Do things that are reminiscent of your autism

BOY I'M SIPPING TEA IN YO HOOD
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP, YOU BUTTERCUP?
PURRP IN THAT BLUNT, SMOKING SUICIDE BLOODY BLUNTS
PUSSY BOY YOU TALKING SHIT FOR TWITTER, IT AIN'T ADDING UP
HOW THESE PUSSY NIGGAS MOVING DAY TO DAY
I'VE HAD ENOUGH

That was me with my first and only gf.

She left me after 7 months because she was sick of it, and then I obsessed over her for months after that.

It was bad, just kill yourself now to save the trouble.

Robots are meant to be alone.

>>meet grill
>>feel companionship
How old are you? You will PROBABLY stop feeling that around the.. 4th or 5th girl you date, maybe sooner.

What exactly are you doing

>She left me after 7 months because she was sick of it, and then I obsessed over her for months after that.
I'm in the same situation you were/OP is in, but it's my gf who is a robot. Won't dump her because it's not her fault and I know she loves me

I'm listening to him right now too

Meh, just do it. I'm glad she did it in the long run, because the relationship was shit and wasn't working out. I'd rather be alone then be stuck with someone who resents me. Honestly if she didn't eventually end it, I probably would have ended up marrying her, and I would have been miserable for the rest of my life.

I fuck your 18 year old "daughter" your baby mama had with another man and show up to your christmas dinner with her pussy juice on my face. And YOU of all people have the nerve to call someone a c u c k????

This is how you get back at him

Stay hungry my friends

I work 40 hours a week, and I have plenty of time and can do whatever the fuck I want. Also I have so much vacation if I wanted to take off I could just talk to my boss and be gone the next day.

Shit, sometimes my boss even just lets us leave without taking any vacation. Sure you have way more free time, but I guarantee you just spend it shitposting on Veeky Forums. I've probably read more books this year than you have in the past 10 years.

and my cousin makes 80 million dollars throwing a ballie around. Enjoy not having a job when the economy bottoms out. My cousin already made his money and our whole family is straight

lel...he brags about his mcjob

>this is what NEETs believe
rofl

Who pays your internet? Phone? Transportation? Clothes? Trips when you want to visit other countries?

Grandma pays? Sad mummy and daddy? What happens when those wages leaves that buy you toys die?

Check my stats pussy. My facebook got bitches all up and down the timeline ho

At least if I want something I can buy it without taking shit from anyone.

Its literally easy to troll Veeky Forums

confirmed retards the lot of you

Thats funny. Am I in jail?

Nope. Thanks daddy. Back to your mcjob tommorow. You know what they do to snitches in prison right?

Hows your coworker who's kids got murdered by the nanny. Thats what happens to snitches user

How did it last so long, I know alot of people get "stuck" in a relationship. Not wanting to leave behind what's familiar and all but if it's so bad why stay?

What the fuck are you talking about. I'm not in jail, like I said, I get paid, there are days where I don't do shit at all but talk with my coworkers, I can take off whenever I want, and if I had the balls I could probably hire 9/10 prostitutes every month to lick my balls.

bragging about gut full of nut sluts that he pays to fuck him

please keep going this is fucking hilarious

>Shitposting neet posts 2d girls on a japanese imageboard

Yeah man, you're cooler than me. Sure all the bitches jump on your 3 inch dick.

what the fuck does that have to do with anything. u have no money lol

Take the easy route and find a bf.
Don't do anything sexual, just have a bromance for life.
It's not gay/bi.

have fun on baphomet boys....

It was cumulatively 9 months, we had a split early on, but that's really not that long of a time. I crushed on her for a long time, I think in the beginning she liked me, but my autism turned her off eventually I think.

nietzche
KEK you retard

>Go out with a girl I was chatting with on Tinder
>She turns out to be the shyest girl I've seen in my life and can't hold a conversation unless I start saying something

I wish I were more forward and talkative. She was a real qt. Oh well.

pls go

>go out with all my friends on a holiday
>meet girl and make out with her multiple nights at my room
>friends call her ugly even though they've never spoken to her and just make assumptions
>I can literally talk to her for hours and she makes out like a goddess
fucking hate my friends, anyone have experience with dating non-attractive girls? (at least not attractive to other people)

just dont give a fuck about what other people think+fuck your "friends" if theyre being such vunts about it

I'm jewish and each time I see these kind of comics saying "the jews" I can't help but to feel a deep hatred toward the drawer.

Like what the fuck, capitalism isn't a jewish invention you fuckin neckbeard kys let us in peace motherfucker.

Fuck this edgy drawing.

Thanks man, you're right.
If they get to meet her they'll be jealous of me I swear

This. An extension is why you never post your gf on Veeky Forums. Unless you like internet virgins talking shit about people out of their league.

How? You sound like the retarded one.

Look at statistics on who is in charge at major universities, Wall Street, the media, Hollywood, big banks, Israel lobbying for us to go to wars for them, etc. and look at the impact these institutions are having on American society and then maybe consider why people don't always like Jewish people. Certainly individual Jewish people are individuals and people probably don't hate you because you're Jewish. But as a collective people hate them.

Find an autistic grill who understands you. I'm diagnosed and we both suspect my skinny fat neckbeard bf is but that's why we get eachother so well. I find everything about him to be adorable.

>my korean girlfriend left me yesterday

JUST

>Implying the individual you talk about doesn't do what they do for their own profit not for the collective
>Implying nobody would go to war without the jews
>Implying that for one jew leading a big banks/media/Hollywood there isn't 2 old white male leading another.

You're focused on jews because you've been brainwashed by /pol/ but truth is that non jew are no better period.

Not statistically true. Use facts and logic not your feelings.

hey just so u know, israel is a root cause for most of the problems in the world today

As much as i know it's most likely useless to give this advice as it will be hard to follow it in your current state and that you'd end up learning the hard way but here goes anyway

Stop giving so much shit about her and literally just be urself if you do everything with the intend of not trying to upset her and supressing yourself you are going to radiate the needy beta aura and your relationship is gonna crash and burn.

Tl;dr don't be a needy faggot and think too much about how she feels and literally just act like you normally would (just b urself) AND read models by mark manson it will save you a lot of time.

This.
I regret ever trying out being in a relationship.

>tfw gf of 1.5 years gives you genital herpes out of nowhere

Idk whats more painful the burning, or the fact she more than likely cheated .

Not only that but I feel fucking tainted, goodbye sexlife

you are a fucking loser

Don't be blind you fucking bozo

Kek needed a laugh mate.

>tfw girl i was getting to know tells me she needs time to figure her religious side out
>tfw she wants to remain friends with a possible intent of something serious later
>tfw she says im a really nice guy and still messages me
>tfw she wont meet up with me

What the fuck man, i just wanted a serious commitment with this girl and she throws me a curveball. This seriously dropped my heart.

Yeah sure lol, care to develop ? Because last time I checked nobody was waiting for the jews to kill / rob each others. And it's especially true with white people, as history as proved us many time.

I'm not a brainwashed retard like you. Like I said, I'm a french jewish, and most of the jews I know don't do anything wrong or any of the things /pol/ said. You gotta understand all the jews I know are fuckin clueless about that shit.

You're talking about cultural marxism, I know the theory just want to you to know it is not "the jews" that posses the media and such but rather a subset of jews that do it only for their own profit. Moreover, if you include CEO of big corporations in your stat I'm sure you'll see a lot more white than jew.

But let's see what's the stat says, the burden of proof is on you so I let you search for these.

>Implying that for one jew leading a big banks/media/Hollywood there isn't 2 old white male leading another.

There literally isn't. lmao