Infographs Thread

We used to have these every once in a while but I haven't seen them as of recent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPrpGCcFtt4?t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this at all accurate?

That's as cringey as those cartoon recipe infographics

Not a single thing I eat on a daily basis falls any better than the orange category.

>im bulking

Lol

>cranberry juice
>good

I thought cranberry juice was bad for you? its full of added sugar.

>organic free range egg yolks

Bump

Hamstring stretches can make it worse. The curve is often caused by weak abs and glutes, and stretching the hamstrings to allow the glutes to do even less work can make the problem worse. Best way to get rid of lordosis is core exercises like the stuff on the right.

that's cranberry juice cocktail you're thinking of

The skin on my face literally perfect, model tier (smooth, rosy cheeks) EXCEPT for my nose, which looks like a dog's chew toy.
What the fuck do I do.

youtu.be/dPrpGCcFtt4?t=15s

Salicylic acid, honey and milk, Amlactin lotion, and make sure to wear sunscreen.

Cringe level.

Greasy junk foods are confirmed for bad skin.

Zinc and Fish oil are common sense. If you're not taking Zinc you're an idiot. Boosting your immune system is imperative since anyone training seriously is at constant risk of getting sick because the body is too busy using energy for other shit.

You should absolutely use a facial scrub to make sure the dirt, grime, grease and other build up is removed. After your shower rinse your face with ice cold water a few times to tighten the pores back up. Then moisturize with a quality moisturizer. Buy what a girl would buy. Most men's moisturizers are shit and meme.

Step 4 is faggot tier. I sleep on my sides and have no problems with breakouts or irritation. Unless you're sleeping on a haystack or some shit this step is dumb.

This infographic isn't even funny, just shitty

Buttmad bowhunter spotted

No graphic to share but here's a Pro Tip that's legit.

If you work weird hours or have trouble sleeping invest in some blue light blocking glasses. I got a pair off Amazon for $11.

Put them on about an hour before you want to fall asleep. The blue light being blocked will cause the body to start naturally producing melatonin and help you ease into sleep. If you couple this with a low dose (3 mg) of melatonin you will be snoozing very quickly.

Also check out healing frequencies for sleep and let it play during the night. It will take a few days for your body to react to them but it will relax you and help you focus. Promotes good dreaming. Not lucid, no, I'm not saying that, but you should experience longer, more intense dreams even if they are not lucid.

who the fuck makes this stuff loll
australia consistently produces some of the best muay thai fighters int he world who beat thais

Moisturise THEN wash your face with cold water. Otherwise you're just reopening your pores.

the only right way to leg press is to do it one leg at a time

Could someone give me a quick rundown

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Wew. Objectively wrong desu.

wtf is this autism

Pec dec and cable crossover can hit pecs more effectively than bench press depending on form.

Okay, why? Hypertrophy is just the term for muscle growth, and those studies are saying that higher rep ranges don't build more muscle than lower rep ranges.

Don't forget to the most important graph

What are EMG and RPE

is correct in that those studies are wrong, even though they're also kinda-sorta right in a technical jew-lawyer way. The devil is in the details. The studies equated volume, and irl the volume is never gonna be equated. Volume = growth and higher reps make an increase in volume tolerable and logistically easy. Case in point was the 3x10 versus 10x3, the low-rep group didn't tolerate the volume, were puking, that group had dropouts, etc., while the 3x10 group could have easily done MOAR work each session.

higher rep ranges -> more tolerable per unit volume -> more irl volume in practice

>what is google?
EMG is an electrodiagnostic medicine technique for evaluating and recording the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscles
RPE is a way of measuring physical activity intensity level

measure of electrical activity in the muscle and trainee's rating of perceived exertion

As a stat major I'll trust a controlled study over some dude on Veeky Forums thank you

Misleading table

higher relative emg =/= better

this one is shit

they literally stop boxing matches when they get too close. that's when the real fight begins for the other disciplines. there's no way that boxing is fucking number one when it ignores any type of grappling at all.

font selection is shit

Nice b8

posting the few I have

just wanted to post some whatever ones to help out

Did he actually make this??

This looks like the life of pablo cover

>zyzz telling you not to do cardio and he never bothered with it
hitting the bike now

>i havent done a curl or situp in months
it shows

Will give these a try as poor sleep is affecting my performance, thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w

>Boxing number when there is no grappling
>Kike Maga literally the cheap jew knockoff of a martial art only use in the field is subduing arab children

Retard, close pores then moisture

Wait these straya fags actually eat Roo?

Looks like an autistic child made that, the music is decent tho he could literally have a blank cover

>which martial art should I practice?
>boxing at the top.

Whoever made this is a fucking retard. Boxing is literally training to kill off brain cells. How idiotic.

Fixed

That's right

there's a program named f.lux which reduces that kind of monitor light.

>unless you're in Thailand or in Holland you're in a McDojo

Tons of legit schools in my city where students go and compete (and win) internationally, whoever made this infograph is a fucking walnut

do i really need an infographic to tell me to add 10 minutes every day for 30 days

first thing i thought of too

Tell george leeman that high rep training doesn't work. This graph is absolutely bullshit