OMG

What is your honest opinion of this coin?

No FUD, no skateboards, no moon kiddies complaining it's not $500 right now.

I'm asking -- do you think it will succeed long term? Do you think it gets massively used as a payments gateway? Etc etc

Shitcoin. Flopped due to team overhyping it. That chink CEO is laughing.

Yes it will be successful in the LONG term. However its success depends greatly on ETH and PLASMA being delivered.

Scam made to enrich Jun. No purpose at all. All Twitter hype to boost price for big investors
No blockchain, wallet, nothing. Will be forgotten in 6 months time

>overhyping
Exactly the type of shitty reasoning I don't want here.

Try to use your brain.

I think it might have a chance but it could take fucking years and by then bitcoin will be at 50-100k

I think it doesnt make any sense holding any of these shitcoins, theyre only good if youre one of the lucky few who gets in on the moon missions. I got 450 OMG and seriously consider selling for more BTC.

>Do you think it gets massively used as a payments gateway

Omise processed 8-9 digits worth of transactions per day in March, 2017
They have since expanded operations to more countries and developed new partnerships
It's safe to say they will process hundreds of millions of dollars worth of transactions by 2018, every single day.

They plan on using the OmiseGo blockchain,with plasma, to handle all of their transactions in the future.
This is arguably the single best altcoin in all of cryptocurrency, excluding ETH

You realize that's fucking ridiculous right

I don't even hold any OMG, though I wish I did.

Omise the business has been processing payments for years. They have an actual working product. OMG is a long way from achieving it's full vision and potential, but the people behind it are definitely not scrubs.

Look at how many ICOs don't even have an alpha version of their product nor anything tangible behind them. These people get shit done, just give them time, it's not going to happen overnight. Nor in 6 months.

Gotta love that the shitcoin token is worth magnitudes more than the underlying company!

Jew

They don't have a working product at all though. They don't even have their own wallet or their own blockchain. They are just piggybacking off ETH and hoping Vitalik can code PLASMA ASAP. Until then they are just a shitty ERC20 token that was hyped to shit.

it's going to be bleeding well into 2018.

I think OMG is great and has a lot of potential, but Jun is in way over his head. his meme skateboard and way he handles himself shows he's out of his depth.

if it does succeed, its despite him. and what is with skelly's infatuation with these guys - is he in a gay relationship with one of them or something

hypecoin

this

the red dildos we'll see

>your honest opinion

true, people on this website rarely speak openly because they're too polite.

thats the bet tho.

hodl'ers r betting that skelly delivers with plasma and omisego plugs it into its network

until there is plasma, OMG is worth shit. and I haven't even heard of something that's remotely an ETA on plasma.

>they're too busy being retarded
FTFY

skelly said 1.5-2 years

This is getting FUD'd so fucking hard lmfao.

This is one of the only shit coins w/ real world application backed by existing business infrastructure.

That would harm their entire company.

>I don't even hold any OMG, though I wish I did

then why don't you buy some faggot?
fuck you bagholder

Shitcoin
Sell

>This is getting FUD'd so fucking hard lmfao.
Yeah that's how I know this will moon soon!

Easy triple digit coin in the future. There's no other altcoin with such a powerhouse team.

If you're not a poorfag and have money that you can hold, this is a fantastic investment.

In my mind, if this coin can't succeed, then the whole market is probably fucked.

ill legit kms if OMG doesnt go to at least $100

>waiting until plasma to buy omg

I think there are very few coins that having a noticeable mainstream day-to-day impact for normies and this is one of them. Not that they'd need to know that OMG tokens are backing it necessarily - they could just be using it as a payment processor - but still.

If this fails, with the team it has and Vitalik backing it, then I have serious doubts about the future of cryptocurrency - at least this particular iteration of it, at this point in history.

I'm the guy who post the accumulate thread every day.

I'm excited for OMG, I truly am, so much so it's 100% of my investment, and when I post that thread I'm not shilling or trying to sell my bags. I'm trying to get people to do their research in regards to the project and I'm trying to get people do by $20-$50 a week/month up until Q2 2018 where this is going to explode. This IS a three digit coin.

There are certain type of investor, I for one, believe in this project I'm willing to wait and hold for 12-18 months without selling and only buying OMG in low increments, as compared to others who need to be in the latest coin this board shills ASAP.

OMG is a very exciting project, and with all maymays aside is a great concept led by a passionate team who's parent company -as it has already been noted, processes tens, if not hundreds of millions of dollars a day- is already successful. Once staking goes live, anyone holding OMG will yield a healthy return.

Granted they do not have their own wallet (yet) or blockchain (yet), the notion that this is some kind of "chink scam to get Jun rich" is asinine, and I disregard any person's argument who proclaims that.

What I find amazing, is that every time someone FUDs this coin. I ask "Why" and "what are your arguments" and 100% of the time, nobody ever has a rebuttal.

