Shoes thread fit

Shoes thread fit

What do you run in? Lift in?

Pic related for both

New Balance Mx20v5

I kinda feel New Balance are meme shoes but they're my favorite runners

i run in vapor gloves because im a barefoot memer

Lel
I actually tried on a pair before I got these, they were just a little too thin for me.

How do you like them?

i can understand that. when i run over some rough gravel or something, you can feel it stab into your sole a bit. that's the only downside

i really like them but i can't explain why. there's something super rad about sprinting down tarmac and being able to feel it through your feet. it's like i'm more connected to running. i bought some mizuno wave 13s a while ago and tried those for a bit, i couldn't deal with it. it feels like running with numb feet

the best feeling in the world is running across sand and having the sand fill up the arch bit when your foot lands

>tfw my shoes got stolen today

fucking living in the 3rd world man

lift in these pumas.

run in Adidas adizero. his I hate having flat feet.

Why even bother asking? You should be looking into which shoe fits your specific foot, not whichever one looks nicest, there's no "best shoe".

Lift and run distances < 3 miles in New Balance Minimus 40s.

Run > 3 miles in Hoka OneOne Bondis and Cliftons.

In b4 nikes are nigger shoes. We know.

I gave up on owning different shoes for this shit.

I wear size 16 (US, Male size), and I'd have to special order shoes online if I wanted them.

Just generic sneakers are pushing my $120+, let alone running or lifting shoes. I'll take the loss for this one.

Used to lift in Oly shoes or chucks, and run in asics runners. Switched to the reebok crossshit nano 5s. They're actually pretty great despite being meme shoes. I don't do crossshit, however these shoes? I can powerlift, olylift, bodybuild, plyo, sprints, run. Only time I switch shoes is runs longer than 5 miles but I hardly ever do that cuz running is for fags. Lift weights, get pussy.

>the best feeling in the world is running across sand and having the sand fill up the arch bit when your foot lands

Hell yeah
I'm not fully invested in the barefoot meme but whenever I can get to a beach I run barefoot

Just find a shoe that fits your foot xomfortsble made for the activity you spend the most time on.
If you run get running shoes, if you oly or PL get a flat shoe, or a lifters boot.
If you bodybuild or crossfit get a good cross trainer. Whatever you do, don't fucking squat or DL in the wrong shoe, it's dangerous, your lift and form will suffer, and you look like a fucking retard.

Best shoes I've ever bought.

>wrong shoe
So what's the wrong shoe then

ye what the fuck user, how do i find the right shoe

Anyone have onitsuka tiger mexico 66s? Thinking of getting a pair

Nike metcon ones, pretty good for everything except running.

was considering copping a pair of these, what they like to curl in?

I trained for a half marathon in these and got plantar faciitis. Would not recommend these to someone who needs arch support when running

Inb4 normie
Comfy as fuk, good for running

good shoe

>Nike
>Those fucking straps

I run in Reebok ZCUT tr

Need advice on what shoe should i get.
I have 'rekt my right ankle about 3 times now and i'm fairly sure it's loose enough now to make running in normal shoes risky.
Could i just use hi-tops? would it be any safer?

lifted in these for over 2 years now

New Balance.

Just bought some of those but they were a size too small despite buying the correct size for me, replaced them for a UK 12 and they're coming today. Can't wait to use them. Are they comfy when they fit?

What an absolute faggot.
Just kidding Brains, I love you!

these fucking rule, had them for years

Some Asics Gel whatever-the-fuck. How did you find the type of running shoe that you're supposed to wear, anyway?

>run in barefoot meme shoes for a while
>decide to try running without them to see how i do since i'm fairly confident about my technique
>get a blister on my toe around 3 km in
>it rips
>decide to walk home because it's too painful
>slow as fuck
>get stopped by the police because people called about me
now I'm too self concious to go running barefoot because apparently people think you're an escaped mental patient or something

Top - Running
Bottom - Lifting

Lift in a pair of converse, run in some pair nike shoes.

so this is why they don't have clean water

any good oly shoes for a wide foot?

this reminds me of a dream i had last night in which there was a huge tribal african who couldn't speak and i tried to kill him

I run in Reebok crossfit sprints
I lift in Reebok crossfit nano 7's unless deadlifting, then I just lift in socks.
I don't do crossfit I know that shits gay but the shoes are super durable and I'm rough on footware, I go through a pair of normal shoes every 3 months, same with my work boots but I get a year out of Reebok crossfit shoes

Don't let your dreams be dreams

>wearing a white supremacist brand

I just picked 2 pairs of shoes that looked decent off Zappos and ran a little in both, then sent one back. If you really don't know you can head to a running store

How are New Balance white supremacist shoes? If anything that'd be Doc Martens

10/10, never looked back.

What even are lifting shoes

just get an ankle brace

Saucony Guide 10
I have medium arches and overpronate a bit.

Unfortunately, whenever I do speedwork and/or uphill, my achilles tendon gets super painful. It's been this way for over a month now. I've tried resting it outright with nothing more than light walks and the pain persists whenever I run. Otherwise, it goes away completely.

I wanted to run a sub-5 minute mile by June but that's probably shot now

I run in Luna sandals which cost about $100 but look like cheap sandals. Am I just LARPing the nigger life? I am white middle class and I can't decide if my choices are poverty appropriation or truly a yearning for simplicity.

I feel like I am between two rocks with the jew trying to sell me expensive but unnecessary shoes on one side and on the other side white guilt wanting me to reject all of the comforts of civilization and just run barefoot like a poor Tarahumara.

>Running in sandals

Are you serious?

>Running in sandals

Just fuck my joints up senpai