youtube.com/watch?v=uLD-bgoLqvs
youtube.com/watch?v=xwNAdM1jJ3k
youtube.com/watch?v=lK6rLDgtavE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk37KJDslhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

I think parts of Exodus are just made up and out of chronology, and the lifespans don't make any sense. Otherwise it has some good historical nuggets and trivia.

Humans were closer to creation, and thus more pure. Therefore they lived longer, and performed all functions of life much easier and enjoyably than we do today.

tfw your sons will never live to the age of 80

>still

The bible is the infallible word of God

It's literally just a combination of myths/texts/letters/recounts of events. I don't see why it wouldn't be historically invalid unless you consider certain translations to be historically invalid.

euphoric

Genesis is nothing but myths. The rest is partly historical with some embellishments and plain propaganda.

Selected from various texts and translated from Hebrew to Greek to oatin back to Greek to Latin to English.

euphoric or not, its exactly how historians treat the bible.

I'm a Christian. Just because I'm not saying it's the infallible word of God doesn't mean I'm an atheist.

also I meant to say I don't see why it would be historically invalid unless you consider certain translations*

>Historically, is the Bible still valid?

The Bible has never been valid.

Pharaoh of Egypt = public servant.

King of Babylon = public servant.

King of Israel = public servant.

Emperor of Rome = public servant.

Talking psycho-killing burning bush = terrorist.

youtube.com/watch?v=FcaarqK2qKk

The bible is literally a compilation of different religious texts written over hundreds of years by dozens of authors, surely you wouldnt consider the hadiths the infallible word of god

James take your medicine

>James take your medicine

Bible has never been valid - that's a fact - nothing you say will ever change that.

Enjoy hell where you all belong. :-)

youtube.com/watch?v=6dMMJ1dbky0

James have you taken your medicine yet?

>James have you taken your medicine yet?

Bible still isn't valid - no matter how many insults you throw - it's still a fraud - it's always been a fraud - it will always be a fraud.

Just a bunch of LARPing wannabes.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLD-bgoLqvs

>James have you taken your medicine yet?

You want to be a sicko you can follow the Bible and be a sicko - you're just locked out of heaven like a sewer rat - like Jesus said...

> “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you lock people out of the kingdom of heaven. For you do not go in yourselves, and when others are going in, you stop them. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cross sea and land to make a single convert, and you make the new convert twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.

You can't enter heaven by force.

> From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwNAdM1jJ3k

James why havn't you still taken your medicine?

>James why havn't you still taken your medicine?

I'm completely sane.

youtube.com/watch?v=lK6rLDgtavE

>claims youre a God while shitposting random videos
Nah James you arnt sane. You need help you schizoid

>Nah James you arnt sane. You need help you schizoid

You lost the minute you even thought about picking up a weapon to kill someone "for God." Everyone who's anyone knows human sacrifice is an abomination.

I am God - nothing you can do about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk37KJDslhY