Share advice, tips on cheap effective diets, feels, whatever

Share advice, tips on cheap effective diets, feels, whatever.

Pic related is my lunch today eaten on my air mattress that I deflate and repump each day.

KYS loser

fuck I forgot the "poor fit" title. What a fucking mess

For a second there, I thought your picture there was beans in milk.

Milk is reserved for the remaining whey I have. Got 18 days worth of it left and after that I may forget what its like to taste food

milk, veggies, bulk starches

>bulk starches
What do you served them with? Plain rice/pasta/oats get old real fast

Add some seasoning you disgusting animal. Half a potato, a tomato, and some spices with some veggies would make great bean soup. Add some chicken stock to the rice and you're golden. That shit looks disgusting. I swear every week there's a retard here posting an absolute disgusting meal saying "look at how bland my meal is guys I'm so poor gotta eat what you gotta eat" well guess what faggot I'm pretty poor as well and my meals are 10x delicious.

Buy pork shoulder. Usually comes in 5lb to 10lb to 20lb giant hunks. I just baught an 11lb slab of pork meat for $9.

>slow cook that shit.
>oven for 6-8 hours on 225
>crockpot on low for 8 while soaking in marinade
>so tender it falls apart, you now have bomb shredded pork that can fit in 100s of meals.
>5lbs will last you a week
>10lbs will make you so much bomb pig meat that you need to give some away.

All for under $13 including the marinade which i make myself.

I live off potatoes and venison, could quite happily live on no money, I have land and a house though.

Also OP learn to make stews, you're sorta wasting the stuff you do have.

Also you use the pork drippings and left over marinade to flavor your bland as fuck rice and beans.

Also if you've got the flour make yourself some pies. There really is no need to eat the way you are.

Thanks for the advice all. Today was particularly shit but its because I had nothing left. Doing my bulk (as much as I can afford) grocery shop today and forming a list with suggestions here too

I've been on beans and rice for a while, I know that feel. Even if you are om a budget treat yoself with something nice from time to time, your mood will welcome it

My oven is broken but that sounds amazing. I usually ask the butcher for shoulders, off cuts etc when I can afford it and fry it

I buy shit tons of chicken on the cheap 3 broccoli, a cauliflower, and about a pound of beans and rice
Then I marinate the chicken, grill it, and cook the rest. I prep about 7 meals and freeze them. Food for the entire week for under €10. To make things a little tastier I make satay sauce and freeze that with it

Satay sauce sounds like a great idea. What do you think of my list now?
Pork shoulder (if cheap/available)
Chicken breast
Beef mince (if on sale)
Whole wheat pasta
Potatoes
Kidney beans
Lentils
Canned chopped tomato
Onion
Garlic
Oats
Long life milk
Broccoli
Asparagus
Carrots
Capsicum
Frozen sweetcorn
Chicken+Vegetable stock cubes
Crunchy PB
Honey
Lemon

Already have:
Italian herbs
Oregano
Soy Sauce
Olive Oil

What's your situation op
Get a good job, what are you doing.
If you're stuck at a dead end job that pays 8 dollars an hour and don't know what to do, go get a job as a correctional officer. You do nothing physical typically so it makes gains come easy

>crunchy PB

Pleb.

>Pic related is my lunch today eaten on my air mattress that I deflate and repump each day.

fug

;_;

Roasted chickpeas for mindless snacking

>chickpeas
>salt
>cumin
>cayenne
>garlic
>olive oil
>roast at 400 for 30 minutes

Little crunchy balls of heaven. Good macros, too.

Contract ended 6 months ago. Since then been working whatever temp jobs I can get but its intermittent. Sometimes I get a full week of work and sometimes I get 1 day out of a week. Rent and bills always come first so it can be hard to feed myself.
For the Satay
Fuck man everything requires an oven

Learn a trade, do the corrections thing I said, look on local sheriff's office websites for deputy sheriff cadet positions, look for any positions at the sheriff's office, move to an area with more jobs, do manual labor, get a job at Walmart and show initiative and become at manager
Look for a wider variety of stuff, don't just apply to what you are comfortable with.

