What are your defects, Veeky Forums? Do you have any noticeable abnormalities that get the ladies talking?

What are your defects, Veeky Forums? Do you have any noticeable abnormalities that get the ladies talking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aphd-_9s_Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a natural redhead.

I'm 5'9" :(

Slightly thin penis, small chin, and bunions. That's about it physically, but then there's the crippling social autism when it comes to grills.

Autism, social anxiety, depression

You are a living meme.

manlets please go

I've got a pretty gnarly red birthmark on my left shoulder that always gets questions from people. I usually make up some story about a severe injury I suffered and eventually let them know I'm fucking with them

My head is really big

Yes and all I want is to die peacefully in my sleep tonight.

Pic related

Got a half-dollar sized scar on the upper center of my back from a mole removal that didn't heal right

Manlet
Crohn's disease
Double inguinal hernia (repaired)
Possible andominal hernia (unconfirmed)
Clotting disorder
Introversion

Bad teef from years as an absolutely shit but fearless skateboarder

My fingers are all fucked up

what

I was born with a uterus

I have ears like Spock. I'm also bald and a jew.

I'm literally a 2/10.

Sometimes I don't even leave my bed for days.

If only I was good looking, everything would be better.

Stretch marks
Skin tags

Literally if I didn't be fat growing up none of this would be a problem but now I'm stuck with these for life.

my dick is really big

I have a stutter. Most of the time people don't care though

Balding at 19.

I chase after only the girls that emotionally hurt me.

I also do this horrible thing like avoid the girls that I like because I'm scared if I actually try I will end up in more pain if it doesn't work and she'll think I'm creepy.

I also like jojo so that's a huge red flag to the entire female population

How did you take that pic? Do you have any hands you're not showing?

me too :(

Back acne

Besides the pale skin, freckles, frequent sun burns and south park jokes it isn't a bad thing. Learn to style your hair properly and you'll get plenty of positive attention.

t. ginger who gets compliments daily

Tfw can't wear sandals

he's double jointed

>no facial hair
>went out with a girl who had more body hair than me
>am probably a low test faggot

ayy lmao

SS claims yet another victim

hypermobility: I can twist both arms a full 360 between the shoulder and palm (i.e. my hand is in a normal position, my elbow is in the opposite position it should be-- cap facing my front)

This doesn't seem entirely uncommon, but it's uncommon enough that it is a useful party trick.

also my teeth sit normally up to my canines, which are sharp and raised like a literal dogs, with my top front teeth over my bottom front teeth-- also like a dog. It's not really noticeable, unless I try to open-mouthed smile.

On Veeky Forums we love black people

Do women notice?

i remember that pic, the legs belong to a polish cyclist just after a section of tour de france, made quite the controversy and talk about steroids and stuff

Was he using steroids and stuff?

wide hips

i fucking hate it

>hairy as fuck legs, arms and ass crack
>patchy, thin beard, can't grow hair in center of lip

Fucking wtf

Extremely wide shoulders, but I'm asexual so I don't really care about my "market value" or however you normies rate this shit.

Skinny knees and calves.

Makes it look like I have chicken legs when I have shorts on

My chin looks like an ass, I have pronounced canines, and I have antanai (really just two well placed white hairs on my forehead that grow as long as any hair on my scalp).

I'm right there with you on that one

Damn dude, calm down.

outie navel

t. Self diagnosed fag

I'm skinnyfat and don't have the facial gains to attract the attention of any women.

Kind of inverted nipples? They look like regular nipples when it's cold though

I almost tore off my middle finger with a brick once.
Does this count?

Extra fingers aren't a defect if you're an arm wrestler. The extra tendon and muscle they come with give you an advantage. Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=aphd-_9s_Xg

Huge cock. And a missing toe.

Boneitis

Gyno, Thinning hair, near sighted

Genetic lottery could be worse I suppose

My head is really small.
I wonder who has it worse.

The tip of my nose is crooked. It's emphasized by the way I tend to smirk.
I'm also balding.

I can move my ears without touching them

that sounds cool af desu senpai

i have bad acne scars on my shoulder and back. Im told im gorgeous by a lot of girls all the time, and i know i have a good body, im just deathly afraid of taking off my shirt and therefore have intimacy issues.

