Tfw look ripped in the mirror but skinny as fuck on a picture

>tfw look ripped in the mirror but skinny as fuck on a picture

hello hungry skeleton

body dysmorphia

Wouldn't that be the other way around?

This is the only fedora post that looks cool.

Prove me wrong.

I always feel so confident when I'm looking at myself in my mirrors at home and then I can only see a blob with hair anywhere else.

His calves are skinny af.

Take a picture of the mirror

>his calves

Really? All that and what stands out are his calves?

His EVERYTHING is skinny af.

I feel fat and muscular in my mirror (i have shitty lighting in my bathroom as well)

I recently got my photo taken at a bbq and I looked like a hungry skeleton and freaked out

Literally me. I feel so fat cause of the bit of fat around my midrif but muscular everywhere else. In photos I look like a lanklet (6'4)

it's focal length friends, you can easily change how you look in a photograph by changing the focal length on a decent camera, it will make you appear wider/thinner depending on the lens and settings.

can't change it on a phone

yeah im 6'3 so i know that feel.

my hips look huge in front of the mirror yet i can easily wear slimfit shirts

Post a pic so we can judge..

You too, fucker

same

body looks 10x worse through a camera lens

this is me

>not including the phone in the reflection
>taking a picture out of a window of a changeling

>have that wall lighting over my mirror in home bathroom
>look like absolute shit
>go to gym change room
>overhead lighting makes me look big and ripped
fuck this shit

our brains read mirrors differently in a way that we can't in pictures or video. Mirrors look better than pictures and videos make you look the worst. Videos are also closest to how other people actually see you, because you are animated and changing instead of still, also you are not in reverse like a mirror, a lot of mirrors have lower lighting than situations where pictures and videos happen. Lower lighting can act like a tan, makes you look more cut, sharper, better jaw and cheeks too. Just remember that you don't look like you look in the mirror, it's an illusion, you look much, much worse. You look like shit. You are a piece of fucking shit. Fuck you. Fuck off you smelly piece of shit I hope you snap your leg on a press machine I hate you so much, not you specifically OP, but everyone, so that includes you too, you piece of shit.

I agree. 10/10 would hump and dump.

if this isn't motivation what is?

Idk if the first half of this post is just bullshit to set up the joke part but I was believing it. Is it true?

>tfw you look ripped to everyone else but you still think you look pathetic and skinny

it's somewhat true in the sense that the image you see in the mirror isnt how you really look because what you are seeing is a mirrored version of your self which is why you always think you look good in the mirror while you look odd in pictures, neither of them is true though, is just that you are conditioned to think the mirrored version of your self is how you really look instead of the opposite

Frida Khalo is so trendy

that's me too im really skinny, i can still see that im obviously skinny but sometimes i think i look decent but in pictures im a monster, sometimes i can look normal in pics tho but rarely