Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vzgFDDIoL0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About a decade ago.

When Frank Yang was here guys a mad genius

Probably 2011.

>being ironic while purposefully ugly is 'genius'
Into the trash

Around 2010 when Tinytrip was still around and there wasn't a roid thread every day.

I picked a picture from google, you're reading too much into it, or perhaps you're too new to know Frank Yang. Furthermore, suck my damn balls.

the best time was when there was Zyzz's freshly uploaded "Return of the king" video stickied

Fuck I wish I was here for that

>2015
>1.5 years out of college
>started my first real job making real money
>moved in with my gf at the time
>bought new kayaks and went on adventures every weekend
>bought a new truck to go offroading in
>Thought i had my life together

Off topic but
>thought I had my life together
>thought
what happened user

2011 without a doubt.

No, best time with Zyzz is when he wrote that shitty weight lifting book and was selling it online. The burn-out didn't know shit about selling stuff on the internet, and anyone could just download the book from his own site before they paid.

Why anyone looks up to that dead idiot is beyond me.

I was super into my gf. She got depression and basically alienated herself from everyone. So ive been single and dating other women since her trying to find someone as good as who she used to be.

Company i work for is going through cuts and ill have to get a new job within a year. Also, once ex moved out, instead of putting away 500-1000 every month, im pretty much just making even.

Dad has been in and out of rehab for alcoholism and i drink too much as well. Just additional hardships i wasnt expecting.

Lifes not bad or anything now, but i definitely dont have it all figured out like i thought i did. learning to be more humble.

Zyzz inspired thousands of people to lift weights
What have you done recently?

Fuck up cunt. Zyzz was a true bro.
>we're all gonna make it

Zyzz inspired thousands of people to roid up and die at early ages.

Eat shit, kiddos. The guy was a clown.

stay strong bro.

>Zyzz inspired thousands of people to roid up and die at early ages.
None of the guys I know who know Zyzz and admire him do steroids. I'm not saying you should worship the guy or even look up to him. I'm saying you should at least appreciate him as a sick cunt with a great body

I don't think anyone looks up to Zyzz for his early death
I think it'd be interesting to compare the quality and length of life of someone who roids vs someone who plays WoW all day
So... what have you done recently? Handed in those papers for Mr Goldstein you said you'd have done by Friday?

Who was he?

He's jealous so you'll never convince him that Zyzz achieved anything with his life.

Thank man. Really appreciate it.

Excellent recipe for egg pancakes that I use to this day

youtu.be/vzgFDDIoL0g

Fuck forgot link

you're clearly jealous that you'll never have the influence on the size of population zyzz had. just merely talking about him will inspire newfriends to investigate who he is and what his message was.

don't be a sadcunt, bro. we're all gonna make it.

2012 2bh.

stay humble bro. gf fucked me up too. drinking. lifting. family problems. it's never all sorted out but we get wiser. stay humble.