Doing deadlifts

>doing deadlifts
>qt next to me lets out a disgusted noise
>look over
>she's looking right at me
>I look down and saw that I opened up a scrap on my shin and was bleeding every
>go full spaghetti, apologize and try to clean up everything
>leave

How the fuck an I supposed to go back there? Also, how do prevent this happening again?

What do you

Like the bitch never seen blood before

>can't go back the gym because a girl saw his booboo

>What do you

I don't deadlift, I don't squat either.

Leg Press, Leg Curls, Leg Extensions are plenty for looking good naked. They build a nice amount of muscularity on your legs and they don't rape your CNS, not to mention there's never having to deal with the annoyance of loading up and unloading a barbell, and dealing with getting your hands and shins ripped up constantly. Also, nobody cares about how strong you're with barbells, not anyone that matters anyway.

>making a disgusted noise instead of asking if you're ok or letting you know
I don't consider myself a nice or kind person but goddamn some people have no empathy

Deadlift better. It's normal to scrape your shins a little but you shouldn't be bleeding everywhere jesus christ

Long socks you dingus.

stop being so self-conscious, stop caring about what others think of you. easier said than done, i know
>how the fuck am i supposed to go back there?
just go. that's your problem, you overthink everything dude.

Being this feminine, must be a liberal.

This. What an absolute bitch.

Unless you're a retard that somehow missed a big, gaping wound on your leg. In which case fix your form goddamn.

>Apolagized for being a man putting in work

Dont go back to the gym, just kys beta

That bitch literally bleeds from her genitals regularly, if anyone should be disgusted in that situation it's you

Should've just looked at it, shrugged and said, "fuck it, I'll clean it later and continued." She would've been moist as fuck and probs asked you to pee on her.

go outside

t. libcuck

neither you or any of your seed will ever make it machine cuck

Lmao kys

I would have went ham on her. I can't stand up tight cunts.

you're 100% correct, people lifting heavy are risking injuring themselves
people like
are just what they hate, pretending to be 'manly' and better than others but they're doing it in a way that no one will really care if they succeed and they have a lot to lose, if you're not competing and don't have a professional coach then you shouldn't be doing heavy deadlifts or squats

>deadlift so hard you made your legs start to bleed
Idk man that's alpha as fuck why did you apologize

Underrated kek

That's metal as fuck, wipe it down with a paper towel and blast deathcore while you deadlift 4 plates for reps.
>Anything under will make you look like a retard though

Lust do lunges senpai, you don't need that shit.

You shouldn't bleed on gym equipment though, that's unsanitary. Not sure why everyone here is getting so uppity that someone called you out on it.

>t. dyel

You have a routine I could use? I don't want to do squats nor deadlifts because my back is fucked up, but it's hard finding squat replacements that work.

It's happened to most people who lift heavy. I noticed it, cleaned it up, and went back to lifting. No big deal.

Are we being memed?

I've done this before. I casually grabbed some paper towels and held it on my wound until it stopped bleeding so bad. No body gave a fuck. It's only a big deal if you act like it's a big deal.

I started wearing compression pants when I dead lift to avoid this issue.

Look at this twink over here. Look. Look at him.

Just grunt and bump out another set

>women leave particles of bloos that came out of there vagina all over, even if you can't see it
>hurt yourself for probably the first time in months but appologize because how a women acted

Personally when I see my own blood I go animal mode and my focus narrows to a tunnel vision. I probably woulda hit a PR if I were you and made that whore shlickly wet while I roared out 400CMONX6 REPS. But that's just me.

if it makes you feel better, the powerlifters that lift at the same time as my let out earth shattering farts and laugh at them in the middle of the gym

also one time my nose started bleeding during a lift due to an old nosebleed opening up

Top kek

Post boipussi