Fucking squat meme

>do deep squats
>only upper part gets big
>now my inner thighs are chafing while walking, pic related
it's driving me insane, anyone had the same problem? did I fell for the meme or it's just my shitty genetics? I even have sores now pls respond

>inner thighs are chafing
This is why I don't squat. Former fatty here. Finally feel comfortable walking in jeans without my legs rubbing together. Fuck that. I'll stick to DL and calf raises.

You're just fat OP.

Wear boxer briefs. They will wear down in about half a year to a year but who cares, at least you ain't no skinny faggot

Or small hips and thick thighs and good posture.

Most man has genu varum to some degree, that's why thighs won't rub against each other even though they might get thick af.

Were you actually going deep? Ass to grass? The muscles closest to your knee do the more work the deeper you go.

Also, bodyfat. More of it accumulates at the upper end of the thighs.

Meme. Of course it's cool to lift a ton of weight and look like a savage squatting but who the fuck cares at the end of the day? People are ruining their physiques by falling for this excessive leg training shit. Hit them once a week and just slowly build them. Aesthetics

I do have some excess belly fat, but everything else is skinny
I wear them, no help
I have big ass,big hips,big thighs
>
ATG,I even do paused squats

but when I was at my lowest bodyweight I still suffered form chaffing thighs every time I did legs for a couple of months. fuck, I know fatter guys than me and their legs don't chaf!!

The reason why I stopped training legs for size. Now I lightly train legs maybe once per week + one or two times HIIT. Feels much better

Squats are a QUAD dominant exercise.
Even fucking SS states this right on the fucking book.
It has to do with the way the posterior chain distributes the workload due to the size of the muscles involved.

Literally everyone gets this result- male or female. I always laugh a bit when people reccomend this for donk gains.

You wont look full centaur mode forever, though. Im assuming you just noticed because this is the first time youve ever trained LEGS and not ASS.
>Thats what glute bridges are for.

Picutre related- tiny skank who squats with a low bodyfat %.
Thighs will grow- this is inevitable.

Frank Zane's legs were 27". Not small by any means.

>calf raises
>not just running
wow senpai

My arms are weak noodles after my last workout (new lifter). Going to go out and do squats and situps but... what are some other workouts I can work in to make this an actual worthwhile trip to the gym? Just two more would be nice.

That bitch is on roofs though

*Roids for fucks sake

>cardio

But they fit his body well. Be didn't ruin his body by having legs that overpowered his upper body.

you could also do sprints and such mate, I used to play football (soccer) and that gave me fairly big calves (aka people actually comment on them occasionally)

Do you only do back squats or do you do front squats too?

You're just fat OP.

I started having this issue on SS
Felt like it was because I was finally getting strong and squatting lmao2pl8
Lost 25 pounds, kept the lmao2pl8 squat, and no longer have thighs chafing
Lose weight.

Same, OP.

If anyone knows how to avoid pic related, let me know. I can't just buy bigger pants, because the waistline is already way too big.

I can't walk like I'm straddling a horse. Don't know what to do.

Every big leg thread has some raging leglet calling OP fat.

Stair master + flexing on each step is way better than squats my legs are shredded and have striations all over them and my quads are growing .. I don't want to lift 800 lbs with my legs and be a leg model... Tom Platz is a fucking queer

What is SS?

Read the sticky

deep squats develop the adductor magnus well, which gives you thick inner thighs.

you can minimize adductor activity by using a closer stance and/or going less deep.

no, squats are not quad dominant.
they use both the knee and hip extensors heavily.

starting strength, a fine strength training program developed by a dogmatic dumbass.

Follow a program
Read sticky