>What I find amazing, is that every time someone FUDs this coin. I ask "Why" and "what are your arguments" and 100% of the time, nobody ever has a rebuttal

my biggest concern is that it could take years for this shit to get off the ground. in the meantime BTC will skyrocket and is pretty much a guaranteed winner.

Do you think their customers give a single fuck or even know about twitter accounts, skateboards or hype? No of course not.

>Scam to enrich Jun
Then why did he take only 25M in ICO whne offered over 100?

And that's a valid concern, granted I don't believe it will take years. It's the intelligent investor's responsibility to do their research and not rely on the knowledge of biztards and memesters. BTC will always be a safe bet, but it becomes harder and harder to buy a significant amount of BTC. OMG is risky, but the rewards will be magnificent.

Additionally, It's why I stress to accumulate. I don't want anyone to go all in. 10 OMG here and there, over the course of months, will grant you a healthy profit, especially at this price point.

Meant this for

>BTC will always be a safe bet, but it becomes harder and harder to buy a significant amount of BTC

anons said the same shit at 1400, 1700, 2200... and yet I kept buying and it keeps making me money
BTCa already went 5x this year and is a super-comfy hold
OMG gave you some gains if you got in quick enough. but I doubt it will go up a lot in the short to midterm. its a long shot desu and I might just dump all my alts for BTC during the next dip because Im tired of seeing these shitcoins drag down my portfolio

>what is with skelly's infatuation with these guys
omise is one of the earliest, largest backers in founding ethereum. money skelly owes them.

Different strokes for different folks.

I went all in in OMG when it was at $3. I have pretty significant gains. OMG is a long term hold, I've accepted that and I'm not complaining, everything that I've invested into it has been 100% profit from when I cashed out my ETH returns from it's bullrun.

I am confident OMG will succeed

No reason for anyone outside of Thailand to own this dying turd.

bought at 8.50, sleeping on my bags for now

how low will it go in the run up to s2x fork tho? I'm looking to consolidate my position but waiting for it to hit rock bottom

Exactly, and anyway Jun is already rich af. He is the CEO of a succesful company and bought ETH in 2015. No need to scam anyone.

This. If OMG doesn't succeed, then crypto is just bullshit. All this talk about the biggest thing since internet. Well if the best shot at a real world revolutionary application doesnt interest people then crypto is honestly shit. Even bitcoin is barely usable anymore becuse people want to turn it into muh settlement layer and store of value

why not buying ETH instead og OMG, when the tecnology depends on the ETH chain, its just a ERC20 token with a ICO contract and no rigths to have a vote or owning like a fraction of the company.

you get nada nothing zero.
As long as they didnt build there own blockchain its just a lowbob ETH version.

Because it is moving away from being an erc20 token and will no longer get rely on ETH

>why not buying ETH instead og OMG, when the tecnology depends on the ETH chain, its just a ERC20 token with a ICO contract and no rigths to have a vote or owning like a fraction of the company.
why not do basic research into what the omg token does?

basic research shows it does literally nothing
omisegoi is by far the most overinflated piece of shit of a coin spammed on this board

Every day I consider pulling the rest of my OMG out for LINK.

Great coin but going under 10k satoshi obviously the lower it goes the more your profit will be.

>omisegoi is by far the most overinflated piece of shit of a coin spammed on this board
I don't think we read the same board.

Top 3 alt. If you are an investor, buy a lot, keep it safe and enjoy your island in 5 years from now.

>not waiting until the core technology of an asset is at least halfway done

Then you are not very smart user. Omise wants to move their core business on the OMG chain, and OMG stakers will get ALL transaction fees. So essentially OMG is a more direct version of distributing profit to shareholders. Omise will make profit by holding a lot of OMG themselves

>being too late for serious gains
>not being able to see a groundbreaking company before 99% of people
Stay poor

Omise =/= Omisego

Read my previous comment

Fuck off retard

I didn't even say buy none, but going all in is seriously wrong on many levels.
have some, accumulate. it might fail.

All my trades are done to get more OMGs in the end. Dont try to convince the retards, someone will always stay poor

well then. I sold my OMG with loss and now I can buy more of it. So why am I an idiot for selling?

This is why I hold both omg and btc.
I also reduced my position in omg.

Its normal to do bad trades every now and then. Hodling good coins cant go wrong though

Look at your OMG balance.

And imagine it says ETH. That's what it will be in 2018.

I can only get so erect

Imagine having Vitalik's body and skateboard man's head. You would get so much pussy.

>Marginally less poor
Neat!

What level of confidence are you guys on that Omise is going to pull this off and us omisegois will make it?

99%

omg will be a $25 + coin. but before it goes to 25 it will first go to $3

This is the truth right here

I hope it doesnt go that low, that would be below my buy in...

I hate Jun and that fucking skateboard.

>no skateboards

top kek. would double-down on OMG dip again.