S.P.E.C.I.A.L

What are your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Veeky Forums?

S:6
>5=The normie-standard (165 body weight x/0,75/1/1,25/1,5)
>8=/1/2/3/4

P:5
>5=No glasses, no tinnitus, normal smell and taste.

E:5
>5=Sick ones a year, no need for naps during the day.

C:7
>5=GF, some close friends, no outspoken enemies.

I:7
>5=Finished high school, IQ of 100.

A:5
>5=Can touch your toes with straight legs and actually do a Slav-squat.

L:6
>5=No major accidents, born in a developed country.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychguides.com/interact/male-body-image-and-the-average-athlete/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S:7
P:4
E:3
C:6
I:8 *tips fedora
A:2 but slav squat is EZ. maybe cuz 1/2 slav :^)
L:8 Everything kinda works in the end although I do very little

S:8
P:10
E:10
C:2
I:9
A:7
L:10

>ego 10/10
i bet ur a cis white male aswell u fucking faggot and think life is just made for u

>everything top except people dont like me

looks like an arrogant prick to me

S=8
P=8
E=9
C=7
I=4 >tfw brainlet
A=9
L=7

Now this is autism

Strength:6
>5=The normie-standard (165 body weight x/0,75/1/1,25/1,5)
what the fuck is your nomie standard plz clarify
>8=/1/2/3/4

Perception:4
>5=No glasses, no tinnitus, normal smell and taste.
4 i have a blind spot in my left eye, and nose was broken so i don't smell things as well, but its not horrible

Endurance:7
>5=Sick ones a year, no need for naps during the day. ~7-8 hours of sleep
6-7 hours of sleep, don't get sick, and can run for MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES

Charisma:7
>5=GF, some close friends, no outspoken enemies.
had 2GF's who were both above 5/10 1 broke my heart, the other i broke hers, i sell things for a living so im about this range.

Intelligence:7
>5=Finished high school, IQ of 100.
Finance Accounting, i can do multivarible calc

Agility:4
>5=Can touch your toes with straight legs and actually do a Slav-squat.
im horribly clumsy sometimes, but otherwise probably above average

Luck:7
>5=No major accidents, born in a developed country.
born in developed country, have 2 parents who both have uni degrees. I've done maybe 3 job interviews in my life and have gotten 2 of those jobs, manlet (5'6"), but good face, nice insertions, and big weiner.

Its a bit of fun

>player.modav {stat} 10

S6 I can do about 15 strict Pullups, I think its more than average

P4 Got glasses, everything else is fine

E10 Never been sick the past 5 years, run marathons 1-2 a year and do 10 ks and HM weekly/monthly

C7 I always start convesations with ppl, talk about nonsense, they smile, I smile. everyone is happy

I8 have the euro hs and i am studying police managment right now

A6 can do all stretches no problem

L1 broken all limbs once (even dick), parents divorced, father went for a rusian hoe, appendix removed when I had my first gf and she left me for this.wisedom teeth removed when I was about to go a trip to africa with my two best friends - canceled.

>S6, I can do about 15 strict pullups, I think it's more than average

The "average" person isn't a white, sheltered twink, the average person is a blue collar worker that can deadlift 3pl8's from working the fields alone.

umad?

Just googled a bit psychguides.com/interact/male-body-image-and-the-average-athlete/

average male in usa is 3 inches shorter and I am and weights 190 lbs with converts to around 86 kilos which is 11 kilos heavier than I am.

also average bmi is closing in on 29

in summery for you, you guy are the twinks, you guys are the fats, your percaption is 0 cause the average joe in murrican doesnt lift 3 plates

the average american can be lucky if they can move around without help

>no tinnitus

I envy you

S:4
P:4
E:4
C:3
I:6
A:4
L:5

No, I just pity your selfperception. If I am wrong, good for you. If not, then you will never be happy

S: 6
P: 2, strong glasses, shit hearing
E: 7, I do cardio like once a week
C: 3, introvert
I: 7
A: 7, basketball
L: 1, manlet

>S:8
Finally hit 1/2/3/4 this year
>P:7
have 20/15 vision
>E:4
Completely dependent on coffee, not commonly sick, but have recurring tendinitis
>C:6
No GF currently, but I have had several. Have good group of friends. I had someone call me magnetic once, so there's also that.
>I:8
I don't know my IQ, but I have a PhD, which puts me above a lot of people merit wise.
>A:4
pretty flexible, working on that last bit of ankle mobility to get a true slav squat going.
>L:7-8
Born a professors son, finished college no debt, got a good job easily through essentially nepotism b/c of family connections. No defects, except for mild manletism

S: 6
P: 4
E: 8
C: 3
A: 9
L: 7

Feels pretty good.

