User, take your shirt off! Let's see that sexy body of yours!

user, take your shirt off! Let's see that sexy body of yours!

this is not a real life situation you autistic sperg, do something with your life

Those women aren't nearly thicc enough to fill me up with their BRAPs

I'll pass

check out those hands, gotta be a guy

Triggered.

I'm here to clean the pool.

You know, it an actually happen. With enough booze, less people, and horny women and depending how hot you are.

>probably
>'cep
>start?
>not autistic

>tumblr filename
>frogposter

Are we going to have this thread weekly now?
You can't force out a new flex a cep tier meme out of them every week

Just got it off google images.

>he doesn't have a pepe© folder

>not ripping your shirt off and cannonballing

I'm on my phone bro give me a break.

thats a great feel pic
>i've felt that feel

Sure thing babe. Only if you go first. It's only fair you know gender equality.

>tfw you remember being a poor young scrub, unwanted by the world, making $7.25 an hour.

For any of you bros going through this, you're going to make it goddamnit

>She'll never get BLACKED

Fugg

Stupid dumb phone poster

>her hand
wow-wee, ""all natty"", huh?

Acutally had this happen, have minor gyno since puberty, can't wait for fucking surgery.

It feels bad, but at least it can be fixed.

>Sure.

Whew, good thing I remembered to do a simple 2 month cut this year instead of permabulking myself into oblivion like some utter retard.

"Sure!"

>Takes off shirt
>Semi-built hairy dad bod
>Cannonball in pool
>Have fun

>tfw no roids but still chest acne
Thanks genes

>Semi-built hairy dad bod

O-okay!
Hhere I go!

>filename

it's literally every fucking day now

That was the reaction from girls back in higshchool. Then I was just hairy and skinny.

As I've gotten older, and I imagine with my confidence as a grown man, women don't give a shit if they are over 18.

There's still a couple stragglers who pull that face but they are usually the uglier stuck up bitches of the group. And as mentioned before, I'm a grown ass fucking man, I pay them no mind. Surprisingly enough they are often the ones who try and talk to me the most once they realize I could give a rats ass about their opinion.

Just remember kiddos. It's nice to be Shredded, but one day you will grow older, and it becomes nicer to have your own opinions and confidence and toss bitches to the side of who offer nothing of value.

how many teeth does she have holy shit

mr sandman, bring me a dream

Maybe you should stop hanging around fat 4/10s then.

I eat no sugar and eat only necessary carbohydrates like rice, but I was never able to have a lower bf% than 20%.
I'm lifting since 4 years and do Cardio 2 times a week, still was not able to reduce.

▶bullshit nigger, just stop eating▶

lol, you're not helping your case.

All of those bitches look like shit
Dunno why girls that look like that are found attractive
must be all the homos in fashion industry

All women gradually join that rank. You'd be hardpressed to find them remain fit as Father time clocks away the seconds.

What I found was right after college girls came out frumpy, used and abused messes that no one gave a shit about.

About 60% of them just accepted their new fate. Ad then the rest go into hyper workout mode between 23-26 to get back some of their glory days. It works well for like half of them.

By 27-28 you have like 10% of all the hotties you knew back in the day still keeping it together in some form or fashion.

After 30. Oh boy. Anyone still actually hot is probably a disaster mentally.

And then you get to my age in your mid 30's where you now have lots of money (As compared to college kids), and as long as you take care of yourself a bit and don't get overly fat, you slay. You just fucking slay.

Although the best sex I was having was my mid to late 20's. Half the income as I have now, but still doing way better and in great shape.

>tumblr filename
>frogposter
>phoneposter
>TRIGGERED

you couldnt be more of a cancer

>women over 25

Well, there's your problem.

I'm just giving you the run down young buck.

I fucked an 18 year old college blondie who you guys would rate a fucking 7-8 about 6 months ago.
Did she have some snarky bullshit remark about anything and everything? Of course. I don't give a shit anymore though.
Still smashed.

Well, that's good for you. She fucked you despite your body, not because of it, however.

This is me at 33. 4 months ago.

Um, okay. So what?

>baby dick alert

This is average bodyfat percentage and you clearly have muscles, that's a dad bod in a positive way.

who the fuck are you ugly whores

wheres my qt librarian gf

nice

What the fuck is wrong with her hand? did it age faster than the rest of her body?

No girl would ever want to look at me for more than 10 seconds with my 0/10 face. Pic rel will never happen to me, even though I have a decent body now and it will get a lot better until beach season on two months.

It's warm so the veins protrude outwards to be able to cool off
Her arm is hanging down so gravity pulls the blood to her hand

It's all in the calories dumbfuck. Doesn't matter how well you eat if you aren't at a calorie deficit

>The Superficial

Sorry, I'm still recovering from my wolf bites, but if you want we can go upstairs and I can show you in private.

thanks bro. I have an important interview tomorrow for a job that makes over minimum wage as a security analyst. I hope I get it.

>flexes a delt
>y- you too

we're all gonna make it bros

>2 years ago, graduate with a history degree and can't find a real job to save my life
>start working at Target full time as a wage slave full time
>spend 10 months doing manual labor there feeling lower than dirt because I felt I wasted my potential and ruined my life by making one poor decision
>by some miracle I get into grad school, major in finance
>2 years later I'm now making $68k all in doing commercial real estate

If you feel like you've hit rock bottom and despise yourself, you have what it takes to pull yourself out of it

Why do you think it is Dolph got inside her?

I mean.
What did you expect with a history degree, my man