Why are korean female body builders so cute in comparison to white ones?

why are korean female body builders so cute in comparison to white ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_beauty_standards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pounds of makeup

Do all Korean qts really have plastic surgery? Will fitness girls have a bigger chance of being a natty qt?

>Will fitness girls have a bigger chance of being a natty qt?

Probably even higher chance of having plastic surgery considering they are body conscience enough to go to the gym.

Their faces get the kawaii surgery done before they appear in public.

Honestly? Because a lot of white fit girls tan way too fucking much, they look old.

such penis envy.
I love being a dude.

All that big chink wan't to do is fuck that little gook. But she can't.

>1lb dumbell
>bodybuilding

>Pounds of plastic

More like it.

Had a friend from Korea who said her parents got her plastic surgery to make her eyes bigger before she moved here to make her feel more western. Can't remember if she also got her jawline shaved down as well, but lots of people in Korea would congratulate her on it.
I feel bad, they may be all about natural beauty (more than here in the west) but they openly encourage false appearances. It's sad.

Jealous of the fridge. I wish my gym had one, but I'm sure the pajeets would nick my shakes.

Its a matter of personal preference

do japanese girls do this

no, not usually.

I rarely run into a lot of jap people in the states.

Not all korean qts do. You can usually tell by their nose if they had plastic surgery.

Double eyelid surgery is pretty much considered a necessary health procedure and is often covered by medical insurance over there. It's almost more common that Korean girls have had some form of plastic surgery than not. It's so normalized that parents buy nose jobs and shit for their daughters as a graduation gift when they finish high school. Give them the dick but keep your seed for yourself

My girlfriend is chinese and her mother is literally paying for her to get eyelid surgery next month.

Lucky for me im into the asian bimbo look.

surgical assistance

Wtf is a eyelid surgery?

Plastic surgery and a bucket of makeup.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_beauty_standards

They make a line above the eyelid to create the effect of double eyelids, essentially western eyes.

I fucking love plastic korean qt's

user if you plan on breeding with this subhuman you are retarded and i hope you pay thousands of dollars for plastic surgery for your kids

is this achievable natty?

I'm white, they wouldn't need it, my girlfriend doesn't even need it.

This is gonna be worse than Elliot Rodgers

if you breed with a chink your kids will have chink genes fuckface
i hope you have a large bank account

>hate my double eyelids
This makes me angry.

My gym has one, but it's just full of roids.
Not even kidding, the only thing in there are vials, bottles and the owner's giant bowl of food.

Oh look, the polkids have come out with their jealous racist rants

>lmao so jelly i'm gonna marry a girl who needs plastic surgery to look good
No user we're simply worried about you

> /pol/ is eebbul everyone and not wanting to have kids with asians is rayciss

why hello there new friend

blame how women treat hapas

>I'm white, they wouldn't need it
You do realize this is not how it works? It's a gamble. I know halfies who look almost fully white and I know halfies who got the full asian look

Any more like this?

What? My friend, double eyelids is pure facial aesthetic why??

This is why people hate /pol/

>implying pol cares what normans think

>literally trying to convince someone that his gf isn't worth breeding with
>entire politic section off an autistic vietnamese painting forum
>prides itself on being kounterkulture
>thinks it's more important than it is
>lol we dont care

have fun having Eliot rogers as a kid faggot

It's just quite pathetic how if you mention your girlfriend isnt the same race as you a ton of people come out of the woodwork to cry and get mad about it.

>not wanting to have kids with asians is rayciss
Never said that. I said
>if you breed with a chink your kids will have chink genes fuckface
Is racist.

> but they openly encourage false appearances. It's sad.

As if the west is any different. Makeup and hair dye are the exact same principle as surgery- just less extreme

This will become mainstream in the west within the next couple decades because it's now cheap enough to export, get over yourselves

Why is Veeky Forums so enamored with that idiot? There are threads about him every day. Some /pol/ meme spilling over to other boards?

basic biology is racist huh
a 5th grade biology fact is racist huh
kys and your shit happa kid

norman get out

This isn't /r9k/.

>cry and get mad about it
no they wrote board posts consisting of one or two sentences

yes it's fit the vassal board of pol retard
that's why you are supposed to be leaving

anyone with more than 30 total posts on /pol/ should be banned from the rest of the site

muh pol boogeyman

you're the butthurt one faggot lmao i typed like 10 words

>/r9k/ meme about Elliot rodger and hapas
>goes on autistic rant about /pol/
HMMMMMM

Can you guys stfu and post some more fit koreans?

you retarded newfag lurk more if you think eliot rogers is a r9k meme
this is why there should be a minimum 1 year lurking period before you can post

you dumb fucking newfag
that already happened when pol was deleted by pussym00t
and you know what happened
pol leaked on every board because there was no containment site
fucking lurk more or gtfo

because of your virginity

japanese girls are more into boob jobs and below the neck stuff and also just less into plastic surgery in general

>when bae gets the rhinoplasty

It's partly our fault since the circle of fitness forums that we're sort of a part of trolled him and then after his rampage the shitty media.

There are posts of his on bodybuilding.com where he gets worked up about his tiny penis.

This led to him being posted a lot on here, and I guess that lead to /r9k/ worshipping him. Now we must pay for our sins.

This doesn't bode my no fap May well

I don't get it either. It's like they want everyone to think the same and do the same things. If someone is dating non-white girls, if someone is gay, wouldn't that mean more white girls for the people that love them?

It's pretty selfish to doom your son into having shit genes just because you've got yellow fever

that's not your gf is it

I suggest you go get a job and lead a normal life. Perhaps you will realize that no one really gives a fuck about genes outside of 4chin. Serious genetical defects aside.

