CBT

CBT
>cut too fast edition

Lost 18 pounds in 6 weeks. Now I have to slow bulk through the summer.

Jesus christ, you need to work on your upper back to compensate for those hips.

>6'5
>202lbs
>lifting for 11 months

Good so far. You have pretty wide hips though, work on your lats, shoulders, and back to compensate. Also obliques, which you seem to ignore, it'll eliminate that hourglass figure.

yo first time i've seen you in ages mate
looking j00cy, you natty?

Oh, hey Rollan. Long time no see.

yeah. Pretty weak right now because I stopped lifting for two months.

damn bro, looking pretty KANG there.

anyone here done a water fast before? going to try it for a week

6'0
190lbs

mirin

I do clock raises for obliques but I think I started after I started the cut so they probably didn't build. Anyway mistakes were made. Stoked to make more gains, I've been missing a steady increase in numbers.

This is from January 30th up until now, every picture taken last day of each month.

Seriously not seeing any progress. Feels like I'm crunching it hard at the gym tho.
At least I can lift heavier now which is nice, even though it isn't visible.

6'0
168 lbs
Lifting for 21 months

6ft ~160lbs
Hadn't run over 4 miles in months, but today when I went out to run I just felt good, so I kept going over 4 miles and just started exploring my town. I ended up running a little over a half marathon, which is probably terrible for my knees, just running a half marathon out of the blue like that, but it felt good. I also realize what a crazy caloric deficit it has put me in so I am binging on cookies and brownies.

Should i bulk or cut?

I realize I'm still small but I've been gaining too much fat at the rate I've been bulking (was eating 4.4k calories when my tdee is probably around 3000) and a few people have told me that I should cut. I was thinking about doing leangains this summer

6'2" 195lbs

Cut down and then lean bulk. Don't fall for the bulk/cut meme. Just eat healthy and eat enough while working hard.

i think you should lift.

thanks for the advice
:^)

You look heavier than 168. I'm 6ft as well @176. This guy is almost as heavy as you and is way skinnier.

Can someone advise me on whether to keep bulking or not? I want to keep on through summer but don't want to be a fat cunt

Forgot image

I know the feel mane

Is that tattoo on your chest there so guys know where they should finish.

he's a leglet probably, not that there's any shame in that if you don't give a fuck about them

EATTTT

>current arm thread

dont judge too harshly pls

Always good to see one of my inspirations.

Be very careful not to slingshot the pounds back on going straight from a deficit to a surplus. Normally you should maintain for 2-4 weeks just to dial in a truer sense of your new TDEE at a lower bodyweight. I know you'll ignore this advice because you want to add muscle asap, but take it from someone who went through that yoyo several times throughout the first year of lifting.

Superb transformation.

Routine? Body is similar and would be great to know.

I did the same thing, pic related. Took me about 40 days. 186lbs to 172lbs. Probably around 14ish% bf right now

Just slowly raise cals to your NEW maintenence after you're done and you should be good

Starting my first cut.

Not exactly a progress thread but close enough.

man youve got some wide hips.
still though awesome body.

mirin dat vasculairity

wide hips is only a problem when it creates that hourglass shit nigga

can you please post normal pics instead of 4 at the exact same angle like a teenage girl?

Mirin,

Whats your diet/excercise like to get a body like that? I'm 162 and have this little bit of stubborn as fuck belly fat that I can't seem to get rid of. Been swimming 50+ laps 7 days a week for a month and I've stone walled.

>300 to 292 lbs

Look pretty good for 8 lb lost.

Ah shit, I'm retarded.

>dat file name
im laffin
You look powerful as fuck bro, natty?

bro why do you post in every single CBT with the same stupid photo with myspace angles.
Jump off your balcony

very good, you're gonna make it

inspiring transformation.
natty, b honest

cut your hair it makes you look gay.

whats wrong with your abs... i think i might have the same problem what causes unparallel abs

Is everyone else cutting?

5'11" 194lbs

Turns out my tdee is just really high. Between lifting cardio and my semi physical job i shouldve been eating 3500 calories. But I blindly followed scooby to where I am now. I swim and jog for cardio but I do HIIT when I swim. Try doing warm up, 6x50m sprints with 100m active recovery in between and a cool down. Sprints are as fast as you possibly can, recovery being a speed you can get your breath back at. Best of luck friendo, were all gonna make it.

After 3 pieces of pizza, 3 beers and a protein shake. don't judge

Lol hilarious guys. I bet I could fucking stomp both of you if you had the gall to say that nonsense to my face.

Which, obviously, you wouldn't :)

Someone is sensitive, huh?

all that extra test makes user an angry boy. You need to control the roid rage

Thanks.

6'0, 175#s, age nearly 30.
Took me 17 months, but I'm finally leaner than when I was in Jan 2016....but I'm stronger than before? about 20-30% stronger in all my lifts (Bench, OHP, Squat, etc). Just OHP'ed 190# at 175.

17 months of perfect nutrition, no cheat meals, just chicken/eggs/potatoes, no drinking, always sleeping 8 hours a day, never skipping workouts, and starving the entire time.

For basically no visual progress. I need to either say fuck it and start juicing, or just slack and cruise at around 10-12% BF. This is fucking awful living like this.

muscle insertions. can't change that, unfortunately

i mean, whats your goals bro? you look pretty unnatural desu (take it as a compliment)

stats? this is unironically my goal physique

whats your stack?

may the gainz gods be with all

>insult me
>i respond, insulted
>"lol stop being insulted"

Fuck off, you losers.

have you never used the internet before?

people insult each other

Being insulted is why you are sensitive. youre big but u dont have thick skin.

it's just bantz boyo.
Really tho you need to be aware of the emotion intensity shift associate with test.
You can control it as long as you catch and realize you are actually not that mad, its the extra test talking

Niice

No idea anymore. Was women, probably still is. I'm just banging as many randoms as I can because I hate my ex but still am in love with her, and it makes it easier to fuck when I'm shredded. If I'm being truly honest with myself, at this point, it's become an obsession because I've worked SO HARD for SO LONG to get to this point, and it terrifies me to give it up because I know I'll literally never be able to get here again without Juice, since I'm about to cross the big 3-0.