>Flat face that looks very awkward from side angles
>Big forehead but I'm not talking like a five head I mean like my forehead looks like I have a pouch of sand close to my hairline
>Big thighs
>Painfully average penis

>asexual
>I'm too ugly to get women to have sex with me so I just gave up

Isn't this normal?

muh dik is y'uge

>5'9"
>Not white
>Slight gyno
>Framelet
>A scar in my abdomen due to a surgery

>that monstrous forearm being a 160lb skeleton

being an ayy should be enough reason for disqualification though

My face looks attractive but it's slightly lopsided, completely ruining everything.

My dick is curved downwards like a banana.

I'm socially retarded.

>acne
>5ยด6

>Double jointed
Causes me joint pain due to over flexing them
>Deviated septum
Finally got surgery. I love breathing
>Scoliosis
I'm fucked.

>t.Rheumatoid Arthritis

I was lifting heavy rocks from the spry age of 3 and dropped one on my foot

downward curve is best curve. I have an upward curve and while girls love it for missionary and cowgirl, it kinda looks cuck desu. I'm 7.75x6 and forever a dicklet because of this. downward curve adds 2 inches.

ew your feet are fucking gross. im sure your dick looks worse

Three nipples

post proof

One of my nipples is split into two. Small enough to not be plainly noticeable, luckily.

My dick looks fantastic. Its one of the few things I've been complimented on

>pectus carinatum
>uneven ribs
>big ears
>wristlet
>sweat way too much

Could be worse, I guess.

dude do you have three hands? how did you even take that picture?

My dick curves to the side. Nobody will ever know, though.

There's a lot
>lisp
>resting bitch face
>dark nipples(always caught shit for them,don't know why)
>can grow thick beautiful hair everywhere but my face
>bance
>scars from said bacne
>have really big cheeks so when ever I smile I look like one of the imortals from 300
>super thick fuckin' eye brows
>slanted eyes
>nearsighted
>slight lordosis
>diabetic

>uneven abs
>thin, veiny wrists
>extremely hairy
>small dick

At least I'm 6'6 bros

Really small thumbs and a crooked tooth that can't be fixed by braces. Thankfully they aren't noticeable at a glance but pretty much all of my friends noticed these things at some point.

I'm gay and I like to fap to /fit
N n - no h-h-o....mo

No gf
I'm basically a leopard with aids because I haven't had a gf

I drink my liquor straight and I piss it side-ways.

Explain brah

I have a patch of weird looking skin tags on my inner thigh right next to my dick. I hope if I ever get laid my hairy legs and the darkness will hide it.

Four nipples.

I think he meant he had leprosy user.

That's literally the national average and well above the cut off point for being called a manlet.

>t. manlet in denial

I get unsolicited compliments from people, so I'll have to disagree with your greentext. Women and men hit on me. I'm nice to look at. But I'm asexual and agender.

I have warts on my penis. Not the STD kind, the regular kind, I'm a virgin. I don't know how I got them but I've had them for around 7 years and I don't know how to get rid of them.

Google is your friend. There are lots of creams and shit, plus doctors if you have access to healthcare. Penis insecurities fuck up lots of guys and turn them into bitter losers or sad losers. Go get it taken care of so you can stress about the size next.

I've tried creams and stuff. Tried all the holistic bullshit too. Tried freezing. Tried toothpaste, banana peels, duct tape, vitamin E oil, all that shit. The only thing that seems to have any effect at all is Apple Cider Vinegar + Duct tape but that still hasn't made them go away. And no, no healthcare.

>Size
That's the worst fucking part. I'd have a nice dick if it weren't for this. Not the biggest in the world but fuck man. I'd be proud of it. I'd be eager to show it off. 6.5 inches long and 4 around. Like I said not huge, but fuck man. I should be using this thing but I can't. It's bullshit.

My jawline is uneven
I have eczema on my balls

I have really wide hips. Gyno. Plus my love handles cos I'm like at least 19% BF so that doesn't help my wide hips. I show symptoms of body dysmorphia but I don't wanna self diagnose.

I'm hairy as fuck all over, except my bald head. It's not appealing. I'm also 6'4" so when I see those threads about manlet vs. bald I really have to think about it.

I don't think I'd mind the baldness if not for the hairiness, and vice versa.

i'm a retard