There's a high school nearby with a track field. Do I need to ask to run on their track after school hour is over?

There's a high school nearby with a track field. Do I need to ask to run on their track after school hour is over?

what do you fucking think?

Who do I speak to? Principal or athletic department?

It's public property you stupid fucking nigger

Sometimes a track or football team might be out there, just go out there when practice ends or just don't look like a pedo and you'll be good.

I'm a graduating track star, if you're not a high schooler there should be a sign somewhere with their number. a lot of high schools require that you ask before going

>high school track
>public property

Want to know how I know you were homeschooled?

trying to be edgy and smart and sounding like a retard

You might need to ask. My high school had a ghetto AF uneven dirt track and patchy grass field before switching to an astroturf field and rubber(?) track. Before they didn't give a shit who used it but as soon as the track and field were worth using it was closed to the public unless you had a permit. Fucking Jews... Still didn't stop people from climbing the fence to use it on days off and whatnot.

>not being an accomplished athlete in HS
>not being able to come back and use any of their faculties and be welcomed
>not being asked by the football coaches to give advice to the next generation of kids

Why continue?

just run back and fourth in your house

I run on the local middle school track and they don't give a shit, go 4 it schools are public property

I do at the local school. Don't worry about it, just don't go during school hours or if sports teams are using the track.

>public school
>not public property

Want to know how I know you have retardation?

Do the decent thing and ask first

I use my old high school's track all the time, there are multiple people from the neighborhood using it every weekend.

lol

piss and shit on the track field to establish your terroritory. if the school officials still give you problems, spin dash a few times on the track field until they get the hint...

Underrated

>run on the track
>get told to stop
>don't
>get chased
>run even faster
The gains are there for the taking user

tfw I used to do this up and down the stairs at home in early HS bc I was too autistic to run outside and ended up placing at state cross country champs.

I do sprint intervals on my high school track and no one said shit. I've done it during football and field hockey practices. The only thing you gotta worry about is xcountry or track.

I got arrested for that but I was holding my dick and yelling shit at the kids.

A-okay here where I live. Just be sure that you don't look to suspicious and make your intention clear that you are working out. As soon as you are done I wouldn't hang out for too long though.

I used to use the track at the local high school and it was fine. However, the proper thing to do would be to ask since you might butting heads with a school team who uses the track.

Track,football,soccer,lacross,cross country, marching band (rarely). None of the coaches hold authority over what other coach's do so you would be fucked depending on the day.

We had some semi attractive and drunk chick slowly crash through an access gate and start chasing the guys running the field back when I was in high school. When they pulled her out the car she too was naked. Luckily she didn't gun it or those runners would have been out of commission