HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT.

CAN I EAT WENDY'S AND STILL MAKE IT? I WANT A QT REDHEAD GF SO BAD!

Buying into corporate meme shilling will not get you a hot redhead gf.

Why are there so many anime Wendy's pictures lately?

Because of the meme wendy's support twitter

The Sips campaign was very successful

Wendy's marketing is shilling. They figured out to get people to buy their shit they have to flame people and their competitors on twitter so brainless fatties buy their shit "HURR HURRRRRR BENDYS CAN MEEMEE"

Like nature valley? Got any pics?

Basically, yeah, it's all PR.

You gotta give it to them though, they figured out how to successfully appeal to the modern meme crowd and make profit out of it, unlike Arby's "T H E M E M E R" for example.

Wait, no, that was actually Wendy's meme. Looks like they were bent on utilizing memes right from the start.

If someone ever asks you how to force a meme, direct them to any arbys "we have the meat" commercial

I want to eat wendy's little burger and lick her buns.

led to these.

I want her to laugh at me so bad.

>getting mad at popular culture

Interesting, it seems like they are really going for it replying to everyone.

You guys are crazy. Arby's has the most effective viral marketing campaign out of all the fast food chains.

How can McDonald's even compete?

I know it's a bs marketing ploy....

But Wendy's is probably best of the low tier fast foods.

Top tier fast food: Chick-fil-A and chipotle
Medium tier: Wendy's Culver's, and Arby's
low tier:,McDonald's
Shit tier: BK.

Wrong. Denny's has the best twitter. It is light hearted and wholesome fun.

>thigh high white socks with red stripes
MY DICK IS GONNA FUCKIN BURST M8 STAHP

You can look at smug anime women without buying burgers amerifat!!!

I sort of hope they fuck up by saying something "offensive" and this backfires.

kek, that's some pretty good banter.

>wife's son of the baconator

In reality though, it's some neckbeard or something on the other end of that twitter account. It's not some cute readhead girl, it's probably a dude.

Nah, corporate Twitters are run by people with degrees in Communications. Which are almost exclusively basic bitches who found out they could literally get a degree in Facebook and Twitter. Or at least that's how it's been at every company I've worked at. Aside from managing the company social media, they also made powerpoints for the company picnics. Most of them had a very hard time justifying their jobs to the higher ups.

Doesn't make it any less funny

no shit sherlock

Anyone with two communications classes and a degree in marketing could do this job and better. That who probably runs most of the large corporate social media pages, since communications majors know less about PR and making money.

Apple chicken pecan salad is pretty good

Still doesn't change the people doing the job really. Almost all of the Marketing majors I've met were still basic bitches, but are slightly smarter. They were originally going for Graphic Design, then realized they could switch to Marketing, do the exact same classes, and get a degree worth quite a bit more, hence the slightly smarter. Still basic as fuck, though.

They already deleted one pepe and apologized for posting racist memes

"wholesome" is the worst of all memes

Thanks for the info. Here's your tip :)

Bro
Wendy's is unhealthy
It's just McDonald's but tastes better
Chipotle is better for your on the go food needs