What are you fitness goals?

Mine are as follows:
>hit 20 push-ups per set (currently at 11)
>achieve the muscle-up
>achieve the front and back levers
>achieve the hand-stand
>achieve the human flag
>run a seven minute mile

>get a gf

Lmfao1pl8 5x5 bench
1pl8 meme press
2pl8 front squat
Get rid of puffy nipples gyno/lower pectoral fat

short term:
>get to 21 BMI
>get to 15% body fat
>good cardiovascular health

long term:
>10-12% body fat
>excellent cardiovascular health and endurance

did not specify aesthetics or weights as first comes naturally with said goals and second is means to an end.

short term within a few months:
>1.5 pl8 OHP
>2 pl8 push press

long term:
>2 pl8 OHP
>3 pl8 push press

> Go to the gym at least 5 days a week.
> Improve squat

I prefer my goals to be more fluid.

hello me except front squad xD

>I prefer my goals to be more fluid.
What, so you can miss them and not feel bad?
Not gonna make it

>Improve squat
>I went up 5kg in a month
>M-making it

3/4/6/7, really. Currently 2/3/4.6/6 or thereabouts. Nothing else is important to me, I just want to compete someday.

6/5.5/3.5/2

>1/2/3/4 before 2018
>Score my country's strongest man by 2020 max

Post body? Curious what someone with those lifts looks like
>Inb4 bullshit

>squat and DL weight equal to my bodyweight x 2

When you reach your goals, the natural progression would be to increase the weight/decrease time in the next iteration. Deciding on some arbitrary amount of number doesn't make sense to me. It's more logical to strive for consistent improvement.

Just start lifting again

Short term(3-6 months)
DL 315x10
SQ 290x10
Bench 225x10
OHP 150x10
Maintain 6 days a week
Lose 50 pounds

Long term
SQ 400+
DL 450+
Bench 350+
OHP 225+
Get sub 10% once in my life at least

So how do you quantify when you've hit your goal if your goal is to "improve my squat"?

i never had any real goal other than improving my strength and stamina and i was always flexible so im ok there.but atm im more about improving jumping.

Improving it in what way?

I change focus when I am bored.

If it works for you then free but idk I don't see the point of vague goals, I feel like people would make faster progress if they had actual goals
>Squat 2pl8 5*5
>Squat 3pl8 5*5
Etc
Then you not only have something to work towards but can also feel a sense of achievement each time that keeps you motivated

If you want to hit 20 push-ups in one set, do lots of push-ups. Like I'm talking 150-200 a day or every other day.

Do as many push-ups as you can per set. Take 3-4 min between sets. Do like 50 in the morning, 50 in the afternoon and 50 before bed.

You will get strong really fast. More volume= more muscle = more strength.

Bench press will help. If you're skelly than you need to eat more to put on muscle.

If you find your wrists hurt, do push-ups on your fists or grab some dumbbells and use them as handles.

OHP short term is really unrealistic, the rest is doable

Though, getting near those close to advanced upper body lifts while on a deficit probably won't happen, unless you have been previously lifting for multiple years and did a break between

I can OHP 105x10 atm, I didn't think 150x10 in 6 months was that crazy.

I lifted pretty hard for about 2 years and got to 165x10, I've taken about a 3 year break since then.

nvm, starting that low it's fully unrealistic, especially while training in 10 rep range and on a cut. muscle memory is a thing but not when you have never been lean and put up that weight and plan to get close to your peak strength while on a caloric deficit. Can't have everything, just putting that up so you won't be disappointed.
sorry lad

This guy is wrong, you can hit that in 6 months. Especially if you're heavy, you said 50 pounds, so I assume you're overweight, the cut won't matter a ton.

105x10 you first week back with a 3 year break is pretty good.

My goals are to gain weight primary. I'm weighing at 128 pounds, I also have pronated feet and a bulged disc so it's pretty difficult to try to workout right now as a result.

>bench 120
>squat 140
>deadlift 200

It will take at worst one year to come to that, my genes are not the best but I will try.

No one really fucking knows where this guy will end up, we really need more information, but getting near 2 year peak lifts, within 6 months is not that crazy.

If he is on point an strict with his sleep, diet, routine, it's for sure doable.