>I always max explosives first when i play fallout

>max explosives
Me too, this is the most fun option

This is why I will snap at my kids every time they touch a pair of earphones.

What are your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Veeky Forums?

S: 7
>Pretty strong for my size but still manlet. HB Squat 135kg, DL 155kg, Bench 85kg, OHP 65kg (BW 75kg)

P:2 + (2 ADHD PERK BONUS)
>I have super shitty sight (-7) and bad smell/taste receptors. However, I'm very aware of my environment due to my ADHD.

E:5 (-1 ADHD Med. debuff)
> Not often sick or easily tired, however medication can sometimes make me feel a bit shitty.

>GF, couple of close friends, a lot of small time friends, socially very active but once a while someone doesn't like me.

I:8
>Computing Science at a Dutch university

A:6
>Not very agile but I can squat atg and have so improved shouder/arm mobility due to weightlifting. Hamstring mobility is still shit. Can run a bit faster than a average person.

L:4
>Born with shitty sight, dislexia and ADHD. Due to being sick as a baby/kid and ADHD medication (shit kills your hunger) 5'7 instead of 5'10~5'11. Got bullied a lot during middle and high school. However, after turning 17 everything kept getting better and I couldn't be happier atm. Also, divorced parents with a minor problematic mother but both my dad and mother were good parents for me.

>What are your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Veeky Forums?
>S:9
1.25/1.5/3.5/4.5
>P:3 normal smell and taste and feeling sense don't wear glasses but see a bit blurry in distance, also lightly colourblind.
>E:7
Never nap, can function great With little sleep for long periods of time, also not bothered by going without food for loNger periods of time
>C:4
No enemies, dumped gf a month ago, several (4+) great friends who I can rely on. Have trouble bonding with normies.
>I:9
Nearly finished medicine, worked on several publications, get great marks.
>A:8
Can touch floor with flat hands even behind my legs while standing with straight legs. Can atg front and backsquat. Can c&j and snatch with great form. Can go flat on my stomach while sitting with spread legs on the floor.
>L:6
Some minor accidents but no lasting damage. Born in Netherlands. White heritage.

S: 6 or 7
P: 5
E: 5
C: 7
I: 8 or 9
A: 6
L: 10

Lmao you fucking autistic shit living in a fantasy world

Something tells me you're a massive cunt in person, and probably narcissistic.

What makes your P a fucking 8 and your E a 9 ? You sleep 4 hours a night on average and you got 200% vision ?

umad brah??

Mad? I'm fucking furious dude. Fumes are pouring out of my pussy. Stink fumes. You're making me so mad my pussy is starting to smell.

S:9
P:8
E:8
C:5
A:9

Who /balancedstats/ here?

Why would I be? Just stating that if your charisma is that low, it's likely because you vastly overestimate your own greatness and people see through your bullshit. I don't talk too much, but I'm still regarded highly by everybody because when I do talk I don't come across as a cunt. When your charisma's that low, there's something seriously flawed with your personality. I'm merely suggesting that you take a hard look at yourself occasionally.

>what the fuck is your nomie standard plz clarify

Average body weight (approximately 165lbs) then 1RPM:

x0,75 OHP= ~123,75
x1 BP= 165
x1,25 squat= ~206,25
x1,5 deadlift= ~247,5

S: 8
P: 1
E: 7
C: 1
I: 3
A: 2
L: 1

>visit Veeky Forums
>complains about autism

Do you ever get lonely up there on your high horse?

S:4 (skinnyfat, working on it)
P:4 (minor myopia, need glasses)
E: 4 (as I said, working on it)
C: 6 (a group of tight-knit close friends)
I: 8 (MD, working on PhD degree)
A: 5
L: 4 born and live in Central Europe. Could be better. Could be worse)
So average, just how I would play my Fallouts, just with lower Agility.