Uh?
I fast until noon, eat 6 eggs+8 egg whites and 1.5lbs potatoes. Then I eat 120g oatmeal for pre-workout. Then I eat 4oz chicken, 350g broccoli + shiritaki noodles for stirfry.
Every. Single. Night.
Maybe some Protein fluff, which is whipped egg whites + vanilla protein powder, if I want a desert, but then I eat less eggs in the next morning.

Creatine too I guess. And a heavy scoop of self-hatred.

u really claiming natty

Someone tell me I'm pretty
After/Before
5'8
125 to 174

Shit, forgot pic

this is your diet everyday eh. Do you feel like typing out your routine?
Or you know you should write it out add it to your image underneath. Because, if you are natty, you might have one of the best natty bodies ive ever seen.
like legit world class

Believe me or not bro, whatever. I don't have anything to sell you, I don't want followers, These aren't IG pics or whatever, just snaps to some girls. My Delts and pecs are flat as shit, I don't have shredded obliques, and the only thing that makes me look not-natty is that i'm more vascular than average because i'm flexing really hard.

I wouldn't be sitting here at 1AM wanting to fucking die on a Sunday night because I'm too hungry to sleep, having to get more tired so I can pass out from exhaustion before I wake up again in a few hours before work and can slam black coffee for 6 hours to keep my fast going until noon, when I can eat like 3lbs of salad with some baked and shredded chicken. Again.

twink mode/10
will make a fine bottom one day

Thanks man. I don't know. I certainly don't feel that way.

My routine isn't anything special.
Just 5/3/1 BBB, except instead of deadlifts 5/3/1 I do 10 sets of 5 at high weight. I just train really heavy, I don't mess with accessories, I just get in the gym and lift as heavy as I can for bench, OHP, Squad, and Deads, whichever is on tap for that day, and then go home.
Oh, and heavy 5x5 chinups and 5x8 Dips on Upper day. I haven't done a curl or extension or sit up in like a year. Just throw all my effort and intensity into my compound for that day.

check me out here.
This is me, im natty. i'm 30 6'0 I weigh 193. I've stalled on weight loss and you seem to have crossed this threshold I cant seem to cross and get to that next level..

You have the formula

Mirin

are you the guy who works out at Puyallup La Fitness with the backwards snapback?

kek you are def not 6 ft

i live in south FL and i'm closer to 6'1. idk what the fuck your talking about

Right is the before pic, I've gained about 50 lbs

You look great man. No idea why you think there's much of a difference. I just posed a bit better :P.

What's your routine like? Btw about to sleep but I'll check in the morning.
But generally, for us, it's about intensity. Naturals can't do volume and get lean, we just can't recover as quickly, but as long as we're getting stronger or keeping strength, we can keep shredding fat. Moving to lifting heavy and removing the accessories for more compounds transformed my progress. It's just mentally exhausting to summon up the focus to do all those heavy sets when you've been cutting for half a year.

Diet is what matters over all. I haven't had pizza or chinese in about 2 years. I have about 2 drinks a month when I have to socialize for work. For dates, it's usually a Salad, light cheese and vinagrette. If no salad, order fish, then chicken, always ask for light oil, etc.

no i think were close, I think I have one of the best natty bodies around as well. But have reached Super Sayian 2 where I am stuck at 1.. It;s got to be the diet..
I work out like a mad man, alot of reps, I go heavy, superset everything.
But I do have a cheat meal or 2 a week.. I'll write my routine out tomorrow as well.
good work brah

Still a twink, bby

Really? Don't think I look that skinny... I'm about 187lbs bw seems like quite a bit if I do say so myself..

you look insecure

>haha look at this guy
>he's so dumb for not liking being insulted
>I bet he's on roids because he doesn't like us calling him gay
You guys are fucking retarded

Workout your chest more my dudes. Literally no pecs.

175 cm
~75 kg
Soon 2 years lifting

My legs are lagging a bit, but I'm still not a leglet. Probably just a shitty scale.

GOMAD + 3k calories on Metallicadpa's 6 day PPL LP split.
5'9"

Holy fuck are you a post op woman or something? They're just breaking your non existant balls

>this NIGHTTIME DARK nigga comes up to you, slaps your gf ass and say "i could shit on you in ssbm any day of the week"

WHAT DO YOU SAY

You've lost the dad bod and gettin lean

nice progress

trying, really doing it often. Incline bench n dips are my favorites.

I can bench lmao2.25pl8 so wouldn't say it's weak

That wasn't me

I feel proud that someone went through the effort of pretending to be me.

could be king of Veeky Forums but doesn't even care enough. forever mirin

I'm not even that guy, I just felt compelled to tell you how fucking stupid you guys are. You're really fucking stupid.

I had to count the tiles to make sure you didn't shrink

i don't know where all the hate is coming from. body looks pretty solid (maybe a little fat) and long hair on buff dudes is fine, trendy even. you should take better care of it though, especially the beard.

>someone told a joke on the internet :'(
He could've shot them down by coming up with better banter, he could've shot them down by daring them to post their own pics and risk being outed as dyels. But he chose to act like a 13yo who just got told Naruto sucks

man that's just sad

You shouldn't be thinking about bulking or cutting yet at your level, just lift.
That said, you body fat is too high by far right now, so it wouldn't hurt to not overeat for a while.