Going to a doctor tomorrow to see if I can't convince her to give me HGH

Going to a doctor tomorrow to see if I can't convince her to give me HGH

I'm comfortable with my height but my body feels old from weightlifting since I was a teenager. I've done lots of physical therapy but I think it really just boils down to shitty genes

How can I convince the doctor to give me HGH? Are there any symptoms I can tell her?

You're gonna have to bribe her.

You're going to have to either ask her about it, bribe her, or say "Hay baby u wan sum fuk". That helps.

Bullshit

At that point wouldn't I be better off buying it off someone at the gym

How much bribe money would it take?

Show up in a dress and say you are a female who wants to make the transition to male. 10/10 will work if she's a liberal Jew.

How old are you?

Seriously? Is this is a thing? Can I walk up to a doctor and ask for roids?

Asking for a friend

Blackmail her instead?
You haven't even stated why you would even want the growth hormone or how it would even help you.

>go to doctor
>tell them you feel female
>go through paperwork and whatnot and legally become a female
>then go to doctor and tell them you feel male
>get shitloads of free test
foolproof
do this OP

>pic related

Lmao good luck, go to an anti ageing clinic

Growth hormone wont so shit for your height if you have already finished growing

and that could never go wrong now could it

>bribing a doctor

ye ok lmao they already make like 90k+ a year and you think ur $500 bribe is gonna make them go ooOOooOOoOOooo

Getting AIDS is pretty much the only reliable way to get HGH

Money is money.
She's gonna raise the prices once she gets you hooked, not unlike a street-drug dealer.
You're not good at hustling are you?

90.5k is better than 90k nigguh

If you're a male and over 30, yeah, a doctor will get you on trt, but it's a low weekly dose.

Not when you risk losing a license you studied 6+ years for.

Just get some test instead.
>i have weak erections
>i don't get morning wood
>i'm tired all the time
>i don't sleep well
Boom, there's' your test

fuck that's me, am I low test??

Lmao a regular doctor isn't going to give you hgh for any reason other than you're a child with lagging growth.

That's not going to get you trt, that's going to get you to a psychiatrist for likely depression

Probably, most are. Just work out harder and cut out trash foods and you should make it.

It could be, how old are you?
Not if you're younger than 40. Unless you tell them that you're sad. If you say you have a good diet, work out, and try to keep a regular sleep schedule, they they won't likely assume you're depressed.

This, I said I was tired all the time + not sleeping well and they diagnosed me with clinical depression

em, no
you're gonna get a blood test and unless you're in "literally none" levels you'll be directed towards a psychiatrist. Sadness has nothing to do with depression, and your three symptoms are basically the most common ones. Depression is also more common than low test.

10x8

>they won't likely assume you're depressed
Ha ha ha.

I had a good diet, worked out, had a regular sleep schedule and had all of your simptoms. Also above average test, when they took my bloods. Clinical depression was the name of the game.

I'm 23

>no one asks for source

I would massacre a village of cambodians to have free reign with those for an hour.