Now, let's share our A.U.T.I.S.M scores.

S:7
P:3
E:3
A:6
L:3

WEW looks like I'm fucking retarded

S:8
P:3
E:4
C:8
I:9
A:3

I am absolutely sure that the average Veeky Forums user has >=8 above average intelligence and that's not just Dunning–Kruger effect.

>Intelligences all at 7/8/9

Yeah, no.

I think I'm pretty smart. 98th percentile on the ASVAB when I took it, and 94th on the SAT 2 years ago. Probably would've done better if I'd ever studied for either. If I had to guess, I think 8 is an alright number for me to estimate my intelligence as being.

P:2
E:7
I:9 (CPA)
A:5
L:8

Tfw cant cross a single box

You think finishing highschool makes you a 7? What are you? A quadroon?

>Having a CPA makes you a 9/10 for intelligence
Pull your heads out of your asses people Jesus Christ.
I scored a 99 on the ASVAB and a 2020 on the SAT but I'm still not fucking arrogant enough to say I have an 8/9 intellect. A 9 means you are a certified fucking genius on the level of history's greats, not just that you were able to stumble your way through college.

Well... shit.

No you didn't. You have a lot of arrogance, but seem pretty stupid.

5 = highschool

S 10
P 10
E 10
C 10
I 10
A 10
L 10

>Squat 2x bw

Squats are for nerds, brah.

=Finished high school, IQ of 100.

oh shit my bad, I'm a 6

Seem really insecure, does telling us your made up test scores make you feel better?

What if I get sick a lot but I am HIGH ENERGY?

I'm no expert on American test systems, but my guess would be it's still your cognitive bias.

for 5 - average and 10 - genius level intelligence not even MD/PhD would qualify for a 9 score, and you keep awarding yourselves 8's and 9's just cause you did good on A levels.

>I:9 (CPA)

That's getting better and better.

Perception is about more than vision

P:5
E:5
A:4
L:7

Sure I didn't, friend.
I "seem pretty stupid"? You came to that conclusion based on a single post I made on an Afghanistani Boy Dancing imageboard?
Gimme a sec and I might be able to rustle up my ASVAB score for you too, genius.

Reminder they're supposed to average 5

S: 5 (a little better than the normie standard but I had to work really hard to get there)
P: 6 (can read the small lines on the chart)
E: 3 (asthma)
C: 4 (no gf, not terribly social but not hopeless either)
I: 8 (dips bedora)
L: 4 (to make the average right)

Who else /shit/ here?

S: 3
P: 2
E: 4
C: 3
I: >5
A: 1
L: 8 (Land of the free baby, and my life is pretty good)

I too have autism, brother

S5
P8
E6
C5
I7
A6
L6

It seems like we all simply have different interpretations of the grading system here. I'd offer more examples of intelligence, but I don't want to start a dick waving contest on here, and honestly I have nothing to prove to anybody.

S: 8
P: 5
E: 3
C: 9
I: 8
A: 9
L: 10

I'm proud of you, user

S: 1
I don't work out.

Wear glasses, but everything else is normal. Except maybe proprioception.

Get sick pretty often and often run out of energy.

C: 4
Probably borderline autistic. But I make people laugh sometimes.

Barely have to study for my courses and still get A's.

A: 4
Dunno, don't really pay attention to this.

L: 6
I'm not dead yet.

If I would evaluate your life from that picture, I would not rank 6 in luck

No reasonable grading system would give you a 9/10 intelligence for having a CPA. 9/10 means world-class genius.

50% of people who take the CPA pass it. If you think being part of that ELITE 50% means you have a legendary 9/10 intelligence your head is very far up your own ass.

Intelligence is innate. It's not the same as knowledge. Having a bachelor's degree or the equivalent doesn't make you more intelligent, it just makes you more knowledgeable. Anybody who puts their mind to it, with the exception of the dumbest people (1/10, 2/10, 3/10) can graduate college. If you've ever been to college you know this is correct. Look at your graduating class, would you say that they're all 7/10, 8/10, etc. simply because they were able to finish with a 2.7 in Psychology at a state school? Fuck no, a lot of them are probably dipshits, because for most people college isn't some rigorous test of intelligence.

