most people these days roid. Especially if you're some kind of model.

You're a fucking retard OP fuck you faggot.

This meme theory is not based on anything.

LMFAO

Is this Bait?! What a god damn fucktard. Try puts you at natty levels it would take like a decade of strict diet and training.

He could do it i 2 years if he was blasting sure. BUT TRT dude fuck your ignorance offends me. I am upset

I'm pretty cynical these days but I do think this is achievable natty. If you're a manlet, lift for a while, bench 315 for reps, and cut for a photoshoot I don't think it would be impossible to look like this.

>this guy looks better than I ever will therefore he isn't natty
Great genetics? Dedication? Strict diet? Years of training?
You guys are fucking retarded.
I'm fucking tired of this shit board.

It's just the power of retarded memes, permabulkers and natural born dyels.

result of both Adobe Gainz™ and roids

It's based on reality. I've been lifting for 10 years (8 as a natty) and natty gains basically dry up after the first 3-4 years.

It's just a fucking loud minority, bro. Know their pain.

And I'm tired for kids who think noob gains go on forever. The fact of the matter is that you shouldn't even post here unless you've been lifting for at least 5 years.

So post your gains, please.

glenn?

>500mg Test/week
>TRT dose
Man I just remembered why I stopped coming here. Everyone is a noob outside of the generals

>this faggot trains for 4 years and looks the same every year thinking he's closer to his goal body.

Only by the end of lifting for a good 6 years will you realise the truth and that's a sad story. Fuck you for being retarded mane.
Ops guy is more than likely not natty not that you need to roid to get that big. But those capped shoulders a d big arms look suspicious. He doesn't look like too much of a Manlet either.

Anway. It's achievable natty? Yes if you have discipline and high natty testosterone count of %5 of men.
>he's never checked his T levels but thinks he he's good genetics.
>wastes 6 years of his life

But more than likely the guy roided

I haven't finished my cut, just so you know.

LEL

Everything less than 500mg is TRT

Don't be an elitist

>He's too lean for that size.

So are you "fat" then or on gear?

he mentioned before that he's on gear for 2 years
the pic also gives it away

another user here, but are you complete noob or a retard? OP's pic and this pic is obviously not natty.

>So are you "fat" then or on gear?
>been lifting for 10 years (8 as a natty)

Hmm...

You dumb bitch.
It's not hard to achieve aesthetic core. And no offense to the poster but his arms don't look that big. Are you blind. His shoulders are alright, and he doesn't look like his bicep triceps are nearly as big as OP.
If he were roiding his shoulders would be a bit more capped and he'd be thicker everyehere. Not just have and and a decent chest.
What are you a 14 yr old girl that thinks and = big. Fuck you dude. Gtfo my board you dyel.

>roiding for natty size

>If he were roiding his shoulders would be a bit more capped and he'd be thicker everyehere.

Yeah I didn't expect him to roiding for that t.bh

250mg ends up leveling out to 1300ng/dl roughly, which is about 200ng/dl higher than any natural male on the planet. 1100ng/dl is considered the top end of natural testosterone levels, and it's being very generous.

LMFAO 200dl worth of test isn't that noticeable you mong. Besides it only 200 over 1100 for like 2 days.

Lol, you retards are so delusional. You actually think you're gonna look like this after 3-4 years of SS and texas method. Protip: the natty limit is much lower than you think.

But go ahead, waste your time.

Just to comment and add as well to the TRT thing. The chances of any doctor giving you anything more than 125 for TRT Is pretty rare. As a matter of fact many guys if they are going twice a week can get by on something just like 40X2, so thats only 80, and they get back into the healthy ranges. I have not seen many off hand that or can even recall that have to go over 125.

are you guys joking? how many years have you guys even been lifting? Do you guys even post your bodies so we can how much faggots know?

M8, He is fucking huge, never would be natural and theres no way you fucks could ever get that big naturally, yes mad.

pic related another """""""""Natty"""""""""", I'm sure you guys could get stronger than him in 2 years.

It's 200ng/dl over the highest any human being could possibly have. As in, less than a percent of males have anywhere near the high end of test levels (it's a bell curve) and you'd be slightly above that.

Your gains relative to someone with 1100ng/dl wouldn't be too different, but considering actual high test levels are around 800-900ng/dl, there's definitely an advantage over most high testosterone males.

I don't think you understand how few males have near the top end of natural testosterone limits. You're saying putting test levels slightly over the absolute maximum natural levels feasably possible isn't worthwhile, which is absurd. I wouldn't advise it since test is dirt cheap and sides are low at 500mg a week, but it still gives a strong advantage.

What is the best way for a natty to get an aesthetic core? I've been lifting for years and gained strength and muscle but I feel like I'm spinning my wheels while some people walk around with a 6-pack year round.

I'm not natty tho.
I guess you just looked small in your last photo LOL.
THERE'S those capped shouldies. You could do better.
>roiding for aesthetics
>not roiding to be a mass monster

You can do better

>roiding to make up for your height
never gonna make it

looking good, disregard the newbie lifters and their delusions of grandeur

I am aware you dumb cunt. I'm on Dr prescribed trt of 240mg test ONCE a week a d by the end if the week my test drops to 986.

This guy gets it.
I know people who have lifted for just 3 years and look like this. One is a manlet the other has mongrel genetics. Both 100% natty.
After lifting for a couple of years i am certain that i can achieve this natty, although it would probably take around 3 more years.

>not roiding as a Manlet
Like what else is there girls won't like you one way or another and anything you do you're over compensating.

Which is still higher than most males. I had 875ng/dl as a natty and put on muscle just looking at weights. If you aren't looking good as fuck with high 900s at the lowest, you're doing something horribly wrong with your diet and routine.

>6'1
>manlet

Okay, buddy.

>roiding to be a mass monster
Literally pointless.

Pictures are deceiving your friends aren't as big as Ops I promise you gl on wasting g 3 years of your life lmfao

more like 5'5 lmao
that phone is as big as your head

Yup. And most people don't e an have a count that high

Alright, mate. Whatever you say.

>Pictures are deceiving
Exactly, this is a photoshoot. Optimal lighting and shit and he probably fasted the whole day.