You think those fake muscles will stop me from beating your ass cunt?

>You think those fake muscles will stop me from beating your ass cunt?

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOIDEYAH *sends him flying with a single punch*

Yare yare daze

>How do you respond?
But Mr. Trudeau... if you kill your enemies - they win.

Try me bitch.

Kek, being a 5'7" dude, I know that Trudeau would break his knuckles trying to punch me, like many others have (read "many" as "two").

Implying this mangina will ever use the word "cunt" out loud.

>talking during a fight

>sidestep jab
>cross
>hook to the liver
>hook to the head
>bam he dead

Here's Fight tape of Trudeau: youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc

"Heavily favored, Brazeau had youth, power, and experience. Justin had reach and the willingness to punch another man in the head as often as it took to keep them from fighting back"

t-they arent fake, just because I use steroids doesnt mean I no longer train hard and diet properly, ya know??!?!?

Is that Justin Trudeau?

Punch his glass jaw straight off

I don't get how they were hitting so softly despite putting so much effort into it. 11 year old me was throwing hands harder than this.

Beating my ass cunt? What's an ass cunt?

he's honestly much more intimidating than an average man of his size. he seems like he would be crazy as fuck in a street fight and hard to knock out.

looks good for being in his 40's desu

Are you fucking serious?
He looks like he would bend over and cry at the slightest confrontation. Trudeau is a fucking pussy.

no im pretty sure thats justin breubau

he's fucking insane. I guarantee he would make you his bitch. he probably knows jiu jitsu or some shit too.

What the fuck is this shit? Neither of them have any idea how to keep their hands up. They both drop hands whenever they throw a punch. They both gas halfway through the first round. They both look like they're moving through molasses. No competent head movement to speak of: no bobbing, no slipping, barely even any lean backs. Disgustingly bad cardio.

This was a celebrity exhibition match, right?

care to post a video of one of your boxing matches user?

Matthew Perry beat you up in prep school

If you beat me I win

>Don't worry Big T
>R/Politics got your back comrade !

Bend over and I'll show you

No, because I have enough decency to not waste people's time with subpar boxing. Unlike these two wannabe tin cans.

>that one normal looking guy in the middle thinking 'How the fuck did I end up here"

y- you too

Same with the girl 2nd from right "kill me" look

>pick him up
>ohp him a few times
>then throw him out a window or something
who's that skinny cunt anyway

That's the leader of the swole left

Id flex a cep

holy shit. surprisingly even worse than Veeky Forums meetups.

>"If you kill your enemies, they win"
>you still lose

Checkmate retard