On a 1000 cal cut for these past few months... chicken, Turkey and salmon are the only meats ive had, ive eaten so much fucking lettuce, pickles are god tier and like 10 peanuts is half my calorie intake. I kinda hate myself but the results are great. Down 20 lbs from 170 to 150, 15%bf only about 10 lbs left to go and then ill start building some decent muscle

for a second I thought those were beans and milk.

Sorry I meant to reply to that before. I have actually applied for various prison jobs before but never got one. My temp jobs are manual labour, mostly unloading containers or working in warehouses. There aren't really any labour jobs around here that don't go straight to temps or illegals. I work hard every assignment I get though hoping to impress and land something permanent. Believe me I do apply to everything I can find, but there's high unemployment and few jobs around. I'm hoping when I have enough money for a flight I can go south and work landscaping.
Oh shit I forgot peanuts. Thanks user

>I'll take some carbs with my carbs, thanks

What city/state

Also remember: internal organs are always cheap. Liver, kidneys, heart, among other stuff can be very cheap because everyone is a faggot and they don't want to eat icky stuff. But it's their loss, not yours, because thanks to them, you can have an excellent micronutrient/protein source that can also be tasty as fuark if you cook them correctly - which isn't all that hard either.
In terms of micronutrients, internal organs trump normal meat. However, they do have a bit more fat. It's no problem because you should still be trying to eat legumes as your secondary protein source, so you *should* be able to have a good balance of the three macronutrients, provided that you're not an idiot, of course.

Also, keep applying to prison jobs.
Even if they're 30 minutes to an hour away
Prisons are hiring new officers with no experience like 85% of the year.

Peanuts are so great on a bulk. So filled with protein and calorie dense! And thankfully pretty cheap when bought in bulk

Maybe in the US but not here, I will definitely keep applying though.
Do you just ask for them at a butchers? I've never seen organs displayed (I guess for reasons you stated)

Oh you aren't in the US
Yea I've read unemployment is high pretty much everywhere but here

Sorry broski

I guess for cheap food I would go with bags of rice, bags of beans, bags of frozen vegetables.
Buy a crockpot from a thrift store if you don't have one.
Cook them all at once in the crock pot with some broth

Throw some cheap chicken in there if you can

whole wheat bread + peanut butter + banana sandwich.

Yeah, just ask for some liver. While many may be surprised, butchers shouldn't be all that surprised. You can expect them to eat liver too, among other stuff, like tongue and black pudding. Ask your butcher if s/he knows how to cook liver.

I cook it by dicing the liver, if it's from a cow, or simply cutting it in half, if it's chicken liver; add some pepper and salt. Then cut some onions in stripes, then sauté them with the liver. It's pretty straight forward.
You can add oregano and tomato if you want dat dere umami. Just don't eat liver and tomato too often. You don't want hypervitaminosis.

Thanks mate I'll give it a try. I enjoy black pudding, had it since I was young

Well then, I think you will enjoy liver very much. It's actually one of my favourite things to eat, even though I started eating it because it was so cheap. You can expect a consistency and taste that is pretty much a middle ground between muscle meat and black pudding, actually.

My last advice on eating cheap is: be creative. You don't have idea how much 'good spicing' can change dishes for the better, adding a lot more variations between dishes, and making you less bored of your food. The main reason many fail a diet is boredom. You're tired, you want food, there's the easy option of a McDonald's cheeseburger, and bam, you failed your diet.

>go get a job as a correctional officer
I second this. If you get a night shift you don't even interact with the inmates. Also pays pretty nicely for the type of work.

Literally give a shit a deepthroat bj, extra kisses

Poorfag here. LEARN TO COOK. GOOGLE A BOOK CALLED "GOOD AND CHEAP"

Anyway, lentils, beans (pinto and black turtle have the most protein), rice, cheap meat (whichever that is in your country), peanut butter, milk, cheese, oats, stock cubes, spices are all things you're gonna have to figure out how to use/eat.

You don't have the luxury that 90% of the lazy kitchen shits here do of

>hurr durr big slab of meat covered in sauce

You're gonna have to get creative, plus girls love a guy who can cook

What should I have with oats to add a little flavour? I was thinking just milk and cinnamon?

>SEASONING
ARE YOU A PUSSY