Has anyone else here ever fsllen in the manlet pit in their gym?

I fell in and as soon as my ass hit the cold, slimy stone floor of the pit, the manlets all swarmed me and started asking me if I had any milk on me. They then realized that I was a normal sized human (6'0" or above) and their manlet rage kicked in. They were all scratching and biting at my legs. Luckily, I was pulled out of the pit by another human. Scary shit.

I walked through it, felt some scratching on my ankles but that's it.

I almost did once, but i'm not even worried because i'm tall enough to just pull myself out of it if I fall in there.

My gym has an old walk-in freezer rather than a pit. We lock duels in it for shits and giggles sometimes, one guy hasn't been able to say anything but 'no I don't think I'm better than you' since

dyels* fuck me I'm gonna get freezered now

LOL! Great thread, fellow tallbros. We're so tall, it's so great. Our lives are great!!!!

Haha! Great joke! I'll be laughing about it later at the Safeway.

Ah shit they've learned to form a chain and climb out again

Reported to the secret police, this seems like a manlet post.

manlet detected haha XD

You should've learned by now, but I don't think you ever will.

someone gold this gentlemen

Don't get your lifts in a twist little buddy

Its not bad living there you learn to adjust only thing that sucks is the turbo manlet king

>teleports behind you

sshh nothing personnel kid

I once confused it for a kiddie zone and left my son there why I do my workout. I pulled him out afterwards and the arm I reached in with ended up scratched and bitten by at least 4 of them, my son was perfectly fine though.

no wonder you fags are crying about being a virgin if its not completely obvious that you arent remotely funny

Imma go get the little net launcher stay right where you are

>manlet pit meme is taking off

what a time to be alive

im sure girls will hop on your dick with your ebin manlet jokes

meh, it's just a rehash of manlet tunel/train/maze.

Look, manlets are just some of the most down to earth guys I know.

Manlets are supposed to become alpha enough to breed tall women or they should just die off.

Shh, don't tell them
They'll learn

I haven't been to Veeky Forums in about 8 months. I'm enjoying this new meme.

>two notifications from McDonalds app

not gonna make it

>this triggers the manlet

I'm not even a manlet but this meme isn't funny