What's the best way to lose as much as possible before June 13th ??

What's the best way to lose as much as possible before June 13th ??
I've been invited by friends to go on holidays near the beach at this date and I'm NOT ready

6 week fast

time machine
go back in time and start at an earlier date

How fat are you? If you are skinny fat, nobody will care.

LOL

Eat 500 worth of calorie er day the next months

kill yourself and tell your friends to bring your ashes atleast you will be shredded brah

I'm 1,73m for 70kg
I'm not *fat* as a fat guy, but I'm skinny fat and have some gut

>op has friends that invite him on holidays near beaches

I know IF is a meme on here, but I did it last summer and it helped tremendously.

If you just have a gut and aren't a lardball, then IF from now until June 13th.
Eat at maintenance and dont stop lifting.
(jump rope and/or biking helped me a lot)

good luck family

This

Why do you need to impress anybody if you already have friends?

Sustain with cocaine.

>shredded

>Intermittent Fasting (18 and 6)
>Calorie Deficit
>Anavar
>clenbuterol

>18 and 6
what does it mean?

>1,73m
Why do you metricfags use a comma and not a decimal point? You're trying to say 1.73m right, not 1,730.

i am so sick of being around average... no that's not the word. i am so sick of being around common people and their body image bullshit. they can't just fuckin not worry about how their naked body looks in clothes? ever since i started working out i never stopped. i don't even feel the need to wear tank tops to show off. i can show up places in jeans and a long sleeve and feel fine.

what i have noticed is that most people go through a series of swings throughout their day. a lot of this daily stress is caused by their mental projection of their own image. and that is backed up by their shit diets. it's like grown ass people never actually grew up when it comes to what they choose to consume. but they choose to look like that. and they more or less choose to feel certain ways about themselves. but they have excuses. the common person always has a fuckin excuse for being unhappy as if it's not their fault.

end of random semi-related rant.

no, I'm really 56 feet tall

Since its less than a month just be a reckless little shit and cut 1k calories as add cardio. You're probably going to feel like shit but you'll drop weight for sure. Probs gonna fuck yourself up tho but it's all for good fun right...

Do you want to be my friend brah

don't give out advice unless you're ripped or have impressive lifts you fucking little faggot

Not sure if autistic or trolling, but an 18 hour fast and a 6 hour eating window

Silly, comma is for denoting thousands.

>What's the best way to lose as much as possible
you're on Veeky Forums, I don't think you want to lose any more

IF isnt anything other than an eating pattern, it has no advantage to fat loss.

1200kcal a day
Low impact cardio (i.e. cycling) every day until you cant move anymore.
You will lose a lot of muscle but you can't lose any faster without getting malnourished.

It works for me. Same cals but with IF I lost more weight than I did just regular eating.

That is literally the point I made

>cycling
how hard should the cycling be? I tried to do cycling in the gym but it's either too hard and I give up after 10 mins, or it feels like I'm not cycling against any resistance at all

It really depends on your fitness, easiest way to pace yourself is using a heart rate monitor.
If you just want to burn as many calories as possible do Z1/Z2 riding as long as you can.

Just google cycling heart rate zones, lots of information out there.

energy balance doesnt work that way....

so do you recommend doing Z1/Z2 training for an hour rather than 30 mins of Z3?

What can I say, it works very well for me. Read up a lot on it aswell. I also feel alot better aswell. Might not work for everyone, but works for me.

Yes.
If time is the limiting factor do 1h of the highest intensity you can sustain obviously, but 1h of Z1/2 should burn a lot more than 30mins of Z3.

If you can try to implement some higher intensity intervals into the training, a couple of 5 min zone 5 efforts for example, won't do that much for burning calories but greatly increases the training effect.

>Can't reach calorie surplus within 6 hours unless eating candy or fast food.
>Full and satisfied

Automatic recipe for losing fat.

obviously you won´t get shredded for a month no matter what you do. However what you can do is eat low carb and high fat diet combined with Intermitten fasting. Do weight lifting cus it comprises compound movements and add HIIT. do not even think doing isolation or you will die fat and stupid - the way you are now probably

I'm not him, but where I live, 1K = 1.000, one = 1,000.

stop being alienated. the world is a big place

Here in Germany comma is for decimals, don't know about the other European countries tho. We also dots as thousands marker

Lyle Macdonald protein sparing fast + cardio every day
You can hit 5 pounds a week, but it'll be unpleasant.