There is very little room for interpretation here. Intelligence (which is not just IQ score, your above average SAT score or the fact that your mother is proud of you) has a Gaussian distribution for any population. If you are not a prodigy or an expert in your complicated field of specialty by a very young age there is very little chance that you are actually an 8 or above. The fact that you didn't study too much for your finals and still got good grades just says that you are above average. So 6 or 7 if you are really talented.

Emotional intelligence and self awareness is also part of the intelligence as a whole so I guess your insecurity should contribute to the overall score.

Embrace your mediocrity, you'll be happier. You are posting on Veeky Forums after all.

that's a sick fucking jaw, cunt

Lower than 750? What a fucking retard

I think you're confused. I'm
not the guy with the CPA, and I never claimed to have an 8/9 intelligence. My point is that despite the fact I have very high standardized test scores I would still never have the arrogance/audacity to consider myself anything higher than a 7. Which is essentially the same point you are trying to make. An 8 or 9 is a prodigy, not just some normie with a soft science Bachelors from dipshit University.

No one gives a fuck what your SAT scores are, even if they are below average at best.

s:7.5
>struggle hard to perform 1/2/3/4

p:5

e:5
>never sick, could nap daily out of boredom

c:6
>taken more often than single

i:8
>finishing second stem degree and working for one of the top tech companies in the globe

a:9
>have the flexibility to touch dick to mouth if i cut to skelletor mode

L:10
>born tall

I know you're probably just trying to rustle my jimmies at this point but I'm agreeing with your point. Having over a 2000 puts a person in the 90th percentile, but that doesn't make that person a world-class genius.

Below 700 in math, enjoy writing tumblr blogs.

2020 is 94th percentile. Saying it's below average at best is objectively wrong.

90th percentile of retards, you're a fucking highschool grad, you don't know shit. C average College students are smarter than you.

S: 7
E: 5
C: 4
L: -3

Intelligence is innate you fucking idiot. Having more schooling doesn't make someone more intelligent, it makes them more knowledgeable.

Also, notice how those scores are from 2012? I already graduated college.

>I already graduated college.

Could've fooled me. You are posting your SAT scores on an imageboard to prove you qualify as I:8 in your real-life S.P.E.C.I.A.L. score introduced by a videogame.

THEN WHY ARE YOU POSTING FUCKING TEST SCORES FROM HIGH SCHOOL

My point is that I'm not an 8, but people with even lower credentials seem to think so.
Your intelligence doesn't change significantly over time.

Yet, over time you get more data to evaluate it further. Is a guy with above average SATs working at McDonald's really as intelligent as someone pursuing a research degree at major university? Or do his poor life choices reflect negatively on the overall score?
If high SATs are your greatest accomplishment by the time you're 30, you don't even deserve a 6.

SAT scores have nothing to do with intelligence. You can be a fucking genius, but have no ambition or drive, and bomb the test.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ok i'm 9 intelligence because I am a genious. my brain power exceeds yours

wow, you are one huge weibo faggot who has a long way to go.
>believing his SAT scores will land him a good job

I dare you to put those scores on your resume, faggot

Please. Share your ASVAB too, and specify on your other accomplishments.

Did you do something specific to help you on your journey to excellence, or is this just genetics? I'd love to replicate the success, but they say geniuses are born not made. Any hints?

S:4
>manlet so i look muscular but my lifts are shit; just above 130lbs

P: 3
>horrendous sight, glasses required

>constant allergies if no claritin

C: [i have no fucking idea]
>parents suspected i have high functioning autism but i also have no inhibition which a lot of people find likable for whatever reason; definitely sucks in formal settings and holding normie conversation but i got the zingers too and i'll be here all week

I: 9
>99th percentile in all the standardized tests I took as a kid, never had to study for them; IQ/autism level above 150

A: 7
>i squat when i poo so slavsquatting is ezpz

L: 5
>fairly well-off parents, no major accidents, easy childhood, fairly good looking w full hair, grils like me but i'm just an asian manlet with lifts on at the end of the day

who here /flexiblemanletautist/?