>cursing your son with a disgusting happa face
>no one cares outside of 4chans
kys if you're this retarded

>Basic biology is racist
I love the cognitive dissonance of simultaneously calling someone chinky race mixing scum and then saying "its just biology bruh, no racism!"
Just highlighting peoples knee jerk reactions.
Exactly
How are asian genes shit exactly? Aside from the fact that mix raced people are genetically fitter and healthier.

Just because it's true doesn't make it racist.

If he said, they will come out with slanty eyes and yellow skin, and therefor I will not take them seriously as humans and will kill them when I get the chance because they are inferior to me... That would be racist.

Saying someone has black skin, or saying someone has yellow skin isn't racist. Its just a fact.

>East Asian throughout the entire history have contributed almost nothing to mathematics.

>no one really gives a fuck about genes outside of 4chin
You can't be serious. People don't care about height? Being handsome has no benefits? What decides stuff like having a good frame and being naturally talented at sports? It might be subconscious for most but it has very big effects on peoples lives. It's probably a contributing factor to why you had to read infographics and shit like starting social-skills on a mongolian basket weaving board in order to lose that virginity at 22

no you retard
basic biology is acknowledging that having a kid with an asian will result in a racemixed kid with attributes of both races
racism is hating the whole race based on preexisting notions of a race
hating a race based on real world facts is as racist as hating a wolf for killing your m8
it's basic nature for the animal what do you expect
you are bluepilled cuck kill youself

>basic biology is acknowledging that having a kid with an asian will result in a racemixed kid with attributes of both races
But when you state that with a smattering of racist terms and obvious hatred, its racism.

Who are you even trying to kid, it's obvious that you're angry someone is race mixing.

And from this you somehow extrapolate that a half asian half white person will be unhealthy and ugly how? Because of Eliott Rodgers? The dude was ugly because was he fucking ugly, not because he was mixed.

you don't even know what racism is you subhuman iq retard
let's call people speciesist for knowing that mice will eat your food if you put it out
it's basic biology

5 of my 6 female Korean friends have had plastic surgery, 4 of those have had breast implants which are a reasonably large size but very natural looking as they get more teardrop shaped implants than the golf ball shapes the west is used to. The only one that hasn't wants to but has to wait due to health reasons. In a country where there is a homogeneous beauty standard modelled after those who have had surgery and job applications often require a photo, this isn't surprising.

>How are asian genes shit exactly?
Short, considered unattractive unless mixed or having had plastic surgery, low test, most important of all can't do gomad
>Aside from the fact that mix raced people are genetically fitter and healthier.
Not hapas

Do you, or do you not, have a problem with white men having children with Asian women? Because if you do, which you keep demonstrated by your vitriolic speech, you are racist by definition.

There are people this retarded. That's why the US brings Asians to the top PhD programs across America. They are recruited for their proficiency in math because average Americans are too stupid to understand high level math

not unhealthy stop strawmannig cuck
It's fact that he'll be a slanty eyed happa
and that means that he'll be seen as less attractive on average than a white man
something that is a proven fact that you can't dispute
on average white people as seen more attractive than every other race
can't dispute biology

>Short, considered unattractive unless mixed or having had plastic surgery, low test, most important of all can't do gomad
This isn't true though, height is tied more to childhood diet than genetics and men seem to love asian women, and what the fuck is a hapa.

>average Americans are too stupid to understand high level math
The average Chinamen can barely READ lmfao the fuck are you on about, we suck up the best and brightest from everywhere and our native populace still puts out the majority of scientific achievement on the globe.

Back to the rice fields, Zhang.

How good looking someone is literally just depends on how the parents look and how their upbringing goes.

>That's why the US brings Asians to the top PhD programs across America.

Yes those Asian includes Indians, Iranians, Central Asians etc. What i said was correct . East Asians have contributed almost nothing to mathematics. Heck it was an Iranian that taught mathematics to the Japanese.

no you literal 70IQ dumbass racism by definition is an irrational hatred of a different race
you're using a word without having a basic clue as to what it means
I don't have a problem with you having an ugly happa
I'm just telling you based on facts that you are making it harder for your child to succeed at life

I want /pol/ to leave and stay leave. This board is for lifting, not discussing "racemixing", take that shit back to your containment board.

you don't know what the word average is literally kill yourself you 60IQ mongrel

Not that guy , But the average American is dumb as fuck. The upper tier(10%) of your society are quite smart.

Just get a qt mongolian gf

>big
>strong
>drinks lots of milk
>can shoot a tailing enemy with an arrow while leaning backwards off their horse

That's not to say east Asian are not good at maths, because they are.

I'm pretty fucking sure that using constant racist terms while being morally opposed to inter-racial relationships makes you racist.

>Fucking niggers
>IM NOT RACIST

new fag leave

I'm going to keep replying until you get so mad you unintelligibly call me 10IQ

you are continually proving that you are retarded cuck
carl the cuck please leave

go for it 59IQ happa

No I will stay and talk about cute asian women while you get more mad and call people cucks despite having girlfriends.

I'm saying that the kid would be better off with good genetic stock from both parents

>men seem to love asian women
Low demand white men love and fetishize asian women because they're easier to get

>I'm saying that the kid would be better off with good genetic stock from both parents
There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Asian+White means bad genetic stock, good genetics depends on the individual not their race.

sure stay on the american politics forum and talk all you want about asian people
I'm sure no one else will call you a degenerate waste of space that will give his sons subpar genes cause he was a thirsty weak willed cunt

I got into a relationship with a nice girl who i get along with and have much in common with, we both like camping, history and fitness, she also happens to be from China and cooks really nice food. Sorry that makes you upset.

>I am gonna rebuttal with baseless anecdotal evidence therefore completely countering his fact based point
>fucking got him
>these alt right sure are stupid